The Surprise is HERE!
There's so much suspense! What could it be? Licensed cosmetics? Crazy new balance stuff? Merch? The possibilities are endless! The minutes feel like hours! The hours feel like days!
THE SURPRISE IS HERE!
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/58915/cosmetic-reveal-mid-chapter-2-7-0#latest
Comments
It's getting pretty ridiculous TBH , if it's not huge just tell us already , don't build everyone up to be let down
When did they announce the surprise? Usually bhvr isn't the best at on the spot stuff.
I think she was joking, its spelled when not spaced "SuRpRiSe!"
Usually people will spam caps to crack a joke
WORST SURPRISE
THE SURPRISE IS HERE
Here, the surprise is another set of overpriced cosmetics.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/58915/cosmetic-reveal-mid-chapter-2-7-0#latest
Just a cosmetics. Ok.
It's just cosmetics, nothing surprising.
Its...cosmetics for non-licensed characters...oof. I mean it's fine I guess but, eh, what more could we have expected
Cosmetics? Really..
anticlimactic....
So the devs are showing us the cosmetics before the data miners get them from the PTB's data. That's the surprise.
@NoShinyPony Unfortunately so, but these are some cool cosmetics.
The clown outfit sure is... *something*
Kinda dissapointing but at least we got Legion stuff, I really like the mask, I wonder how it will look like on Susie
rofl
This is as exciting as getting socks for Christmas.
give me back my time!!!!!
LMAOOO🤣
Licensed cosmetics would have been a surpise. This is just really underwhelming.
Hey, at least the outfits are well made. bhvr could just give us recolors.
I expected nothing and was still let down.
The highs and lows of DBD.. GG everyone.. SURPRISE!
@AntiJelly Well, yeah, some of them look nice. Still I was hoping for a bigger surprise.
Don't worry, guys, it was just a Surprise PASS, the real surprise will be here next summer
and the c osmetics are not even ingame yet?
They're for the mid-chapter.
@Jimsalabim They are gonna pre-release the cosmetic details before the PTBs now, cause data miners keep pulling them out and showcasing the new cosmetics way before they come out.
@not_Queen Say "Something you never seen before" we have already seen a lot of cosmetics..
I dont think so that be the surprise
The devs only did this to jump the gun on dataminers.
The Jane outfit almost makes me want to main her over Kate.
Almost.
how do dataminers get this information anyway? is that some sort of hacking or?
@Jimsalabim It's not hacking, all you have to do is open up the game files for the PTB when it comes out, then render the outfit files.
For everyone who got really invested in this surprise..
Lol
Eh. I was out of the loop, didn't even know there was a surprise til about an hour ago.
So for what it's worth, those cosmetics look pretty rad.
If this is truly the surprise its really underwhelming.
alright i see. i always wondered how they get this information
The images in the shop for cosmetics and their collections are in the ptb so you don't have to download them with the actual mid-chapter(?).
No cosmetics for Kate :(
@Arroz It is the surprise. The devs never showed us the skins so early upfront, they used to get leaked by data miners.
Also Bloodhunt early May.
@not_Queen WOOOOOOOOAAAAHHHH THAT'S NEWS TO MY EARS
@not_Queen AAAAAAH, BLOODHUNT ALERT, BLOODHUNT ALERT, PERAPARING BLOODY PARTY STREAMERS AND SURVIVOR PUDDINGS, PREPARING TO P3 SPIRIT AND PLAGUE
Prepare to die: Bloodhunt Edition @not_Queen
I was also saddened by this.
OH LOOK. S U R P R I S E.
LUL
David kind of reminds me of Clark Gable. I like it.
Well that was anticlimatic 😂
okay, this might be a stretch, but i love @not_Queen