Comments

  • No reason to believe it's real. Especially with Hex: No One Escapes Death FOR REALSIES.

  • Billy Loomis was the killer in the first movie

    so I'm saying fake

  • As much as I want it to be true, that doesn’t lend much credibility. I might have believed it if there weren’t swears in the perk titles and that they’re missing some articles in their post.

  • @Masta said:

    Sounds plausible, the killer would join the others in the trash tier, I believe BHVR could pull off another one of those

    I agree with you. His power is stupid joke

  • The NOED changes is what ruins it.

  • @TheBean said:

    The NOED changes is what ruins it.

    I know. Devs said they doesn't want to change noed

  • I mean...the killer would be hilariously bad, so I guess it's plausible from that angle. But the typos lead me to believe it's super fake.

  • Just a fake thread for create flame

  • ROFL.


    Imagine 4 survivors stacking that Pebble stun.


    I mean the Devs do dumb ######### at times, but never THAT bad lol.

  • Given the amount of wording errors in that document, I'm calling fake. Even an internal design document would not be written so poorly.

  • Why would they nerf NOED? It's a balanced perk, same for Adrenaline.

    And any self care changes would have to be buffs, but most likely, this is fake.

    I still can't believe there's so much people wanting a scream DLC XD.

  • @Poweas said:

    Why would they nerf NOED? It's a balanced perk, same for Adrenaline.

    And any self care changes would have to be buffs, but most likely, this is fake.

    I still can't believe there's so much people wanting a scream DLC XD.

    that would be hilarious 😂

    BHVR: NOED is fine as it is. We are not going to change it.

    a few weeks later

    2.8.0 PTB: NOED get nerfed

  • fake come on. bloodlust stacking like that yeah right! the devs wont give a killer that much power. lol.

  • @Poweas That was a give-away on its own. Not_Queen already stated yesterday that NOED is not getting changed.

  • Fake but I wish it was real.

  • Sounds super fake.

  • "They alwaysback"

    Yeah, definitely real.

  • I found some screenshots, developer close discussion and name it Photoshop, they want to make us silent or it's really fake?

    Just as fake as this

  • *Looks at poor grammar and English in pictures.

    *Looks at people being genuinely deceived.

    *Simultaneously chuckles and weeps for humanity.

  • Not buying it. The pebble perk alone kills any chance of it being real. At most it could be a rough draft of an idea they had at one time.

  • pfff

    you believe this?

  • I found it on reddit. Fake or not? https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/028/QLV3AMZ2YT2Z.png

    what a load of bullshit. you know its already fake just judging by the grammar

  • "Hex: They alwaysback"


    Yeah I'm gonna say fake, as I'd assume the team would at least use proper grammar and spelling when writing down killer notes.

  • @Vortexas said:

    ROFL.

    Imagine 4 survivors stacking that Pebble stun.

    I mean the Devs do dumb ######### at times, but never THAT bad lol.

    MoM wants a word with you

  • I know 6 year old, non native-english speakers with better grammar.

  • @Strancol said:

    @Peanits @not_Queen Any answer on it?

    Are you really going to bother them with this? LOL

  • @Kilmeran said:

    @Poweas That was a give-away on its own. Not_Queen already stated yesterday that NOED is not getting changed.

    Lol.

  • So does reading comprehension. They said "not that bad". MoM stuns now? hrmm guess I missed where they completely changed how useful the perk actually is.


  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/429774#Comment_429774

    So does reading comprehension. They said "not that bad". MoM stuns now? hrmm guess I missed where they completely changed how useful the perk actually is.

    @Carpemortum Quit drinking the kool aid, man:

    Tanking one hit that should put a surv in a dying state

    Killer wasting time cleaning weapon

    Survivor getting a free non-exhaustion sprint burst

    4 people using it


    Give me pebble stuns any time. At least you have to aim the damn thing, requiring *any* skill.

  • @Condorloco_26

    Oh you're right, you need a little skill as opposed to putting yourself unnecessarily in harms way to get a perk to go off for a slight speed boos that then reveals you to the killer when healed. I forgot that's so much worse than literally stunning the killer for arguably longer than the MoM hit will grant.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    @Condorloco_26

    Oh you're right, you need a little skill as opposed to putting yourself unnecessarily in harms way to get a perk to go off for a slight speed boos that then reveals you to the killer when healed. I forgot that's so much worse than literally stunning the killer for arguably longer than the MoM hit will grant.

    @Carpemortum Well, there's no way you'll ever accept how really bad designed MoM is, so I'll leave it here. Too much bias from you.

    I play Huntress 80% of my matches and there's no way I'll ever defend Iridescent Heads as an example (I must have around 150 or 160 unused in my inventory), and I haven't even EVER faced them playing as a survivor.

  • @Condorloco_26 Bias? From playing both sides and even when playing as a survivor I'm NOT RUNNING MOM because of how situational it is?


    Right.


    You've also NEVER faced Iri heads? Now I just simply don't believe you.

  • Dokka is a killer now lol. Fake and gay.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    @Condorloco_26 Bias? From playing both sides and even when playing as a survivor I'm NOT RUNNING MOM because of how situational it is?

    Right.

    You've also NEVER faced Iri heads? Now I just simply don't believe you.

    @Carpemortum

    Getting hit 3 times in a trial is situational??

    Have a nice weekend

  • @Carpemortum Imagine calling getting hit 3 times situational.


    FulliconAddon_iridescentButton.png


  • This looks fake asf.

    Also, the killer is literally Dokkaebi from R6S.

  • @I_am_Negan said:

    Billy Loomis was the killer in the first movie

    so I'm saying fake

    Stu was his buddy doing the majority of the killing

  • Ring Ring, Progresso?

  • fake.

    i doubt they would put a survivors name in the killers perk names.


    in general it seems like someone just wrote down what they want to see (scream chapter is something that a lot of players want for a long time now - same goes for NOED nerfs / freddy rework - which has been stated to not even be in its finals yet) and added the actual information the devs gave us to make it seem legit.


    i wouldnt believe it at all. (especially due to that "Anonymous Dead by Daylight developer")

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I mean...the killer would be hilariously bad, so I guess it's plausible from that angle. But the typos lead me to believe it's super fake.

    Honestly the typos and weird phrasing are the most credible parts.

  • @Condorloco_26 @Bbbrian2013

    Sorry I don't get caught as much as you?

    I also said the use of the perk as a whole was situational, not getting hit 3 times.

    Trying to take what wasn't even a point of my argument to prove me wrong? LAUGHABLE.


    You have to get hit 3 times (4 to pop it), not get camped, not get tunneled, not get hit with powers that skip it, and then NOT fully heal after activating it to see 0 negative effects. These days thats nigh impossible. On top of the fact that even if you DO have it proc, it gives you maybe an extra 30 seconds against a decent killer. Or they break off and move on in which case you've been hit 4 times, likely hooked once or twice, and are now injured, about to be dead on hook. For 30 seconds extra.


    Keep using your very particular 4 man endgame scenarios to argue about the perks overall effectiveness.


    These sad arguments defending how "broken" MoM is are getting old. At least come up with something new other than ignoring most of what was said in favor of one very specific detail you think you can use to your side.


    Also, thanks! I will! Gonna celebrate a new job and watch the playoffs tomorrow! Should be a blast.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    @Condorloco_26 @Bbbrian2013

    Sorry I don't get caught as much as you?

    I also said the use of the perk as a whole was situational, not getting hit 3 times.

    Trying to take what wasn't even a point of my argument to prove me wrong? LAUGHABLE.

    You have to get hit 3 times (4 to pop it), not get camped, not get tunneled, not get hit with powers that skip it, and then NOT fully heal after activating it to see 0 negative effects. These days thats nigh impossible. On top of the fact that even if you DO have it proc, it gives you maybe an extra 30 seconds against a decent killer. Or they break off and move on in which case you've been hit 4 times, likely hooked once or twice, and are now injured, about to be dead on hook. For 30 seconds extra.

    Keep using your very particular 4 man endgame scenarios to argue about the perks overall effectiveness.

    These sad arguments defending how "broken" MoM is are getting old. At least come up with something new other than ignoring most of what was said in favor of one very specific detail you think you can use to your side.

    Also, thanks! I will! Gonna celebrate a new job and watch the playoffs tomorrow! Should be a blast.

    LOL.

    See ya around

  • I think the appalling spelling and incorrect use of language answers the question.

    😂

  • This looks more like a fan made thing, rather then a leak; I mean "Hex:They alwaysback" just sounds like a NOED 2.0

    Plus, don't even get me started with that grammar...



    24379172d719d8e32093505cd8085b2a_w324_h487_sc.jpg