Who's hyped for the new end game?

It looks really cool I'm soooo hyped!!!!!!!!!

Comments

  • ######### love it.

    It's actually way better than I even expected and I'm really happy they made these changes.

    Hiding around, taunting at gates, hatch stand-offs etc. All of it was just brutal for game pacing and ruined a lot of games. This looks like a great update.

  • @Matcuskilgannon said:

    ######### love it.

    It's actually way better than I even expected and I'm really happy they made these changes.

    Hiding around, taunting at gates, hatch stand-offs etc. All of it was just brutal for game pacing and ruined a lot of games. This looks like a great update.

    I know right:) I'm sooo hyped for it.

  • I'm more concern about it that hype actually, beside the video I still have many questions about this whole collapse thing

  • @Knayter said:

    I'm more concern about it that hype actually, beside the video I still have many questions about this whole collapse thing

    Yea but you gotta admit it looks really cool.

  • I already was loving the presentation of everything in the trailer, as well as the potential for killers being able to surrender.

    But as time goes on and I reflect on Freddy Krueger's perks I just get happier and happier.

    Imagine Fire Up now.

  • @Peasant said:

    I already was loving the presentation of everything in the trailer, as well as the potential for killers being able to surrender.

    But as time goes on and I reflect on Freddy Krueger's perks I just get happier and happier.

    Imagine Fire Up now.

    Yep I can't wait to try this out:) wolcome to my nightmare.

  • I will willingly stay behind JUST so I can be killed by the Entity. That looks amazing.

  • @Peasant Not queen said that a lot of endgame perks have been changed.

  • It looks amazing, but I don't really like that the killers can also open exit gates. Now countering Blood Warden will be pretty hard if the killer is smart, but we will see how it plays out.

    The animation of The Entity and how the look of the map changes looks great.

  • @Shad03 said:

    I will willingly stay behind JUST so I can be killed by the Entity. That looks amazing.

    Yea I might so that as well just to see how it works.

  • @Delfador said:

    @Peasant Not queen said that a lot of endgame perks have been changed.

    @Delfador *Squeals and excitedly stomps my feet like a stereotypical teenage girl at a slumber party despite being a man.*

  • @FeelsVeryBadMan said:

    It looks amazing, but I don't really like that the killers can also open exit gates. Now countering Blood Warden will be pretty hard if the killer is smart, but we will see how it plays out.

    The animation of The Entity and how the look of the map changes looks great.

    Ikr I can't wait for us killers to be able to close the hatches.

  • @FeelsVeryBadMan said:

    It looks amazing, but I don't really like that the killers can also open exit gates. Now countering Blood Warden will be pretty hard if the killer is smart, but we will see how it plays out.

    The animation of The Entity and how the look of the map changes looks great.

    It will help killers held hostage by SWF groups. At least there's a way to force the end now for a killer side.


    Side note: The Pig will be incredibly strong if she triggers end game + bear traps.

  • Poor Dwight (my main), but I shall hide in a locker to make it better!

    (There should be a locker death thing, where the appendages of the Entity stabs into the locker.)

  • @Matcuskilgannon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/426771#Comment_426771

    It will help killers held hostage by SWF groups. At least there's a way to force the end now for a killer side.

    Side note: The Pig will be incredibly strong if she triggers end game + bear traps.

    Yep I can't wait for all of this soo hyped.

  • @Shad03 said:

    Poor Dwight (my main), but I shall hide in a locker to make it better!

    (There should be a locker death thing, where the appendages of the Entity stabs into the locker.)

    That would be cool.

  • Definitely not!

    Not DbD's fault though, i just prefer to not get hyped and be let down.

    I'd rather stay neutral, and when it comes, i'll either go "Huh, this is nice!" or "Ahh, nice. (But in a sarcastic tone.)".

  • @Boss said:

    Definitely not!

    Not DbD's fault though, i just prefer to not get hyped and be let down.

    I'd rather stay neutral, and when it comes, i'll either go "Huh, this is nice!" or "Ahh, nice. (But in a sarcastic tone.)".

    Trust me and everyone else this is the best patch yet hyped!!!!!!!&

  • Can someone elaborate for me? I have no idea what all this talk about the new end game is about.

  • @Daily said:

    Can someone elaborate for me? I have no idea what all this talk about the new end game is about.

    @Daily https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqGzYaiiMlY

  • @Daily Folks really need to start checking the News section of the forums, especially when the CMs posted after the April 2019 update that that is where they will be placing the Legion update reveal, endgame collapse reveal, and the Freedy rework reveal (in May).

    Moving forward, the News section is getting more activity, basically.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/58159/dead-by-daylight-endgame-collapse#latest

  • I’m still confused about some stuff. The generators get blocked, which doesn’t matter at all when they’re all done anyway. It will only matter when one survivor is left. When the killer closes the hatch, does that mean the survivor can open the exit even though all gens weren’t done because it’s in end game collapse? Or will he just be stuck there for 3 minutes until the entity eats him?

  • Super super happy omg well done on this can't wait for these changes 🐷

    Just hoping the fix the bug sound issues and I'll be a very very happy pig bravo behaviour bravo 🐖

  • @scorpio As soon as the killer shuts the hatch, gates are powered, even if no gens are done at all. On a side note, now that killers can open gates too, I could see some sneaky ones running insidious, noed, and camping just behind a pillar. Would be funny when it works.

  • @Kilmeran said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/427017#Comment_427017

    @scorpio From what the video showed, and only going off of that until more info is revealed, it seems like once the hatch spawns, which I assume still requires the current criteria, the Killer can close it.

    So, for example, two survivors sacrificed but three gens done. At that point, the killer can run and close the hatch and end game collapse begins.

    Once the hatch is closed, as shown when Trapper closes it around the 29-second mark in the video, the exit gates are powered and all remaining gens are blocked off. Survivors now have to open the gates and get out, or get killed. Especially nasty with NOED, and Not_Queen already posted in a thread that some end game Perks are changing, but not NOED. So, survivors better cleanse those totems!

    But the hatch doesn’t open until only 1 survivor is left... unless now it spawns and opens simultaneously? And so does this mean on End Game Collapse you can open the gates when the gens aren’t all done? If that’s the case then I’m not sure I’m a fan, unless it was with only 1 survivor left. If there’s 2-3, they should have to finish the gens. @not_Queen if you aren’t too busy and can shed some light? Or @Peanits ?

  • I feel like this is way more than enough time for multiple survivors to get out through an open exit gate (especially since it's a huge red flag saying "Gate's Open"), and also too little time for a lone survivor to be expected to open an exit gate while completely avoiding detection. And I can't wait until we see players using Borrowed Time to bleed out in an exit gate and stop the timer.

  • @rabid_pygmy said:

    @scorpio As soon as the killer shuts the hatch, gates are powered, even if no gens are done at all. On a side note, now that killers can open gates too, I could see some sneaky ones running insidious, noed, and camping just behind a pillar. Would be funny when it works.

    My other comment got deleted. So does the hatch spawn opened now? Like if 3 gens are done and 2 survivors are left, the hatch would spawn but usually wouldn’t open until only 1 is left. Does it now spawn and open right away?

    If this is the case, I’m torn on how I feel about it lol I’m asking in the Q&A, hopefully they’ll tell us for sure in their next stream.

  • @Daily said:

    Can someone elaborate for me? I have no idea what all this talk about the new end game is about.

    Watch the video:)

  • It looks really cool I'm soooo hyped!!!!!!!!!

    So cool, now survs can DC even more when the timer is almost zero

  • @BACKSTABBER said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/58180/whos-hyped-for-the-new-end-game

    So cool, now survs can DC even more when the timer is almost zero

    If they do that then the game is already over for everyone else anyway so who cares? Killer gets points for the DC, the survivors can open the gate and leave anytime in End Game Collapse so it won’t affect them much. The person most negatively impacted is the DCer who just loses all BP for no reason.

  • if there are no gens done then there is no hatch to spawn when all but 1 survivor is left. Correct me if i'm wrong here

  • @Daily said:

    Can someone elaborate for me? I have no idea what all this talk about the new end game is about.

    Go on the Dead By Daylight youtube channel and find the End Game video.

  • @snowflake102 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/426816#Comment_426816

    Trust me and everyone else this is the best patch yet hyped!!!!!!!&

    I always trusted the developers.

    Then they thought Howling Grounds was a good idea.

    I'll remain skeptical, but thanks for the offer.

  • @Boss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/426828#Comment_426828

    I always trusted the developers.

    Then they thought Howling Grounds was a good idea.

    I'll remain skeptical, but thanks for the offer.

    Ok)

  • I was expecting some kind of objective that would serve as a prerequisite to opening doors. Let me just say, I am NOT dissapointed. I was not expecting this, and it looks like so much fun.

  • @Jimsalabim said:

    if there are no gens done then there is no hatch to spawn when all but 1 survivor is left. Correct me if i'm wrong here

    You are wrong. The hatch will now always spawn and open for the last survivor.

  • I like it, it will certainly up the tension a bit more now in games. Also, I love how salty a lot of Survivor mains are being now that Killers have a chance to prevent escapes.

    Also, Killers being able to open exit gates just seems hilarious to me.

  • @TatsuiChiyo said:

    I like it, it will certainly up the tension a bit more now in games. Also, I love how salty a lot of Survivor mains are being now that Killers have a chance to prevent escapes.

    Also, Killers being able to open exit gates just seems hilarious to me.

    Ikr I'm soo excited