Cancel this Legion update please.

Taking away Legion's power isn't how to go about this.

Legion is going to be the worst killer in DbD. Freddy will be better than Legion.

1:Deep wounds isn't a threat at all. Especially with the pause and terror radius change. You just hold m1 for a few seconds. It pauses when legion is near/in chase.

It actually does nothing.

2: Legion can't damage the mend bar so now it isn't even an offensive power. Its all in on the deep wounds portion which...Does nothing at all to help.

Legion's power is an easy first hit. That is it. Wow what a great power bhvr i'm sure this will go over great.

Comments

  • @snowflake102 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/424479#Comment_424479

    I don't hate him. I just hate players that complain about everything under the sun it gets really old.

    I didn't say you hate him. Most of the community does.

    But if you hate players who complain about everything, then boy are you in the wrong gaming community.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/424493#Comment_424493

    I didn't say you hate him. Most of the community does.

    But if you hate players who complain about everything, then boy are you in the wrong gaming community.

    I don't hate players that complain but I get frustrated with these threads. you see they do this every time when there's a new patch/update. You can't make every one happy.

  • That's what gets me to hate the complaints from players cause they do this every time there's a change.

  • I don't think the devs actually believe this is a good change, and I don't think it is meant to be one. It takes them two years to rework Freddy, two and a half years to fix Decisive Strike .... and they don't have that time to curtail the Legion's cancerous impact on the game. This update is meant to effectively remove Legion from the game just like the Freddy nerf was. That was why they never rolled back the nerfs to Freddy despite acknowledging that Freddy didn't deserve the nerf and that they were wrong to nerf him. They'll leave Legion in a useless state and then completely rework them into a killer that isn't fundamentally misconceived two years later.

  • Seeing these changes as they are, makes me scared to think what the whole freddy rework will be, if these are just slight changes to "improve" legion, then what the hell will happen to a whole revamp of a killer who is already one of the worst, changes like this are taking the game in the wrong direction and more and more killers will decide to call it a day with the game. We need changes to make the killer fun to play/play against but make it so that the power actually has potential to do something, I.E nurse/Myers. Instead we have killers who follow the same pattern.

    Getting put on a PTB and they come across okay, comments will be made from the playerbase about what needs to happen, it gets ignored and nerfs are put in place. Myers doesn't lose his EW3 when he misses an attack, so why should players who play legion get penalised so greatly for a simple mistake as missing an attack in frenzy. it seems to much.

  • I'm honestly ready to see Legion get the Freddy treatment. And in the event this does make him better, it sounds like he'll be a lot more fun to face.

  • @ClogWench said:

    I'm honestly ready to see Legion get the Freddy treatment. And in the event this does make him better, it sounds like he'll be a lot more fun to face.

    Because they will be ez to loop like most of the killers huh? Of course survivors must have fun, because it's only about them.

  • @Ihatelife said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/424824#Comment_424824

    Because they will be ez to loop like most of the killers huh? Of course survivors must have fun, because it's only about them.

    They'll be harder to loop now cause they move faster. Honestly it just seems like Legion is about to become a high skill killer. The opposite of what they were previously. You'll get some particularly brutal Legions but you probably won't see nearly as many as currently and they won't be as infuriating to fight. I'm honestly super excited for this update.

  • @MonsterInMyMind said:

    🦀🦀

    im so going to use this in the future, too good!

  • @goat10em said:

    Look at the bright side everyone. At least freddy got a buff. He is no longer the most worthless killer in the game.

    We don't actually know that yet. His rework hasn't been released.

  • @The_Manlet said:

    I don't think the devs actually believe this is a good change, and I don't think it is meant to be one. It takes them two years to rework Freddy, two and a half years to fix Decisive Strike .... and they don't have that time to curtail the Legion's cancerous impact on the game. This update is meant to effectively remove Legion from the game just like the Freddy nerf was. That was why they never rolled back the nerfs to Freddy despite acknowledging that Freddy didn't deserve the nerf and that they were wrong to nerf him. They'll leave Legion in a useless state and then completely rework them into a killer that isn't fundamentally misconceived two years later.

    Yep, they could easily revert Freddy dream time from 7 sec back to 5 or 3. But they refused to do it, and decides to let us wait 2 years for it

    Same thing will happen to Legion, they should just refund everyone who bought Legion then everyone would be happy. Even if hes trash, ppl get compensated due to Dev's decisions

  • @Figurin said:

    I love when I PAY for a dlc and after some children cry for not knowing how to play, and I must stop using something that I already PAY, I really love that. The legion will be the new Freddy and all thanks to the "hard work" of bhvr and baby survivors. PRETTY GOOD JOB SO FAR.

    At this point I would like the game to be developed by more capable people than the one that currently works, because among that favoritism to the survivors, and that the game is to the point of being unplayable by bugs, crashes, infinity load screens, horrible balance, (bad word) servers and others pretty good things, but not all is bad: we have a lot of cosmetics and a online shop! Thats the important things, dont you?

    And dont tray to change my mind, little ones. I dont care the opinion of baby players, salty ones, etc. Keep your (bad word) only for you. Good day.

    Legion had the worst and most unfun design in this game and especially in the last weeks and months it was only all about abusing his mechanics. Grow up "baby killer".


  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    @harry14141414 oh wow injured state? Such a great power jeez. Its not like not healing is meta right now anyway.

    Yep, pretty much being injured doesn't matter anymore because of Adrenaline's ability to secure the end game for survivors.

    I have to run a specialty build on Plague to make her even viable at red ranks.

    In red ranks yesterday as Plague, I had a close match. For the latter 40% of that match, all 4 survivors were broken and getting a 16% Thanatophobia repair speed penalty. They broke ruin around the two minute mark. I only barely managed to slug all 4 survivors with 1 generator left, which was almost completed. I only achieved this by having enough map pressure through using Agitation perk to carry survivors to hooks near a generator where another injured survivor was working.....

    I think that says a lot about things. o_O

    Oh by the way, three of them were running Adrenaline.

  • I stand behind @not_Queen on this one. The devs have the tools to monitor the health of the game. They have the statistics. They know how many players disconnect vs legion and for other reasons, which translates into not having fun.

    You don't.

  • @Sinner said:

    I stand behind @not_Queen on this one. The devs have the tools to monitor the health of the game. They have the statistics. They know how many players disconnect vs legion and for other reasons, which translates into not having fun.

    You don't.

    So you agree then that this is an attempt to curb DCs and not to improve legions health as a killer?

  • Taking away Legion's power isn't how to go about this. Legion is going to be the worst killer in DbD. Freddy will be better than Legion.

    OF course your profile pic is Legion. I'm glad you have to actually try now.

  • @Mister_xD said:

    while i do agree that the nerfs were waaay too much, i do think Legion was in a serious need for a rework.

    and since i have literally never played legion (since i refused to play such a bad designed character that is no fun for anyone) i dont really care about the nerfs.

    i do heavily dislike the deep wound rework, since it will affect all my killers now, thanks to BT.

    i think the devs need to understand that Legion is not the only thing in this game that works with Deep Wound...

    Just to play devil's advocate here, there are killers that do in fact benefit from the change to deep wounds. Every killer that is able to reduce their terror radius to 0 can start the timer for deep wounds faster. I think the vast majority of the time the killer would be better off just chasing for a second hit though.

  • Taking away Legion's power isn't how to go about this. Legion is going to be the worst killer in DbD. Freddy will be better than Legion.

    Dude that is all of Freddy's power, and the main advantage of wraith that doesnt have windstorm. Legion will now be midtier but still better than Freddy or Bubba or doctor.

    Go cry some more dude. At least people wont DC against legion now. If you honestly think he will be worse then Freddy then no truth will convince you.

  • @Sinner said:

    I stand behind @not_Queen on this one. The devs have the tools to monitor the health of the game. They have the statistics. They know how many players disconnect vs legion and for other reasons, which translates into not having fun.

    You don't.

    Lmao so maybe we should also nerf the nurse because survivors disconnect a lot against her. That doesn't work like that buddy. Not at the cost of us.

  • @megdonalds said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/424206#Comment_424206

    Legion had the worst and most unfun design in this game and especially in the last weeks and months it was only all about abusing his mechanics. Grow up "baby killer".

    Excuse me? You blame Legion for the players actions?

  • @Ihatelife said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/425131#Comment_425131

    Excuse me? Your blame Legion for the players actions?

    Well, yeah. It's Legion's bad design that enabled players to play that way.

  • @Figurin said:

    I love when I PAY for a dlc and after some children cry for not knowing how to play, and I must stop using something that I already PAY, I really love that. The legion will be the new Freddy and all thanks to the "hard work" of bhvr and baby survivors. PRETTY GOOD JOB SO FAR.

    At this point I would like the game to be developed by more capable people than the one that currently works, because among that favoritism to the survivors, and that the game is to the point of being unplayable by bugs, crashes, infinity load screens, horrible balance, (bad word) servers and others pretty good things, but not all is bad: we have a lot of cosmetics and a online shop! Thats the important things, dont you?

    And dont tray to change my mind, little ones. I dont care the opinion of baby players, salty ones, etc. Keep your (bad word) only for you. Good day.

    This.

  • @Zynched said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/425463#Comment_425463

    Well, yeah. It's Legion's bad design that enabled players to play that way.

    Truth right here.

  • My take is that this was the wrong way to "fix" legion, these nerfs are way too much, and I tried out legion without using any exploits or op add ons, and he is really add on dependent to be a mid-teir killer. Feral Frenzy is easily 360-able and requires survivors to be together to get the most affect, which most now won't do.

    It seems people forget that FF has a cooldown after being used, which gives survivors enough time to get distance to a pallet or vault a window. So no, legion won't become a noed-like killer. This one-shot FF they are implementing isn't good thing as the name itself is called Feral Frenzy, not Feral Hit.

    The real way to fix legion was to fix the add-ons like Frank's Mixtape, or the Nasty Blade add ons.

  • Does that also count with the multiple DS nerfs there have been? While it's a perk that shouldn't have been introduced it has been hit a few times which people payed to play with.

    The only way legion could actually be buffed to a strong killer was to change their mechanics, if not they would stay in limbo and people would not have fun.

    Its no surprise they are changing this killer as the player base has reduced since the legion was released.

  • @twistedmonkey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/425467#Comment_425467

    Does that also count with the multiple DS nerfs there have been? While it's a perk that shouldn't have been introduced it has been hit a few times which people payed to play with.

    The only way legion could actually be buffed to a strong killer was to change their mechanics, if not they would stay in limbo and people would not have fun.

    Its no surprise they are changing this killer as the player base has reduced since the legion was released.

    MoM also shouldn't be introduced. There is no fault in the killer. Only with players. Updates shouldn't be only about nerfs to the killers.

  • @Ihatelife said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/425539#Comment_425539

    MoM also shouldn't be introduced. There is no fault in the killer. Only with players. Updates shouldn't be only about nerfs to the killers.

    They arent, most updates have changes to both sides with buffs and nerfs, look at the past patch notes and you will be surprised just how many changes have happened, I think sometimes people get so hung up on an aspect they forget about them.

    This particular update though is fixing a problem with one specific killer who has been the biggest topic of debate since release, sometimes things get worse before they get better.

  • @twistedmonkey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/425543#Comment_425543

    They arent, most updates have changes to both sides with buffs and nerfs, look at the past patch notes and you will be surprised just how many changes have happened, I think sometimes people get so hung up on an aspect they forget about them.

    This particular update though is fixing a problem with one specific killer who has been the biggest topic of debate since release, sometimes things get worse before they get better.

    Yeah you can now enjoy. No one will play this killer again.

  • @Sinner


    Sorry but I have to disagree with you

    Lately survivors disconnect for every type of killer, either if they are the first one found, or if they don't like the map, or the addons the killer is using.

  • @Ihatelife said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/425609#Comment_425609

    Yeah you can now enjoy. No one will play this killer again.

    Hardly anyone played them anyway due to the amiunt of dc's, personally I can actually see more people playing them as at least they can still apply deep wounds making them injured and chase at normal speed.

    Each to their own.

1 2 3 ›