I'd say I love you back, but I have a bf soooo. But I do find you to quite an enjoyable person to talk to and I enjoy our conversations and matches played together (I said ily but indirectly <3)
I'd say I love you back, but I have a bf soooo. But I do find you to quite an enjoyable person to talk to and I enjoy our conversations and matches played together (I said ily but indirectly <3)
I've seen the topic a few times but it's not like it ever seemed interesting enough for me to actual read what people say in there :P. Might give it a check soon.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
...
❤️
@ClogWench yes, everyone. :)
💜
I'd say I love you back, but I have a bf soooo. But I do find you to quite an enjoyable person to talk to and I enjoy our conversations and matches played together (I said ily but indirectly <3)
Close enough. <3
me neither :)
Aww, we love you too, Tree. <3
Wait who are you?
The one looking through your window. 👁 👁
B-But Nea-chan, I’m a Legion main!
Love you too little sprout :)
Love you, too! <3
It's nice to see positivity when negativity and toxicity controls this community.
@JoannaVO
Guess you didn't visit The Entity's Hangout ;)
I've seen the topic a few times but it's not like it ever seemed interesting enough for me to actual read what people say in there :P. Might give it a check soon.
@JoannaVO
It's just a thread where a bunch of nice guys talk about whatever
An unfortunate mistake on your part.
(Just kidding, I platonically love you too! <3)
Dude, you gotta back off.. I’m your brother
@KiraElijah
LOL
@KiraElijah haven't you ever heard of brotherly love 😊
that honestly hit me in the uwu's
He was obvi flirting with everyone
@KiraElijah
Don't worry, I have a girlfriend ;)
And I'm straight af
(Joke) So ;) @KiraElijah
@KiraElijah It's all good, I have a bf that I would never cheat on. 😊
Tree poured his heart out to everyone, to only get platonic love
@KiraElijah Platonic love is best love.
(Actually no, I am very lonely ;-;)
And I will continue to do so. :)
This is a surprise
Yaaaaayyyyy!!! :D
Me too! :D 😊
I mean, isn't mori and hug the same thing. ;D @Skarkio
It really does and when the killer only brings in a green and chooses you, it's extra special. ;3
Hey Tree, I was wondering who loves all lol
I bet you're a lovely person <3
I guess we could play sometimes dont we
@MrDardon Tree is a lovely person 💜
Does he have a YT channel or something or is he just a popular person on the forums. Because it seems that everybody knows him xD
@MrDardon thank you. <3 I’m a PS4 so if you’re on it I can send you a FR. :)
@fluffybunny thank you. :)
Oh, nah I am a PC gamer. Still, maybe we can chat somewhere else idk
@MrDardon we always have the forums. I had a steam account but I forgot my log in and don’t have a pc anymore.
Creepy...
@Judith well you’re dead sooooooooo. The fact you’re talking to me is creepy...
If I am dead and you are talking to me, that makes you...?
Homophobs are creepy
Me too, in a friend way.