I can't believe such people exist
Ok so I understand people get mad and angry at video games, we all do.
But this guy, oh my he was next level mad.
On 14th the February (I know the exact date cause he posted an insult on my profile after the game) I got a Leatherface daily that required me to kill one survivor with my bare hands, a mori. I remember that game, I used an ebony mori and moried all 3 of them (1 didn't load into the game). So one guy I moried threw all kinds of insults in the end chat and posted an insult on my steam profile and said "remember me" in the end chat and left.
That was 14th the February.
Today, 11th of April, nearly 2 months later, I get into a game against a Spirit (the mad guy from 2 months ago). I spawned on his ruin and break it imidiatelly, he finds me and chases, downs me and camps me to death while slashing his melee weapon at me.
They do 4 gens, I die, he hooks another one but doesn't camp, so I was sure he just wanted me. I was wondering why so I decided to add him, but it said that the communication between us has been blocked. So I check through my profile comments and there it is, him, I find his insult from 2 months ago and I imidiatelly remember his words "remember me".
Anyway, back to the game, they all managed to escape, I wait for end chat and there he is still insulting me and saying how bad I am with 6k points and he kept spamming "ez".
Yeah man, camping is pretty easy.
I can't actually comprehend this. How mad do you have to be to do this s*it to someone because they killed you in a match two months ago lol?
I've seen some toxic pieces of s*it kind of players in this game, but this.
I don't even know.
Blurred out the names because last time I didn't blur I got a warning.
Green - Me
Red - Bad guy (the killer)
Pink - Random guy I played with




Comments
@drunky26
Don't let these things bother you, if people want to be jerks then let them be jerks. Also, you should try to avoid talking to those types of people, don't give them the reaction they are looking for or else they will keep doing it.
Allow him, he's just salty. If you let him get to you, you'll stoop to his level.
@Nickenzie that's what I usually do to toxic survivors I face. But this is something else, that was 2 months ago, how can he still be mad??
That's crazy. Me and a buddy in our first trek to red ranks ran into the same killer like 3 games In a row. Then agai n the next day. And again 3 days later. Seemed as if he didnt remember us but he always ######### us up.
If we see his name, we rejoice, it's funny af. But to stay mad that long? I feel bad for that guy...
Edit: if this is name shaming let me know I'll remove it. But.
KuwabaraWasTaken! We love you!
I run into that occasionally, when they perceive you as bad but still lose, and want to insult you over and over while supposedly laughing. When the players are obviously new and the ranks confirm this (>10) you might tend to go a bit easy, only to get accused of farming. I'm already playing by survivor rules, what more do they want? I need points too, y'know.
@drunky26 I ask myself the same question when i see streamers talking ######### about me in their game. People like that are sad and pathetic, and need to make themselves feel good, it's best to not stoop down to their level, because if you do that, then they win.
When I first started playing killer I faced a guy who was rank 2, playing with some rank 18s. I was like a rank 17 or 18 killer or so, and being super inexperienced I got looped for the entire match and he escaped. Messaged me on PS4 calling me trash, everything in the book. Typical player. Fast forward around a year, to the release of Spirit. I get in a game as Hag, 4k pretty easily, get a message from this same guy complaining about BS matchmaking cause I was rank 1 and he was rank 13 with 3 other rank 1s. Just the sheer hypocrisy of it was baffling. I've remembered his username now and I've encountered him a few more times, though I have him blocked now cause I don't feel like dealing with the childishness of it.
That is what you call pure salt, hate it when people turn games into grudges
I swear this happens to me without knowing it, I've been targeted repeatedly by people with the same name and I don't even remember what I did to piss them off? People seriously have some issues, probably salty people from when I first played Mikey as a baby killer and thought tombstone pieces were the best. Who knows. I have repented for those sins, no longer do I use those addons anyway ๐ Vanity mirror or dead rabbit/J myers memorial are where it's at. Just weird that people seem to hold grudges forever and I don't even remember them at all... I don't even remember ever being this angry at a killer/survivor for wiping the floor with me??? How can these people remember for MONTHS
LOOOOL This is real salt, I hope he sees this thread and comments in it. Just laugh about these things op, someone actually was so mad they made a hitlist with your name on it and played a top tier killer just for you.
The other day I was playing solo and was kinda drunk and sabotaging hooks and laughing at various killer responses (Because that is my new fetish and I'm still kinda new to this game so cut me some slack for being late on your old skool cool kids games, jk) but the killer was a pig and any killer knows that a sabo person on your team is a pain in the butt and probably deserves to be camped to death to prevent them from 99ing your hooks or whatever dumb crap they might have in mind. So the pig came for us, I ran to a corner because for whatever reason my drunk ass decided to try being a sabo corner pleb for this round just to see what's the fun in that. The pig downed me at the corner, crouched in the cornfield and let my teammates pick me up then did it again and again. And each time the SAME NEA kept picking me up so I figured she was just farming me and knew the killer was crouched barely ahead of me and waiting for Nea to move so she can ambush me in the corner again. The other 2 teammates finished 5 gens while this Nea who cleansed no totems and touched no gens kept picking me up.
My hooks finally respawned and the pig hooked me and camped me to death, then went to deal with Nea who was sticking around for whatever reason and she got dealt with EZ PZ. End game chat is all ggs and I thanked Nea for trying to help me despite the fact the pig was camping my slugged body and farming me; except the idiot Nea who proceeded to call me ######### and slow and was indirectly blaming me for her death because she was probably boosted and couldn't use common sense to avoid me and the pig and work on gens during the game, and very obviously couldn't chase for her life. She seemed so mad I bet she reported me for grieving and my dbd name is probably impossible to forget so, I expect for her to get revenge on me one day 2 months down the road. She had a literal heart attack on the keyboard it was hilarious.
Sounds like an angry kid or teenager (no offense to you teenagers out there). I've seen worse than that, a lot worse, in my time across different PvP games. It's the primary reason I turn Match chat off in any game that allows me to do so. Who wants to read that junk?
If anyone ever types to me after a match of DbD, I never see it.
Pretty sure you're as salty as he was back then lol
It's "mad" because he wanted to camp you for you killing all with mori in a 3v1 game? Dude, people camp here for way less, you dare use a flashlight and you're already "toxic" and get camped, and there's even way more dumb reasons.
Sure you had daily, but you went tryhard on them , which made him angry. He blocked you to "remember" you , and he got a game against you and took the chance to make it as fun for you as it surely was for him to play that 3v1 game.
Just report him for saying "dick" and move on.
And it's not like you didn't try to trigger him with what you said , right?
Jesus christ...
Tbh he already did. Just read the first few lines of what he says. Salty.
๐๐๐๐๐
People like that are just so funny
@drunky26
Some people in this game are sad. I've got to the point where at least 10 different people I know will bring a mori, tunnel and camp me just because I've annoyed them at one point in the past. Even a few do it because of the people I'm friends with.
Don't let it bother you lad because it doesn't bother me. As long as I make them rage quit at least once then I dont care what happens after that :)
I play on the ps4 and I will not play against a killer that is appearing offline. Past experience has taught me that killers that appear offline are usually jerks that grief survivors but usually commit "unbannable" offenses. I wanna see the person I'm going up against so I could know whether or not I should avoid them.
If this person still is holding a grudge, they might be going through something. Hope he isn't some deranged lunatic
There are a ton of salty peeps on this game. Use the same trick i use that a streamer taught me. Anytime someone gets super salty rage at u. Just use pervy innuendoes in a generalized fashion and watch them either leave disgusted or explode with rage and salt and their brain cells stop working. Meanwhile u and prob ur teammates are laughing their butts off at the rage nerd. Made a few friends with survivors as killer by doing this wen one survivor got super salty
@Purr this. 1000 times this. I had a kid on siege start talking #########, getting salty about the game and just kept going on, "keep talking that ######### keep playing games (insert word white people cant say) keep playin ima come spray you down #########."
Messaged "Ooooh should I open wide first? Should I call you daddy?"
He quit immediately. Assuming most people assume everyones a guy XD.
Some people take this game way too seriously.
@Purr One of my friends does that, he has years and years of sexual harassment reports to his name from freaking child hood because he can't stop threatening to pleasure some salty person in vulgar ways. MANY times on dbd it backfired because he'd call some random salty player cute and sexy and what not and it'd be a girl who for some reason loses salt over that. Thus he has tons of dbd girl friends.
Generally the closest I see people doing this is by randomly saying "I love you" to a salty person and they start throwing around gay slurs and f yous. Good stuff 10/10