If you could date one killer...
Who would it be?
AND WHY TF WOULD YOU EVEN DO THAT?!
Who would it be?
AND WHY TF WOULD YOU EVEN DO THAT?!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It would be hag, she is already in her birthday suit... well, sort of.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
Edit: I share your opinion
Nice!
The Huntress. I have insomnia so that lullaby would help put me to sleep. Permanently.
I'd have to see what Huntress looks like under her mask before I can say anything tbh lol
l l l <----------
l l l <----------
l l l <----------
The Huntress. Even if I didn't agree to date her, she could simply hunt me for a date
Myers.
I mean, I'd bang The Doctor no problem but being in a relationship with him seems nightmarish.
Same with Leatherface.
Why is no longer choosing leather face? he is a romantic
Cause having dinner with his family would be awful.
NEIN!
He's beautyful!
Not my kind of guy though
Trap daddy
id date thicc mr honky boi
Nvm then.
Uhh none?? They're literally murderers you lunatics
I'd date sally if she could teach me wall hacks.