Will YOU buy Ash?

Tomorrow's release!

I think would be cool to purchase if he includes his own rl voice, besides he has powerful perks ~

Comments

  • I'll buy him. Not sure about the Ashy Slashy hand. Maybe I'll prestige him. Going to try out MoM for sure.

  • @Jigmac said:

    Most will only purchase for his perks because thats what survivor want, perks that are just as powerfull as ds before 2.6.0 or self care or adrenaline.

    However just 4 perk slots is the ######### thingy

  • One hundred percent NO.

  • Nope. As much as I love Bruce Campbell, I have no connection to Ash. I knew Bruce as Sam Axe from Burn Notice before I even knew he was in Evil Dead.

  • @Orion said:

    Nope. As much as I love Bruce Campbell, I have no connection to Ash. I knew Bruce as Sam Axe from Burn Notice before I even knew he was in Evil Dead.

    Evil dead series are low tier terror saga, that's why I think it's license was cheap

  • @BACKSTABBER said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/396761#Comment_396761

    Evil dead series are low tier terror saga, that's why I think it's license was cheap

    Let's be honest, most horror movies from the 80s were B-grade at best.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/396762#Comment_396762

    Let's be honest, most horror movies from the 80s were B-grade at best.

    But u know, there were 3 years of recent evil dead series (quite unpopular btw maybe because the mix comedy)

    https://youtu.be/ig99vvjeUeI


  • do you think they will also release a hot fix patch or only ash?

  • @escape_plan said:

    do you think they will also release a hot fix patch or only ash?

    I think they will fix a couple of bugs and introduce a dozen of new ones (j/k)

    It will be released some new skins too

  • I'll buy him for being Autolycus in Hercules: The Legendary Journeys.

  • Of course. Can't wait to trololololulz think again the killer with MoM+DH+DS+ADR.

  • I will buy it, as soon as the infamous infinite loading screen is fixed. Until then, I'm not going to spend any money on DLCs.

  • Heck yeah I will. His perks could have been the equivalent of deja vu, left behind and streetwise and I'd still buy him.

    It's freakin Ash Williams! With Bruce's actual likeness and voice (grunts? actual voice lines maybe?!)

  • @Jigmac I would say wait and see first if you are going to purchase him for that.

    For all we know, it could be something like when you choose him on the menu, he will say something. He may not get in match voice lines. Just a friendly warning.

  • nope, no more money from me til they solve the load screen freeze and dcs issues

  • Against my better judgement, Evil Dead always had a place in my heart. Besides if he has a chainsaw arm, the memes will be ######### glorious.

  • Yes because mettle of man is easily countered

  • @Hoodied said:

    Yes because mettle of man is easily countered

    How? Facecamping in the 1st hook?

  • 1 hit down killers, you will get 3 hits in and kill them on hook, mori, not slugging

  • Most likely not.

  • No, I stop supporting the devs with money till they fix some major issues.

  • @DwightsLifeMatters Patching bugs is not easy, reworking a killer is not easy, changing the meta is not easy

  • @Acromio said:

    Of course. Can't wait to trololololulz think again the killer with MoM+DH+DS+ADR.

    Of course a toxic build. Why do all you survivors have to be toxic towards the killer you scared of losing or something.

  • No. I've decided to stop spending on DbD until they actually fix the glaring issues.

  • Heck yeah I’m going to buy him. Love Bruce, Evil Dead, and this game.

  • Tomorrow's release! I think would be cool to purchase if he includes his own rl voice, besides he has powerful perks ~

    Yeah no... his perks ain't that great... but Imma buy him because I've bought all the dlcs until now and I don't plan on stopping until they do

  • Nope, I've never watched the Evil Dead, Only the 2013 movie and I hardly play Survivor.

  • Maybe when he goes on sale.

  • Yup, I love the show and the movies!!! Hopefully he'll get me to play more survivor

  • @Acromio said:

    Of course. Can't wait to trololololulz think again the killer with MoM+DH+DS+ADR.

    Let's see how that works for you against a decent killer:

    DH - easy to bait and high skill cap perk. Good luck.

    DS - Enduring

    MoM - sure, your one time crutch ability might save you

    Adrenaline - cute, you think you'll survive all gens being completed.

    Survivors that use something like this set up are really gonna be in for a surprise. There's much better perks that would benefit them much, much better.

  • Tomorrow's release! I think would be cool to purchase if he includes his own rl voice, besides he has powerful perks ~

    No, never heard about any of those films and i dont even care for playing survivor either, already have my P3 Dwight with all the perks and cosmectics that i want, since survivors are just skins, i'll probably never play Ash unless he is free.

  • Only when I am ready to spend/save up bloodpoints, still grinding to get good perks on Plague and Jane, this DLC came way to quick, they need a bloodpoint event fast.

  • Will buy him, even if I only watched the 2013 Evil Dead (which was simply bad).

  • I am pretty sure i get him. If chins could kill...

  • @BACKSTABBER said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/396764#Comment_396764

    But u know, there were 3 years of recent evil dead series (quite unpopular btw maybe because the mix comedy)

    https://youtu.be/ig99vvjeUeI

    Lmfao, you just love shitting on Evil Dead, don't you? The original is revered as the original horror cabin film. The sequel is considered the perfect blend of horror and comedy, and is viewed as the best in the series. It's third entry is beloved by fans of horror and just general people. Evil Dead has been made into around half a dozen or more video games in its lifetime. Ash has been in numerous comic series that all have sold well. Plus, the "quite unpopular" show you mentioned was incredibly popular and beloved. The only reason why it was cancelled was because, like many shows today, it was pirated because no one wants to pay for STARZ for one show.

  • I will probably buy him, maybe not as soon as he comes out.

    I love Bruce Campbell and I really enjoyed the TV series, I found my new main as survivor with him.

    I really don't care about the perks, I will try them of course, but if I buy him is because I love the character.

  • I will not buy Ash, because I rarely play survivor. All my survivors are level 1, except Claudette who is 21.

  • Yes. I will buy every DLC in any time.

  • @LCGaster said:

    I will probably buy him, maybe not as soon as he comes out.

    I love Bruce Campbell and I really enjoyed the TV series, I found my new main as survivor with him.

    I really don't care about the perks, I will try them of course, but if I buy him is because I love the character.

    Hey @brucecampbell can you reply to this unconditional beloved fan?

  • @Hoodied said:

    @DwightsLifeMatters Patching bugs is not easy, reworking a killer is not easy, changing the meta is not easy

    I think it's easier to fix infinite loading screens during a time span of 6-ish months than creating a whole new killer, with a whole new ability, new map, new survivors and 6 new perks. That's just my opinion. Feel free to support with your money, I don't want anymore till I see major issues fixed.

  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/396836#Comment_396836

    I think it's easier to fix infinite loading screens during a time span of 6-ish months than creating a whole new killer, with a whole new ability, new map, new survivors and 6 new perks. That's just my opinion. Feel free to support with your money, I don't want anymore till I see major issues fixed.

    Nope, the P2P protocol with flags and semaphores make tremendously hard to fix that daily bug, better to live with it

  • Will definitely buy it because it is Bruce campbell's voices and the perks are pretty good.

  • I've bought every other DLC so yes i'll get this too.

  • I've never seen anything Ash is in but i'm really digging the design of the character and i'm a little fan of Bruce Campbell, so i'll without a doubt be buying Ash.

  • no didnt buy the plague either. stopped supporting this game because of ridiculous imbalance plus 500 plus hours in the game. pass im afraid

  • Uh maybe? I’m still unsure. His perks are decent for a dlc, a lot better than the other dlcs.

    When I get the chance to or when there’s a sale!

  • I'm buying him. I need Bruce and his Ashy Slashy hand.

  • giphy.gif

    Yep...despite some qualms with the state of the game, I still love it. Bruce Campbell is a National Treasure! Loved the Evil Dead movies, Ash VS Evil Dead and also his work on Xena Warrior Princess. He's a pretty cool guy and getting more Ash Williams in my life is always a good thing.

  • Absolutley. As soon as I can. Army of Darkness was one of the best campy horror movies EVER!

  • yes I will Bruce Campbell is great and the old evil dead movie Absolutely the best wish we knew the price already.

‹ 1 2