When it comes to disconnecting.
If you disconnect to give another survivor hatch, you're a giant hypocrite reporting a leaver killer in your future games. Nobody wants to play with your toxic self
This has been a PSA "look at yourself"
If you disconnect to give another survivor hatch, you're a giant hypocrite reporting a leaver killer in your future games. Nobody wants to play with your toxic self
This has been a PSA "look at yourself"
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
ah, something new.
It's new's to a lot of people trust me,
survivor is brain dead gameplayDunno how it pays of really. They lose 3 pips just to let someone escape.
Pips don't mean ######### to some people including me, it's more about the general principle imo
Disconnecting to help out a teammate is toxic? Wow this is news to me.
You can die faster, you don't have to DC.
Yes it is because you're technically disconnecting. Which is punishable
Disconnecting is d-i-s-c-0-n-n-e-c-t-i-n-g
Said the sweaty killer.
pfft.
Well they wouldn't have to disconnect if the killers would stop leaving said survivor on the ground for 4 minutes to look for the last survivor
By all means, let's make the bleedout timer two minutes then.
Then you'll complain that you can't get healed fast enough.
SO i have the right to leave as killer because i don't feel like looking for you right?
and by that i mean during the match i'm losing
And losing pips is something bad....?
pips mean nothing to players, period
Disconnecting has 2 factors for me
Is it Legion or is it literally anything else.
If former I DC on site, but if the ladder I will stay, that includes face camping among other things, I can waste the killers time on the hook while my dudes get out.
At least you're not rage quitting because you lost.
Well look at the new DS. Slugging is the norm now
So it's okay to dc against a killer who he could have won against? On the off chance that he would have lost?
Huh...
Also, I don't consider dcing to help another player something bad. I do consider leaving for any other reason (I don't like the killer :<, survivor keep escaping :<, I can't survive, I can't get a single kill, etc) to be something that is unforgivable.
You can't justify quitting dude.
how is slugging the norm?
Back when they tested the hatch closing mechanics survivors railed against it claiming Killers should just slug the third for a 4k. Now they complain about slugging.
But we don't want to call out hypocrisy now do we?
I'm assuming they're a person who slugs the third person to find the 4th, so all the third person can do is lay bleeding out, or disconnect.
Weird. Didnt save my comment.
No one has to justify dcing. Coming on here calling people names isnt going to stop them either. And they arent hypocrites because they dont report killer dcs- like with survivor ones the system already tracks it without need of a report.
I'm entitled to my opinion, this is why forums exist. This game sucks and the devs don't answer questions or solve any solutions for the small community there already is.
So you mean accept their defeat, wait maybe 60 seconds, gain pts and move on.
Or
Act like a child and leave because they're impatient and dont want to lose?
Being slugged isnt fun, but really? Cant win em all. Why lose all your Bp, waste all the time you just spent, AND look like a child?
Never DC.... unless ofc you're being held hostage. For like 20 mins.
*GIVES GOLD MEDAL*