PSA: USE @ OR PEOPLE WON'T SEE YOUR REPLIES
Thanks to the forum reset, quoting no longer notifies people. You have to @username people otherwise they'll never know.
Just another reason the mods should've just jailed the folks using colored fonts and kept this all in html code. (Or whatever it was).
Comments
I miss the old emotes too... :(
@Chaotic_Riddle CURSE YOU, COLORED FONT PEOPLE!!!
YOUR ACTIONS HAVE HURT US ALL!
I honestly hate the new change, I was hoping that they would revert it back but I guess not?
@Delfador We must all pay the price for their accursed hedonism.
Also don't forget when you @ someone make sure you edit out anyone you're not actually replying to.
No.
I miss my lime font....
@Peasant I know, if you look at FORUM FEEDBACK you will see a post in there about this issue
@Hoodedfengm1n I know about that. I am just trying to help spread the word.
@Peasant I was not pinged that you pinged me oh no
I hate the new quote system that much that i rather @someone and copy/paste the interesting part of his post.
I thought the old way of quoting wad bad, but apparently that can be topped
@Hoodedfengm1n @Peasant @Shad03 @Iceman @Eveline @KiraElijah
Legion Gang must approve of this message and spread the word.
No.
Yes.
I suppose I approve, but I don't know how to spread the message without getting annoying.
Idk either, lmao.
@Chaotic_Riddle @Peasant is that why we went to this new forum because of the colored font? If i knew that was an issue i would have stopped using it. I had the lack of notification with the new system.
You guys get it all wrong. It's meant to prevent flame wars.
@George_Soros some times people need to get flamed on here. Especially the ones opening 5-6 threads at the same time trying to incite wars.
@fcc2014 oh god yes. Dozens of new threads about the 4-5 same old topics. Are so many people unable to use the Search function?
I hate that I can't delete a quote when writing a reply (on mobile).
Also, why is the comment preview all in bold?!
@George_Soros my favorite is someone counters their argument in a current thread makes them look foolish so they open a new thread to start the conversation all over.
@fcc2014 now to think of it, many online forums frequently delete/merge threads on previously discussed topics.
Imagine what a gargantuan monster thread would it be if all the complaints about NOED were fused together...
What exactly happened on the forums?
@George_Soros oh god yes. Hatch, NOED, DS, SWF, Camping and Tunneling each thread would have a couple thousand pages.
@Gamzello Have no idea. It's just screwed at the moment though.
I also miss my lime font badly.
If you edit a comment, will they get the notification?
like this @Peasant