Plague the "only" female Killer with normal movement speed.
I just went to the wiki to get some more information about The Plague. It says that she is the only female Killer with normal movement speed. And what is with Amanda? I guess she is literally a Pig then.
Comments
But pigs can be female too o_O
To be fair, Pig is kind of forgettable, unfortunately.
Who?
Don't make me use this RBT....
Woah! Nice profile pic! Who is that?? Did you get a leaked killer??
Looks like another deformed killer, like the Hillbilly.
Doc probably just forgot about her. He's just a human afterall.
Indeed. I've already informed him of the mistake
and will remove the faulty information. Hell, I've been playing Pig a lot, and even I didn't notice that she moves at 115%.The article is locked, so we'll have to wait until Doc gets on his computer.
bUt ShE mOvEs WiTh 92 %
FeelsPigMan
I can see Amanda sitting in a corner and crying. Poor Miss Piggy.
-sobs and runs to the Entity- THEY'RE PICKING ON ME!!!!
I expected a "for god sake, I AM NOT MISS PIGGY!" *ambushes*
Wait, I'm confused. Pig is 110%, isn't she?
115%. I thought she was 110% as well.
Everyone stop bullying the Pig or I shall stab each of you 28 times (and suffer the corresponding heart attacks for each consecutive hit).
Doc said:
"I generally forget about her"
"I dislike her"
115 % when walking, 92 % when crouching, 92 % when carrying.
Pig maaaaaaaain 4 lyfe
Pig is normal when not crouching, what do you mean?
I've never felt an urge to put an RBT on somebody so badly, this crime must be punished!
@Shad03 is that a Pig tsundere I see?
We're all animals...
Well, yeah, we are. We're not plants, funghi, or bacteria.
Well, they fixed it xD
Oink oink oink