Jesus outfit for jeff?

With this religious theme of the new chapter, it would be fun to have a jesus outfit for jeff

Comments

  • GOD, I hope so! Though it won’t happen, more than likely. It would probably cause a lot of controversy, sadly. 😥

  • With this religious theme of the new chapter, it would be fun to have a jesus outfit for jeff

    Your name is showing that you really want this

    sadly that would cause what @Chaotic_Riddle said

  • @Chaotic_Riddle said:

    GOD, I hope so! Though it won’t happen, more than likely. It would probably cause a lot of controversy, sadly. 😥

    I know, but i would love it, jeff does look like jesus

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/49505/jesus-outfit-for-jeff

    Your name is showing that you really want this

    sadly that would cause what @Chaotic_Riddle said

    hahahaha i know, it would cause a lot of controversy, at least a monk tunic would make me happy

  • No. Have some respect to religious people, noone wants his most loved personality getting beated up and slaughtered in a damn video game.

    Disrespectful to ask this, and I'm suprised that people really want this. But I'm sure the devs are professional enough not to do that.

  • @HavelmomDaS1 said:

    No. Have some respect to religious people, noone wants his most loved personality getting beated up and slaughtered in a damn video game.

    Disrespectful to ask this, and I'm suprised that people really want this. But I'm sure the devs are professional enough not to do that.

    They like him on the cross tho. But I agree, it would be rude.

  • How to kill a game 101

  • @HavelmomDaS1 said:

    No. Have some respect to religious people, noone wants his most loved personality getting beated up and slaughtered in a damn video game.

    Disrespectful to ask this, and I'm suprised that people really want this. But I'm sure the devs are professional enough not to do that.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F81S50xL8I

  • Really?

    You sound like a millennial man.

    A Jesus outfit would be extremely offensive to myself and I'm sure other people. He doesn't "look" like anyone.

    He looks like what people "think" Jesus might have looked like in a sense. It's just really immature and stupid to say something like this.

  • @HavelmomDaS1 said:

    No. Have some respect to religious people, noone wants his most loved personality getting beated up and slaughtered in a damn video game.

    Disrespectful to ask this, and I'm suprised that people really want this. But I'm sure the devs are professional enough not to do that.

    Bingo. At least someone else gets it.


    Thanks.

  • You know what. with the recent chapter, you can at least probably have a cult outfit for Jeff, which is as close as we're gonna get

  • OMG yesss! Jesus Jeff!

  • @Dwight_Confusion said:

    Really?

    You sound like a millennial man.

    A Jesus outfit would be extremely offensive to myself and I'm sure other people. He doesn't "look" like anyone.

    He looks like what people "think" Jesus might have looked like in a sense. It's just really immature and stupid to say something like this.

    Well said my dude some people literally just have zero respect for anything , I'm sure OP doesn't mean it to be an offense but it is to alot of people

  • I wouldn't hit Jesus Jeff, I ain't gonna sit in front of God and explain Him why I mori'd his son when I go to heaven, fam.

    No way.

  • @Mat_Sella said:

    You know what. with the recent chapter, you can at least probably have a cult outfit for Jeff, which is as close as we're gonna get

    That would be cool I think. I liked the show the "Following" and Far Cry 5 had borderline offensive stuff, but none of it crossed the line. It was indirect, which I can take I think.


    A cult outfit would be cool. Just give him a gothic type of thing, different from the crow look.

  • @OrionsFury4789 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/342386#Comment_342386

    Well said my dude some people literally just have zero respect for anything , I'm sure OP doesn't mean it to be an offense but it is to alot of people

    Exactly man. Like me personally... I don't really want another female killer in this game. As the great majority of them are male in real life.


    But you don't see me on here harping about it and being sexist about it. It's cool. If they do it... that's cool. I know that is different from religion. I'm just saying, that I choose not to be disrespectful about stuff like that.

    If they put a Muslim person as a survivor.. I think that would be over the line. I completely do not agree with Islam in any way, but that also would be too much. It isn't about what I am, or anything it's about what is right and what is respectful.

    I agree man.

  • i am a pagan, god does not exist to me....but jesus jeff! -takes her top off and wooshes around her head-wooh jesus jeff!

  • @Dwight_Confusion said:

    Really?

    You sound like a millennial man.

    A Jesus outfit would be extremely offensive to myself and I'm sure other people. He doesn't "look" like anyone.

    He looks like what people "think" Jesus might have looked like in a sense. It's just really immature and stupid to say something like this.

    You sound more offensive, everything is these days if it isn't your religion, i am pagan and wouldn't be offensive....heck

  • I would give Jeff a Yoda costume. If church fans want to buy that and consider that a Jesus costume, then that is all good and they can be happy. Those that would not appreciate any link will not be bothered.

    If people who identify as Jedi complain, then it's just an outfit. And that's what he would have wanted.

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    I would give Jeff a Yoda costume. If church fans want to buy that and consider that a Jesus costume, then that is all good and they can be happy. Those that would not appreciate any link will not be bothered.

    If people who identify as Jedi complain, then it's just an outfit. And that's what he would have wanted.

    Flawed logic at it's worst...

  • @Dwight_Confusion LOL logic? are you right in the head....there is no logic it's someone wanting and suggesting an outfit...

  • @HavelmomDaS1 said:

    No. Have some respect to religious people, noone wants his most loved personality getting beated up and slaughtered in a damn video game.

    Disrespectful to ask this, and I'm suprised that people really want this. But I'm sure the devs are professional enough not to do that.

    🙄

  • @brokedownpalace what does that emoji mean? lol

  • I genuinely never know what any of them mean. Smile, frown and wink I get. The rest I have to google.

  • Mods, is there an emoji index for us too old to understand the modern world?

  • Yeah as others have said, very bad PR.

    Don't see why it's needed anyway when Jeff has hands down one of the best cosmetics in the game, the death metal facepaint outfit.

  • If it did happen, a lot more people would pick Jeff.

  • Sad that you would be willing to insult any one religion. People hold that deer to their life. I respect anyone who lives by a code, whether it is religious or just personal.

  • I've long been nicknaming him "Jesus Jeff" and now my GF calls him as such.

  • @Dwight_Confusion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/342553#Comment_342553

    Exactly man. Like me personally... I don't really want another female killer in this game. As the great majority of them are male in real life.

    But you don't see me on here harping about it and being sexist about it. It's cool. If they do it... that's cool. I know that is different from religion. I'm just saying, that I choose not to be disrespectful about stuff like that.

    If they put a Muslim person as a survivor.. I think that would be over the line. I completely do not agree with Islam in any way, but that also would be too much. It isn't about what I am, or anything it's about what is right and what is respectful.

    I agree man.

    I'm glad to see someone in the internet who has (imo) a healthy moral and mind.

  • So glad there's a flag button on this forum... love it.

  • It wouldn't be offensive!!! We just have to give the skin specific OP perks so Jesus can never die!!! And they would work ONLY with that skin, no other skin/survivor. Oh and he cannot equip teachable perks as his powers are already so OP. There we make jesus all powerful and it stays faithful to the story and not disrespectful. GG EZ!!!

  • I'm already Jeffus.

  • @Dwight_Confusion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/342511#Comment_342511

    That would be cool I think. I liked the show the "Following" and Far Cry 5 had borderline offensive stuff, but none of it crossed the line. It was indirect, which I can take I think.

    A cult outfit would be cool. Just give him a gothic type of thing, different from the crow look.

    he already has the rock star outfit. seems goth enough to me.

  • The sanctimonious BS is strong in this thread.

  • A Jesus-Outfit in a Videogame would be more realistic than the actual figure of this book of fairytales.


    Religious contents are critical tho. They might be ok in some countries, other countries are way more offended by them, because the people have a different approach to Religion.

  • @Eveline said:

    I'm already Jeffus.

    What if you said you wanted to be Jesus, but God's son said ^