Which killer should I get?
I have almost enough Iridescent Shards to buy a killer. Should I get Spirit, Clown or Legion? What do you guys think?
I have almost enough Iridescent Shards to buy a killer. Should I get Spirit, Clown or Legion? What do you guys think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Clown would be my second choice. Not as powerful, but still holds a nice seat. Rather straightforward power, but there is little counter to it, making it probably the best chaser in the game. Not to mention his perks are outstandingly good.
Legion is... just there. I only unlocked them recently, so I have little experience with them. But they are still fun to play as. Discordance is powerful, the other two are more situational. Still, while not as powerful as the other two, and considered of a worse design than them, it is the best BP farmer in the entire game, even more than Doctor. Its also ez mode pipping, even without kills.
Everyone but Legion, Clown is fun
guess it boils down to would you rather throw bottles or phase walk?
Spirit.
Then, start saving Shards for Clown.
Spirit - No contest.
No love for Huntress?
Spirit without a doubt.
Oh. I didn't see that he listed three killers, I thought he was just asking generally.
Of these three: Spirit. Clown is okay, but I don't like his playstyle personally. Spirit allows for different ways of playing her: Mobility, mind games, sneaky gengrabs. Also, at least two really cool skins (kimono and schoolgirl, various colors).
Mabe wait just a little bit to see if the new killer will pique your interest. If not, I say Spirit if you want one of the strongest killers, or Legion if you want one of the most fun killers to lay.
Spirit can be strong, but also really frustrating. it all comes down to mindgames and those naturally can fail since the survivor can mindgame you too. I prefer reliable killers tbh.
Clown is just trash, he is supposed to counter looping, but he actually doesnt and he has no map control.
Legion isnt good either, but survivors usually lose their will to live when you play him, so he isnt that bad anymore
Thank you guys for the comments. I think I might get either Spirit or the Clown. They seem to have some useful perks. 🙂
Go for Spirit, or wait for the new killer
The spirit without a doubt
Spirit
One Legion less in the world provoking unfun games is always good news.
Spirit is probably the strongest out of the three but it takes a bit to learn, and her perks are good. Top tier at her full potential.
I like Clown, he's fun to play, has an interesting power and his perks are pretty good as well (Except one), he's easier to learn than the Spirit but a bit weaker.
Legion is a mistake, don't buy them. They are either super weak or OP if you use the right add-ons, very annoying to go against. And they take no skill to play, which I don't like.
Spirit is the most balanced and fun of the 3 options, but Clown has the best perks of them. Both Bamboozle and PGTW make it into regular rotation with me. Spirit's perks are pretty 'meh' frankly. Legion isn't as bad as people on the forums would have you believe though.
Spirit or Clown. Legion is #########.
Anything but Legion. Spirit would be my personal pick! : D
All the people playing Legion are the type of people that pour the milk first and then the cereal.
They also like pineapple on pizza.
Spirit or Clown. Both solid killers.
Avoid Legion like the plague.
Legion for sure, fun killer to play.
I hate pinapple pizza, but I can tell you now I pour milk, then cereal, then bowl...
A true Legion player puts water in their cereal.
save your shards when it comes to the legion their the worse designed killer in the game.... they have the look but play as and against is like nails on chalkboard
If you like playing a fair and scary killer, then Spirit. If you hate survivor with a deep-rooted passion, then Legion.