Best Twitch Streamer Quotes
"Playing Legion is like stepping on a Lego"
-Bricky
"Playing Legion is like stepping on a Lego"
-Bricky
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
-No0b3
"######### corn."
-Me
"I didn't do anything!"
-Ninja
-tru3talent
- Hybridpanda (yesterday after getting that bug causing the killer to visually appear in front of the hook whilst kicking a generator) 😂
"Because i just love looking at the stars while laying on the ground...because the killer decided to slug me"
-Spacelion (Poor Dude was running D-strike and i slugged the ######### out of him)
Defensive Strike - Rhyaree
I'll refrain from their name to prevent trolling but I was playing Pig with Amanda's Letter on Leiry's. Streamer repeatedly called me a sniper on her VoD of said stream.
Isn't he the one who would be like expecting a DH from someone who just earlier SB or BL? xD I like watching him, but it's funny when they do that.
Oh boy i sure wish i could remember some of things Jen and Scott have said about us and reddit.
Those would be some interesting quotes
“I’m the Protector of the butts!”
"I showed you my fifth Blink Dwight, now will you show me yours?"
Hybridpanda
"I haven't done any boy yet"
...but I'm not going to expose her x) It was about p3 characters
"Wait, did I hear footprints?"
-angrypug
Is DAt DeaD ArD? nO, Is dAt SPin BurSt?
~ Tru3Ta1ent
Oh god I hope that is clipped... does anyone have that clip?
Activates Balanced Landing
"Later Dickhead!' - BattleMick
When he got banned from PS4, he said pretty much that.
"This is ######### illegal dud. Their banning me for no reason".
"Oh, Nea you scared the poop out of Oh My Goodness! I thought that was The Pig!' - Puppers
"Fookin Quentin!" - TrU3Ta1ent
"I will fight you!" - King
"Haha! Suck My Dick! Okay, we're gonna Die!" - HybridPanda
Click, click, clickety-click, clickety-click, click, click, clickety-click, click, click, click, click.
Oh my god he's tunnelling me!
me
"Palle palle palle la la la la la, yeah Palle Palle"
-Tru3
"Tell sober Otter he's a little #########"
-SophisticatedOtter
while streaming during F*cked up Friday
"Send me nudes"
"Fookin' Dead 'Ard!"
Of course the most creative one belongs to Vince lol
- hybridpanda
-noob3
-not_queen
-hybridpanda
"Be gone demon b*tch"
Here i got another one from last night.
"This guy is so braindead for running this same loop against Huntress"
-Umbra_Bug (Survived Btw)
"You only win the game if you have 4 BBQ stacks"
-DamnNoHtml
"Hey, listen".
"Can you send me the profile so that I can post it on my twitch so people can ban this ######### pleb."
-Ochido
0:55
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6zwCTJDLK8"Heal me Dud". - Ochido at the start of every game.
This me too LOL
Panda seems to have alot of good 1 liners. My favorite:
"Meg, come here. Pee in my mouth"
-HybridPanda
In case anyone wondered I did this on purpose to see if anyone noticed ;)
AND NO I WASN'T TIRED OFF MY ASS
"Slow the game down... JUST A LIL' BIT!"
-Abraham Lincoln (😁)