There Are Five Legions?
I found some photo proof that there are indeed 5 Legions, not 4. How does this make you all feel?
Will anybody stop this madness? Can anybody save our body from excessive stab wound?
I found some photo proof that there are indeed 5 Legions, not 4. How does this make you all feel?
Will anybody stop this madness? Can anybody save our body from excessive stab wound?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Six Legions*
@Shad03 @Peasant @TreemanXD @Raccoon BOYS, WE GOT SOME BOY TO EXCESSIVELY STAB
excessive stabbing noises
We are Legion.
No janitor is safe.
Let the stabbing commence
We’re legion we’re one.
the Forum has Legionnaires Disease.

@Peasant ye
laughs in feral frenzy
Only 5? I don't think so...
@fcc2014 WE do the stabbing.
@Chaotic_Riddle we will rise and stab the survivors and let them t bag at the exit gate!!!
Slashing noises from mouth
Would be neat if all users with Legion icon would start writing a 1-word-per-comment story.
@Boss would it just be
WE
Are
Legion
WE
Are
Legion
WE
Are
Legion
That's fine by me.
If they can pull it off without skipping one or posting a double, that alone would impress me.
Legions are literally teaching kids that DC is more than a state ;3
Are
Legion
I am satisfied!
..
In the ideal world there would be no Legions ><
That is definitely an ideal world. Yum yum.
I will confess something.
Forum Legion profiles trigger me, I really hope they delete the legion avatar. The forum was much better place without the legion.
@Delfador I like seeing them. Plus now @Peasant doesn't have to rock a Quentin avatar.
Heh I like this post. Seeing Legion and Freddy avvys is a hoot.
@Chaotic_Riddle I was actually looking to make sure you made the list. Just because of your Legion signature
LEGIONS
100 Survivors vs 10 Legion
Survivors must complete 50 Generators.
I'm here too!
E V E R Y O N E I S H E R E
Just gonna make our calling card the 50th comment to this thread.