There Are Five Legions?
I found some photo proof that there are indeed 5 Legions, not 4. How does this make you all feel?
Will anybody stop this madness? Can anybody save our body from excessive stab wound?
I found some photo proof that there are indeed 5 Legions, not 4. How does this make you all feel?
Will anybody stop this madness? Can anybody save our body from excessive stab wound?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Chaotic_Riddle good we the legion have to show our authority.
@EntityDispleased I can’t unsee it now lol
What have I done?
You summoned the legion
Entity damn it! I get mentioned yet I'm stuck in exile at home. Anyways, time to get to stabbing =3
Also this is a nice jail cell I'm in but oh well.
@AlphaJackson we’re legion we’re one
LEGION DOWN, I REPEAT, LEGION DOWN
(how did you get jailed?)
@Hoodedfengm1n he changed a killer shaming comment in his quote to one that made fun of survivors.
I'll be fine, I just need a medic bag. WAIT WATCH OUT THERE'S A CLOAKER!
(Best to look at my profile wall. The best explanation is there. Otherwise, let's just say comedy is not appreciated here.)
And thus...Just as it had begun, the meme soon came to an end. Some say, you can still see the Legion Gang to this day...Roaming the forums...Spreading totally not stab wounds, but rather, kindness...And totally not stab wounds. Totally.
Totally. 😬
OH THIS ONES GONNA HURT
Just bring the buzzer.