How long have you been playing?
Day one of console release for me, so June of 2017. Man time flies by fast.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
On console, October of 2017 for me. I agree on how old this game is on both console and PC
PC. Since september of 2017.
Played the beta back in 2016.
Since release. Feels like a lifetime ago.
Newest player here! Edit; somebody said early February 2019. So I lost my status darn.
March 2018, 3 months before the clown release. The saw chapter intrigued me and I saw that there were other licensed killers too.
I played a lot in the summer though. I currently have 1.3-1.4k hours lol
Since beta.
After experiencing infinites for the first time, I rarely played till half a year later. I think I really got into this game when the Doctor was released.
Then I never got an invite anyway, but I filled out the application like everyone else and got in the second round.
You don't deal with them.
Once a competent Survivor got to them, that's it, you're better off finding someone else.
I started and learned basics with Wraith, but started learning Hillbilly after that purely to counter them running to infinites.
~Summer 2017. Just before Huntress
Also Trapper was the best killer in the game during Infinities. Which sucked for me because I hated playing Trapper.
True, but he also came with the risk of them disabling the BT beforehand.
Or even a 2nd Survivor sneaking in and disabling it.
Infinites are free escapes. It's not possible to catch survivors, no matter what, so you're better off DCing or finding someone else.
What's horrid was Mcote thinking infinites take skill.
Please say it is a lie...
I don't even remember.
Oh sweet child. If only you knew...
Very few game developers are good or even average at the games they make.
@Delfador @PhantomMask20763
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9IFjDFdHhI
That's basically abuse...
October 2017, I tend to play in burst on and off.
I cant remember, some time in 2016
I bought it when it still said Early Access.
I've been playing since around June of last year. Not too long, but long enough to learn about what was and how the game has changed.
Same
August 2016
Same for me.
I got it during the lunar new year event before this year.
Since release! I have 1731 hours (I know, I have no life) and it's my favorite game!
August 2018, when it was free on PS Plus. And I started playing everyday, no exception( except the Hallowed Blight and it's horrendous killer queue).
Winter 2016
Since the free trial that lasted from September 15th-17th (or 18th, I can't remember when it ended), 2017. It was enough to instantly hook me and I bought the game a few weeks after the trial ended.