How long have you been playing?
Day one of console release for me, so June of 2017. Man time flies by fast.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I started playing in August 2016. The first free weekend that happened on Steam.
I started to learn survivor when nurse launched (she was as fast as trapper, 3 blinks base kit) and the Machine gun build meta with the Halloween release. When there was infinite NOED not tied to a HEX.
Nurse sounds balanced at the time(sarcasm)
@Hoodedfengm1n I was trying to figure out how to play so I had no concept of balance yet
But let's say that she was... terrifying.
...Since before Nurse, I think.
I can tell, a 115 movement speed nurse would be horrific, but I still jump to Myers so I will expect you jumped whenever you were not paying attention to nurse
September 2016 ^^
I was around in June/July 2016. I had my first experiences of killers, hid in lockers and long grass (the grass was actually a lot longer back then to hide in or so it seemed) and missed every swing when playing Wraith. Now, 2,800 hours later, I am still doing all of these things
June 2016
Tbh honest it wasn't as bad as people claim it was. Sure there was soooo many abusable things but at the same time the game was new and there wasn't any SWF while you also faced tons of noobs. You could get about 3-6 hook grabs since people didn't know that was a feature back within first two months.
And killers didn't even know that lunge existed so it was so hilarious to watch the try to hit someone without any range.
My most favourite thing was the horror feeling in my first survivor games and the feeling of power in killer games. It was genuinly scary to hear terror radious and as killer you felt as force to be reckoned with.
November 2016... damn it feels like an eternity.
July 2017, on Xbox and came to PC around 6 months ago.
Lol. Some things never change in our playstyles, when I started playing, I was a toxic killer, I still am rn.
June 2016.
I bought it, but watched streamers more often because I was afraid to play alone and always needed some courage first. I'm a scaredy and rarely play horrorgames.. haha
Ah...and I used the pallets to block the killer's way and not to stun him. So I threw them too, even if I was not hunted at all. So stupid. xD
Howling Grounds
Shortly after it came out on PS4. Before Myers and Huntress got added on console
Since May 2018
Around the time Halloween was released. So basically Pink Perk Era.
I kinda want to try go against a 115% Nurse now. Only for one game tho, it would be absolutely terrifying XD
I don't even play xD
Two and a half years, since what (I think) was the first free weekend. Right when the Nurse was released.