Which gender/race/role is going to be the next SURV?

My bet:
- female
- toasted skin (brazilian or indian)
- carnival dancer

And YOU?🐸

Comments

  • -neutral
    -nerd skin
    -flashlight clicker

    :smile:

  • Female
    Brown skin
    I am actually not sure about role part.

    I hope we get our second ninja claudette :)

  • A little person hopefully. Ultimate stealth survivor.
  • Latina. Not sure about the role.
    Maybe we get an old lady, so Bill can get a friend of his own age. ;)

  • Female
    From Switzerland 
    Bookish girl
  • Fenale
    probz not white atleast I hope not Bc we have 3 white girls rn
    She’s a stay at home mom that craved adventure , it got her sucked into trouble with the entity when she took a night out on the town
  • Female
    either African or Brazilian
    archaeologist

  • Female
    Latina
    Hook decorator

  • Female
    White- I don't have anything against darker skin tones, but I like to play characters that are similar to mine.
    Dancer

  • My bet:
    - female
    - toasted skin (brazilian or indian)
    - carnival dancer

    And YOU?🐸
    I’ve never heard of toasted skin before, but by the name a like I know exactly what you mean
  • A black Female that has the "fighter perks" like Kate, that help in a chase (i know not a role :c)

  • I know you're not asking about the killer but I'm seriously hoping for a double Female DLC drop.
    They're severely lacking on both sides and it's a bit of a shame.

  • It will be the Survivor version of legion every cosmetic will be a mascot uniform
  • Female
    African
    Military
  • Old black lady with attitude called Sasha "momma G" Phillips or something. 

    Momma G got her name from being the momma of the hundreds of children she adopted. She had a close link to the historic UberBerry Orphanage which in short let her make the mistake to adopt the antichrist and all hell breaks loose in UberBerry. 

    Momma G wasn't having any of it. She wagged her finger and stood firm as she was blinded by the entities darkness she closed her eyes and awoken by a fire in the heart of the woods.

    Perks pick up on character traits of Bravery, Daringness and Sacrificing yourself for the better of others.
  • Female
    British
    Goth Girl / Wicca Girl

  • Female
    American
    A fighter, something like Rosie the Reviter, shown bellow.

  • Helicopter
    Mysterious place
    Self-declared savior of your soul
  • - Female
    - Arabic/Persian
    - Carnival belly dancer
  • Female
    Latina or African
    Loves to Travel the world.
  • -Female
    -Latina/African
    -Explorer/Archaeologist

  • OK guys so we reached a consensus about the gender at least: FEMALE

    regarding race pretty much not white and jobs like archeologist (if mummy) or belly dancer (if carnival)

  • The amount of anti white racism is this thread is quite disgusting. You can include whatever ethnicity you choose to support but you become anti white when you single out and attempt to block a particular ethnicity because of their ethnicity.

  • Another "too old for this #########" old fart so that consoles can have a Bill too.

    Trustworthy Patches. We need some survivor to make other survivors groan in annoyance.
  • @NoShinyPony said:
    Latina. Not sure about the role.
    Maybe we get an old lady, so Bill can get a friend of his own age. ;)

    Lol that would be so cute

  • Am I the only one hoping the survivor is Big Chungus?

  • @Player1Ready said:
    Tucking_Friggered said:

    The amount of anti white racism is this thread is quite disgusting. You can include whatever ethnicity you choose to support but you become anti white when you single out and attempt to block a particular ethnicity because of their ethnicity.

    I thought it was because of the Mali 🇲🇱 flag being a clue that people were assuming they wouldn’t be white in colour? 

    The point was some here specifically stating anything but a "white". If people were to say anything but a "black" or "latin" it would be racist, ergo, stating anything but a "white" is discriminatory and racist too.
    There is nothing wrong with stating " I hope for a latin or black" though.

  • What would be awesome is if it was a person with an alter ego, that being the killer.



  • Unicorn said:
    What would be awesome is if it was a person with an alter ego, that being the killer.



    That's too good considering the devs creativity

    I would like an alien or cyborg surv 
  • Poweas said:

    Am I the only one hoping the survivor is Big Chungus?

    Warner Bros may sue dbd
  • An undesirable fat nerd. Someone annoying like Martin Prince, from the Simpsons. Someone you almost root against.
  • @Raptorrotas said:
    Another "too old for this #########" old fart so that consoles can have a Bill too.

    What about Tapp? Danny Glover was too old for this ######### fifteen years before SAW even came out!

  • Personally, survivor gender and race do not matter me to me buuuuuuut if I could guesss. I would like to see a Hispanic tough girl kinda thing. Or a goth chick. Would love a goth Meg skin. 
  • @Hail_to_the_King said:
    Personally, survivor gender and race do not matter me to me buuuuuuut if I could guesss. I would like to see a Hispanic tough girl kinda thing. Or a goth chick. Would love a goth Meg skin. 

    lol Meg's personality does not match with a gothic, she is sportsgirl

    From the girls, goth matches with Nea only


  • lol Meg's personality does not match with a gothic, she is sportsgirl

    From the girls, goth matches with Nea only

    Well there's already some skins that don't necessarily match well lol but it would be kool to see a collection of goth costumes for multiple characters like the previous collections when they release a chapter.
  • @Condorloco_26 said:
    An undesirable fat nerd. Someone annoying like Martin Prince, from the Simpsons. Someone you almost root against.

    Nah, that wouldn't work. It has to be a character that people would want to play.

  • Sex: Male
    Ethnicity: White
    Profession: Road Sweeper or Refuse Collector

  • @Rex_Huin said:
    Sex: Male
    Ethnicity: White
    Profession: Road Sweeper or Refuse Collector

    I like that loser

  • @BACKSTABBER said:

    @Rex_Huin said:
    Sex: Male
    Ethnicity: White
    Profession: Road Sweeper or Refuse Collector

    I like that loser

    Me too. The entity needs to diversify and get more working class people into his realm.

  • Arab female street hooker

  • Considering the survivor’s sort of line up with their killers:


    male

    probably Hispanic or French

    low ranking church official or witch hunter

  • More Female Survivors plz, would also love some representation for Indian or Latina ethnicity. There's also some great mythology and folktales to draws from both cultures for awesome Killers to accompany their release.

  • @Nikkiwhat said:

    More Female Survivors plz, would also love some representation for Indian or Latina ethnicity. There's also some great mythology and folktales to draws from both cultures for awesome Killers to accompany their release.

    Dora-like the explorer grown up

    dora-the-explorer-isabela-moner.jpg


  • @Nikkiwhat said:

    More Female Survivors plz, would also love some representation for Indian or Latina ethnicity. There's also some great mythology and folktales to draws from both cultures for awesome Killers to accompany their release.

    dora-the-explorer-isabela-moner.jpg

    Dora teen

  • The survivor I think will probably be Female.

    I want to say the killer will be Male, but not sure.

    The common trend was kind of broken with Legion.

  • @Nikkiwhat said:

    More Female Survivors plz, would also love some representation for Indian or Latina ethnicity. There's also some great mythology and folktales to draws from both cultures for awesome Killers to accompany their release.

    Either Indian or Latina character would make me happy! I'd also want a female survivor that's a bit more aged too, kind of like Ace but more stoic!


    Also, do you think we'll have a survivor from within the current time or do you think they'll have been plucked from the past?

  • @Noxerias said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/343712#Comment_343712

    Either Indian or Latina character would make me happy! I'd also want a female survivor that's a bit more aged too, kind of like Ace but more stoic!

    Also, do you think we'll have a survivor from within the current time or do you think they'll have been plucked from the past?

    For sure current time, we don't have survs from past besides the new killer thingy

  • Honestly id love to see a gender neutral non-binary survivor. Unlikely but I can hope

‹ 1 2