Which gender/race/role is going to be the next SURV?

My bet:
- female
- toasted skin (brazilian or indian)
- carnival dancer

And YOU?🐸

Comments

  • Next survivor will probably be religous and I'm guessing he/she will have about one or two obsession perks. We are getting a change to how DS works with its obsession so I think we will see some interesting obsession perks for both killer and survivor.

  • I’m hoping for a female latino explorer.

  • @ClogWench said:

    Honestly id love to see a gender neutral non-binary survivor. Unlikely but I can hope

    All my yes i would love to see a blob surv.

  • @Noxerias said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/343712#Comment_343712

    Either Indian or Latina character would make me happy! I'd also want a female survivor that's a bit more aged too, kind of like Ace but more stoic!

    Also, do you think we'll have a survivor from within the current time or do you think they'll have been plucked from the past?

    They did once state Survivors will forever be characters related to the present time, because thats the main appeal for people who play them.

  • Not quite what I was imagining

  • @PigNRun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/343893#Comment_343893

    They did once state Survivors will forever be characters related to the present time, because thats the main appeal for people who play them.

    Ah okay, thanks for that bit of info!

  • I want a female survivor really bad with darker skin. I hope she's Latina, Indian, Native American, Hawaiian, Filipino...anyone with that sort of toasted skin tone. There are no survivors like that and I really want to see one!

    Also, less black hair would be nice. There are NINE people with black hair, two redheads, one blonde, two grey/white, and one brown.

  • I want a Doomed Crusader to match the theme of the next chapter.

    So:

    Male, English, and while armor would be cool I think it'd be more fitting to have like that 'classic adventurer fatigues' outfit. Deep V, baggy pants, and high boots.

  • @makayla said:

    I want a female survivor really bad with darker skin. I hope she's Latina, Indian, Native American, Hawaiian, Filipino...anyone with that sort of toasted skin tone. There are no survivors like that and I really want to see one!

    Also, less black hair would be nice. There are NINE people with black hair, two redheads, one blonde, two grey/white, and one brown.

    Dont forget Billy's backhair.

  • I would like something less expected:

    • wheelchair obese lady
    • alien
    • gender-less
    • a midget
    • a monster
  • Transgender

    Alien

    Firefighter

  • I dont think we should focus on race the new survivor will be just because we have almost every race represented already in the game. except for maybe latino.


  • @Luccimane1 said:

    I dont think we should focus on race the new survivor will be just because we have almost every race represented already in the game. except for maybe latino.

    Ace is Argentinian (Latino)

    We do not have: arabic, persian, indian, red-head, nordic, very-black african, south east asians (like asians but with darker skin), russians-caucasic.... many more

1 2 ›