Solution to lobby dodging
Make it where the killer can’t see who the survivors are either. Seems fair, and a lot less likely to disconnect in match and than reset a lobby. Double blind that #########.
Or you know make it so survivors can see which killer we are playing against so we can make our builds accordingly as well. Which also seems fair. I’m just saying if they can bring a mori Bc they see toolboxes and medkits or equip franklins Bc of it. I’d like to know if I’m going against a doctor so I can bring calm spirit yo!
Or you know make it so survivors can see which killer we are playing against so we can make our builds accordingly as well. Which also seems fair. I’m just saying if they can bring a mori Bc they see toolboxes and medkits or equip franklins Bc of it. I’d like to know if I’m going against a doctor so I can bring calm spirit yo!
Comments
Killers need to play or leave, not keep flicking through lobbies until they get what they think is a group of solo players, and then kick off when the solo players DC because op add on dr has offered up the game map
The issues killers raise with SWF, are the same counter arguments they use when survivors complain about perks.. baffling!
What do you mean, it won't work like that? I didn't even provide a solution, I simply said the SWF issue needs to be fixed. Are you saying SWF can't be fixed in any way?
Of course is can be fixed, the question is How?
No, Killers complaining about SWF is NOT the same as Survivors complaining about Perks. How did you even come to that conclucion dude? One complaint is about perks being used, the other is about 3rd party softwares being used to gain crucial ingame advantages. Seriously, how can you compare those things? The logic of the users here is just ridiculous sometimes.
No, killers don't need to do anything that isn't in their prerogative. I know your lobby queues suck sitting in a 4 man but that's your issue.
It's not bad logic, it's apathy and a desire for Behav10r to force killers to play in unfair circumstances so they can bully the killer with their friends for laughs. Or in other words, it isn't accidental. It's dishonest and with an agenda.
But the Fix you all think dodging will bring, isn’t what you think it will be.
Not everyone who disagrees is a SWF player.
Yea but it's surely bad logic to compare "complaining about perks" with "complaining about people that use a 3rd party software to gain unintended ingame advantages".
Imagine complaining about a wallhack and the hackers say "it's fine because you used a Shotgun". Like #########?
It already is fair, that's why you see items, for counter play.
How is it fair to get gen rushed from 4 toolboxes when i don't know whether to bring Franklin's or not?
Survivors already have it easy. They don't need it easier.
And you sugested That Killers dodging SWF will force it to be addressed, and that’s what I mean by it won’t work that way!
Nerf SWF, dodging solved.
Ahh, now the typical "This does not apply to me / my SWF, therefore it isn't true at all!" argument.
I never dodge SWFs, therefore Lobby dodging is not an issue at all!
See how this works?
I suppose my english skills are not advanced enough to understand the meaning of this sentence then.
The issue Killers raise with SWFs are the same counter arguments they use when Survivors complain about perks.
Isn't this a direct comparision of SWF and perks? Correct me if I'm wrong but that's exactly what it looks like to me.
Lobby dodging doesn't use up your offerings and add-ons. It doesn't rob you of good games. It just shows that the killer thinks he's gonna be in for a hassle and surrenders before the game has even started.
survivor: NOED is OP needs a nerf
killer: cleanse totems
survivor: I play solo and can’t spend the whole game looking for the totems because I never know how many are left?
Killer: be more coordinated with your team so you will know!!
Making it no longer whitelisted was a way to try and scare players into not using it nothing else really.
the option to have a hint of anticipation to prepare, where you do. It’s not fair. That’s why survivors dc in game. You see a bunch of medkits then you make an anti healing build, you see a bunch of toolboxes franklins and anti gen build, all usually come with Moris which kills everyone off early. Not to mention the camping and tunneling on top of it. You see flashlight you bring a build
for that. You can prepare. We have no option , no choice , that’s why you see the same builds over and over and over again. Id like the same option to anticipate, by seeing which character the killer is going to be. Or I’d like to be double
blind. Not all 4 mans are good , you’re lying and if you say so. I know Bc I’ve been in them. I mainly solo. Trying to play with friends though is a nightmare even when you’re not on a good team Bc the killers dodge and dodge and dodge just because it’s a “4 man or 3 man” or they see a toolbox and a medkit. So you go from lobby to lobby to spend more time on a pending screen than actually playing the game . Which is an incredible bummer, Bc who wants to play a game they can’t actually play that’s for multiplayers with friends?
Survivor and Killer DS is both gross, but I disagree with the killers can't see survivors, it's not like killers can see what perks they have, just the items. There is no benefit in who you play, with seeing killer, you could set yourself up to not die the whole game, it's meant so you are prepared for anything, victims don't get an alert of who their killer is.
fact is both dodging and DCs are just as bad as each other, it’s all spoilt entitlement
I like the cut of your jib matey.
I don't really mind not seeing their names, characters and/or names.
If it gets tested, and results would show it lessened significantly, sure.
But it's not like Killers alone are annoying, this would fix 1 of multiple things about dodges and disconnects.
Survivors dodge me, with everyone on perfect green ping and nothing else really out of the ordinary.
Obviously i can't confirm why they dodge, it could be a load of things like "my own rules", "that Survivor's a dick", "they don't talk to me" etc.
But i mostly suspect Survivors in general (at least the ones that i usually get) are INCREDIBLY impatient.
When 1 joins my empty lobby, they are also usually the first ones to leave after 5-20 seconds.
Then there's the ones who dodge ANY lobby that doesn't have 3 already.
Then the 3-Survivor lobby bug doesn't help anyone either. (But somehow, Survivors are extremely patient in those cases, ffs.)
Then there's those who join with red ping and can't wait for the 3 seconds for it to lower to yellow/green. (When someone joins me, they always start in the red for a few seconds, then they're good except in the few cases where they legit have bad ping.)
While Killer dodges feel more impactful since it does indeed prevent 5 players (max.) from playing at that time, overall Survivors dodge way more, talking from past Survivor-play experience as well.
This of course doesn't count during-match dodges (disconnects) either...
If your experience is vastly different from mine...good for you?
Just saying i never liked either side doing this, but because both were doing it so much, i kind of accepted it i guess?
I mean i don't like it, but not like it's gonna go away.
But now, if we'd lower Killer dodges a lot, Survivor dodges, and wait times, would become a lot more apparent i think.
This so much.
It's similar to the DS change. It's supposed to be an anti-tunnel perk now. But why do killers see the need to tunnel in the first place? etc etc