Solution to lobby dodging
Make it where the killer can’t see who the survivors are either. Seems fair, and a lot less likely to disconnect in match and than reset a lobby. Double blind that #########.
Or you know make it so survivors can see which killer we are playing against so we can make our builds accordingly as well. Which also seems fair. I’m just saying if they can bring a mori Bc they see toolboxes and medkits or equip franklins Bc of it. I’d like to know if I’m going against a doctor so I can bring calm spirit yo!
Or you know make it so survivors can see which killer we are playing against so we can make our builds accordingly as well. Which also seems fair. I’m just saying if they can bring a mori Bc they see toolboxes and medkits or equip franklins Bc of it. I’d like to know if I’m going against a doctor so I can bring calm spirit yo!
Comments
What's up with people complaining about lobby dodging when there's 2+ survivors DC'ing every damn game?
So that the killer DCs ingame then?
Well if you prefer that......
I see a lot more Survivors doding lobbies than Killers.
I also see a lot more Survivors disconnecting than Killers.
There is a thing called MLGA unless they removed it?
Life isn't fair. I'd address the rest but its pointless and the topic has been rehashed to death.
It sure is cupcake. Welcome to the Just Desserts buffet. All you can eat.
You do realize that depiping is actually a good thing in this screwed game?
I try not to DC ingame since I know how annoying it is, but if I am not able to dodge streamers and other toxic survivors in the lobby anymore, then I will do that ingame and gladly accept my "depip punishment"
Its bannable now
When did that change? Last I recall was that is was just not whitelisted. Not that it was bannable.
Here are a few reasons why Survivors dodge lobbies:
And why would I be upset when Survivors DC? I'm looking for challenging matches and not some #########, boring farm matches. If 1-2 Survivors DC you "have to" farm with the other Survivors or they're going to flame the hell outta you. All I want is good, intense and thrilling matches and if Survivors disconnect, they ruin this for me.
Cause DCing is the survivor equivalent of dodging.
Hey Einstein, the killers the host and their ping is 0. That ping you see is your ping to them.
rekt
Hey Einstein, the killers the host and their ping is 0. That ping you see is your ping to them.
That has changed about a year ago I think.
Not being whitelisted means that it is bannable.
Hehe, I hope you dont mind if I copy that from time to time
And yet you are still eating at Just Desserts buffet. Enjoy your fudgy sundae. Just lick the grit from your teeth and keep on swallowing.
Balance the game around SWFs/mid trial chat/coordination.
Maybe make stuff easier for killers to get so we have the tools to battle them, or something.
you obviously just want attention and have no real input, so I’m just going to ignore you from now on. Feel free to keep calling me names though .your hate only makes me stronger, and it’s no sweat off my ass
So if a Killer dodges a lobby, how do you know it was not because of the bad connection of a Survivor to the Killer?
You enter a Killers lobby, you're one of out of 4 Survivors. Chances are high that at least one of the Survivors has a crappy ping thanks to the ######### matchmaking, so the Killer dodges.
Every Survivor: OMG the Killer dodged because of ME . They're afraid of ME! LOL!
I don't need your attention my man. I have enough intellect to make a post and get responses by stimulating people mentally. You on the other hand can't deal with the level of angst I'm creating in you with each post and are now looking for a way out. Walk away with your tail between your legs. You join a ever growing group and won't be lonely.
And there are variables to consider.
Largely what goes into being prepared to fight the SWFs who generally like to abuse match making to fight low rank killers.
I mean if these killers that get 3 to 4 Ks, but they have pages of 3 rank perks, purple moris, and high end addons, it doesn't mean anything to someone who doesn't even have a page of rank 3 perks, no purple moris, and insufficient offerings, both facing the same SWFs.
I hope so.
The SWF issue needs to be fixed, lobby dodging is just the Killers way to adress it. The more Killers dodge, the bigger issue SWF becomes and the devs are sooner or later forced to take actions or the people run away.
in game DCs need to be revoked as an option, Killers shouldn’t see they lobby until they’ve locked in to playing then they have their count down to adjust accordingly.
Once You’ve locked it your all stuck playing.
Plenty of online games have implimeded, dodging and dc counter measures.
My favourites being lock ins.
But here people will DC and dodge until the end of days
That's whole point of seeing items, and the reason why survivors can't see killers, is so you can counter play.
The reason they dc is because they don't know how to counter play and want to run the generic build instead.