Pinky finger is fine. Clown is very rarely used, pinky finger even less so, and many killers still struggle to get a clear shot with it.
Iridescent head is fine, it's the combo with the infantry belt that needs to go. You get 5 hatches and +2 with infantry belt, that's a free 40%. So why is it an extra 2 with iri heads? make it 40% extra rather than 2, this would mean iri head + infantry belt = 2 hatches total. Might be more manageable, if not then just don't let them be used together.
NOED - Yeah this needs a nerf.
Myers add ons - yeah I've said these are busted for a long time lol but the killer mains gave me salt for it.
I'm hoping at least some killer nerfs are coming and they're not just nerfing ds (even though I don't use it). These OP killer addons and NOED have almost no counter when you are playing solo. Cleanse totems? Impossible solo without giving the killer an easier win. Sure, I could go and cleanse all totems solo and hope there is still a gen to work on so I still have a chance to rank up.
@GraviteaUK Brand new part is useless and its still a pink addon? Devs really hate survivors lol and flashlights is also useless and its pink addon too.
@Oooooof said: @GraviteaUK Brand new part is useless and its still a pink addon? Devs really hate survivors lol and flashlights is also useless and its pink addon too.
Flashlights useless? wha? when used correctly it's a nightmare since you can't look away on pickup.
@Spectro said:
I'm hoping at least some killer nerfs are coming and they're not just nerfing ds (even though I don't use it). These OP killer addons and NOED have almost no counter when you are playing solo. Cleanse totems? Impossible solo without giving the killer an easier win. Sure, I could go and cleanse all totems solo and hope there is still a gen to work on so I still have a chance to rank up.
Ok, i will say it.
Yes solo can suck.
But 1 totem needs 14 seconds.
If every survivor would clean 1 or 2 totems, they countered NOED.
If you see a totem, clean it.
If every survivor would do this, NOED would be never activated.
Its a survivor gameplay problem.
Not a balance problem.
And btw a killer cant destroy Adrenalin.
Easy solution: Play killer. It's easy mode these days unless you meet a perfectly organized SWF team. I've just had another 3 minute 5 gen game without ruin.
I know you guys aren’t still talking about flashlights when even if you get the blind it won’t always make the killer drop them. They work no where near as effectively, they are borderline useless now.
I love how he shows all the killers **super rare** ultra add ons. Not to mention brand new parts, insta heals, and the incredible 5th perk survivors get called SWF teamwork.
@GraviteaUK But you can just drop the survivor when you gets blinded? how to expoit.exe. And only good survivors knows how to use it right. In my 1,3k hours of gameplay (50/50 survivor and killer) i have only played against survivors like 5 times that gen rushes and knows how to get a blind? Killer is just easy mode and with legion without addons i still get 4k almost every game(and 3k if i dont wonna wait ages to get the last survivor at the hatch). I miss the good old dbd when it was a challenge to play killer. Now its just easy mode.
Maybe people should just wait for the test build and see what the change will do and if it anyone really cares, personally as a survivor I’ve never run DS so it doesn’t bother me, and I don’t think I’ll miss the cocky survivors who run around baiting just to use DS either.
As a killer meh, it didn’t fuss me either I think it was only the sweaty ones that thought it was OP
@Zagrid The only decent addon is instaheal and it can only be used ones lol. A Brand new part makes a gen like 10 sec faster. Totally woth 7k bloodpoints to save 10 sec.
Nerfing DS like it needed, it was Overpowered now its weaker than before
It isn't really. Here is why. Every killer who tunnels now has to worry about getting hit with DS. They will have to wait 60's to pick them up or waste a perk slot for Enduring. Killers can't even guess anymore by having an obsession. Lots can be done in 60's in this game. Generators, healing up, hook breaking that area, getting in position for flashlight saves, assembling to body block etc... Survivors constantly adapt to changes. Everyone is celebrating on here just like they did for the exhaustion and self-care nerf . Most considered this to be the next step to nerf survivors and get 4k's every match. This just made every killer that tunnels and a large amount(not all do) much weaker as they will have to decide if they want to pick that survivor up or wait. @not_Queen@Patricia@Giddawid I really hope that your team considered the counter play to this.
Love the survivor mains complaining, Ds needed the change and sorry you can't have another chance to live, as if you didn't have enough chances already.
Survivors can have insta meds healing a survivor to full health instantly without any resistance from the killer. Flashlight blinds whilst in pallet break animations. I think @Oooooof did an Oooooof. Maybe 3 hooks is too many to kill you off.
@fcc2014 if I understand the rework correctly what you said will be a situational issue. If you are tunneling and the survivor rushes to get a hook save; then you have a couple of choices. You can smack the survivor before the unhook, then once it's completed and they will not be able to get far enough from the hook to where they can't be dribbled. If you dont get to hit the survivor before the unhook, smack them after. The distance they get is going to be situational depending on the perks they use and where the survivor was unhooked of course. But mostly it will be weaker than before. Plus, if you can't get to them in time and suspect BT chase them for however long BT is active then hit them.
@Meme Says the killer main lul. idk if its just me but you can just use enduring(with i already do) and 75% of 3 seconds(the ds stun) will be like nothing?
@Oooooof You tell me to get gud. How about you get good and work around every strong killer add on. After all every killer add on has a negative effect unlike survivors. Looks like you Ooooofed again.
@Oooooof said: @Meme Says the killer main lul. idk if its just me but you can just use enduring(with i already do) and 75% of 3 seconds(the ds stun) will be like nothing?
oh how silly of me. I forgot that enduring prevents them from completely escaping my grasp,therefore not being able to get to a near vault or window,how silly of me. Lets not forget if they have insta heal, that is balanced and fun.
@AshleyWB I agree the DS needed a change, but now the perk is weaker then Small game? Dude i have played this game over 2 years and im missing the old dbd (both for killer and survivor). I play like every killer, gets 4k without addons and sometimes i use a random perk wheel? And now when DS is away survivors dont have a chance? I think they should just give the survivor thats using DS the broken status effect when he hits DS but if you're like all other killer mains, fine. And idk why the devs are listing to only 25% of the community? But fair. I think im just gonna be 100% killer now and go easy mode (I did 50/50 before).
######### is wrong with the 110% killer mains that have never played survivor before (lol). They are just thinking "OMG DS OP OMG SELF CARE OP" but what about all the killers perks and addons?
Do the totems, if you're solo and are worried about it just get out. Noed can be countered. Also tier 1 and 2 were recently buffed they're not going to nerf it.
Im going to practice my slugg builds in the next days, seems like im gonna need them lul
Those SWF hit squads everyone talks about, well this might make more of them. I also think this will hurt weaker killers(the Character not the actual player) who have to tunnel with certain killers to have some success because they can't apply map pressure.
Im going to practice my slugg builds in the next days, seems like im gonna need them lul
Those SWF hit squads everyone talks about, well this might make more of them. I also think this will hurt weaker killers(the Character not the actual player) who have to tunnel with certain killers to have some success because they can't apply map pressure.
Well you gotta stay in the rank region where you belong as an unviable killer....
Nerfing DS like it needed, it was Overpowered now its weaker than before
It isn't really. Here is why. Every killer who tunnels now has to worry about getting hit with DS. They will have to wait 60's to pick them up or waste a perk slot for Enduring. Killers can't even guess anymore by having an obsession. Lots can be done in 60's in this game. Generators, healing up, hook breaking that area, getting in position for flashlight saves, assembling to body block etc... Survivors constantly adapt to changes. Everyone is celebrating on here just like they did for the exhaustion and self-care nerf . Most considered this to be the next step to nerf survivors and get 4k's every match. This just made every killer that tunnels and a large amount(not all do) much weaker as they will have to decide if they want to pick that survivor up or wait. @not_Queen@Patricia@Giddawid I really hope that your team considered the counter play to this.
I don't think they realize that the 4 DS squads just got even worse when they see they can use it just like the obsession if they get tunneled , killers will have to learn not to tunnel to be effective and win the game ( RIP wraith, pig, and Freddy mains) those are always the tunnelers because they don't have much of a choice , it's almost a good thing though @fcc2014 because alot of these killers need to learn how to win without camping and tunneling as their main strategy
I know you guys aren’t still talking about flashlights when even if you get the blind it won’t always make the killer drop them. They work no where near as effectively, they are borderline useless now.
Pallets don’t make the killers drop the survivors either for some reason. I get the killer stunned, yet they don’t drop the guy
@OrionsFury4789 yeah i think this may make things more toxic. All these ecstatic posts about it being nerfed are about to get a reality check. This only hurt solo survivors maybe?
Do the totems, if you're solo and are worried about it just get out. Noed can be countered. Also tier 1 and 2 were recently buffed they're not going to nerf it.
It depends what happens with the DS change. DS bought teams so much time, if survival rates plummet I think you would see a buff to survivors and hands down the easiest way to get that survival rate back up is by nerfing Noed.
Also noed has long been the second most controversial perk after DS, so yeah I'm sure it's next on the chopping block even if they did adjist it recently. Could take 2 years though like DS.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nerfing DS like it needed, it was Overpowered now its weaker than before
@ToxicFengM1n And what about the 7 carry perks/addons killers have?
Can you use 7 perks in one slot?
and there is no carrying add-ons from what I know
Pinky finger is fine. Clown is very rarely used, pinky finger even less so, and many killers still struggle to get a clear shot with it.
Iridescent head is fine, it's the combo with the infantry belt that needs to go. You get 5 hatches and +2 with infantry belt, that's a free 40%. So why is it an extra 2 with iri heads? make it 40% extra rather than 2, this would mean iri head + infantry belt = 2 hatches total. Might be more manageable, if not then just don't let them be used together.
NOED - Yeah this needs a nerf.
Myers add ons - yeah I've said these are busted for a long time lol but the killer mains gave me salt for it.
Oh man, I didn't know today was going to be this sweet. Ha Ha.
I know, never knew how easily I can get into a fight until today
So that is, in fact, 7 slots you can put perks and addons.
Killer only has 6. Their power cant be changed without changing available addons.
So that image highlight the killers addons and 1 perk and just DS on the survivors end?.
No insta med pack, no brand new parts, no purple flashlights, No Discord logo?
I'm hoping at least some killer nerfs are coming and they're not just nerfing ds (even though I don't use it). These OP killer addons and NOED have almost no counter when you are playing solo. Cleanse totems? Impossible solo without giving the killer an easier win. Sure, I could go and cleanse all totems solo and hope there is still a gen to work on so I still have a chance to rank up.
@GraviteaUK Brand new part is useless and its still a pink addon? Devs really hate survivors lol and flashlights is also useless and its pink addon too.
Triggered survivor mains all over the world REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Silently agrees on the op stuff on the other side One thing at a time
Flashlights useless? wha? when used correctly it's a nightmare since you can't look away on pickup.
Ok, i will say it.
Yes solo can suck.
But 1 totem needs 14 seconds.
If every survivor would clean 1 or 2 totems, they countered NOED.
If you see a totem, clean it.
If every survivor would do this, NOED would be never activated.
Its a survivor gameplay problem.
Not a balance problem.
And btw a killer cant destroy Adrenalin.
@GraviteaUK But you can just drop the survivor when you gets blinded? how to expoit.exe. And only good survivors knows how to use it right. In my 1,3k hours of gameplay (50/50 survivor and killer) i have only played against survivors like 5 times that gen rushes and knows how to get a blind? Killer is just easy mode and with legion without addons i still get 4k almost every game(and 3k if i dont wonna wait ages to get the last survivor at the hatch). I miss the good old dbd when it was a challenge to play killer. Now its just easy mode.
personally as a survivor I’ve never run DS so it doesn’t bother me, and I don’t think I’ll miss the cocky survivors who run around baiting just to use DS either.
As a killer meh, it didn’t fuss me either I think it was only the sweaty ones that thought it was OP
@Zagrid The only decent addon is instaheal and it can only be used ones lol. A Brand new part makes a gen like 10 sec faster. Totally woth 7k bloodpoints to save 10 sec.
It isn't really. Here is why. Every killer who tunnels now has to worry about getting hit with DS. They will have to wait 60's to pick them up or waste a perk slot for Enduring. Killers can't even guess anymore by having an obsession. Lots can be done in 60's in this game. Generators, healing up, hook breaking that area, getting in position for flashlight saves, assembling to body block etc... Survivors constantly adapt to changes. Everyone is celebrating on here just like they did for the exhaustion and self-care nerf . Most considered this to be the next step to nerf survivors and get 4k's every match. This just made every killer that tunnels and a large amount(not all do) much weaker as they will have to decide if they want to pick that survivor up or wait. @not_Queen @Patricia @Giddawid I really hope that your team considered the counter play to this.
@chemical_reject @NoxiousOnnyyxx @OrionsFury4789 @PinkEricka @powerbats what do you guys think?
I dont think that DS actualyl got nerfed tbh.
Feels more like a buff if you ask me. I prefer the old version (as killer)
Love the survivor mains complaining, Ds needed the change and sorry you can't have another chance to live, as if you didn't have enough chances already.
@AshleyWB Dude #########? Flashlights is weak. Just use your ears when someone blinds when you vault a window or breaks a pallet? Git gud lul
@Meme Says the killer main lul. idk if its just me but you can just use enduring(with i already do) and 75% of 3 seconds(the ds stun) will be like nothing?
After all every killer add on has a negative effect unlike survivors. Looks like you Ooooofed again.
I 100% agree with you! I feel a few months from now most are going to feel this way.
oh how silly of me. I forgot that enduring prevents them from completely escaping my grasp,therefore not being able to get to a near vault or window,how silly of me. Lets not forget if they have insta heal, that is balanced and fun.
@KingB here is all i will say, survivors adapt quicker to this game when changes come out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f8BlPDNLpQ
@AshleyWB I agree the DS needed a change, but now the perk is weaker then Small game? Dude i have played this game over 2 years and im missing the old dbd (both for killer and survivor). I play like every killer, gets 4k without addons and sometimes i use a random perk wheel? And now when DS is away survivors dont have a chance? I think they should just give the survivor thats using DS the broken status effect when he hits DS but if you're like all other killer mains, fine. And idk why the devs are listing to only 25% of the community? But fair. I think im just gonna be 100% killer now and go easy mode (I did 50/50 before).
######### is wrong with the 110% killer mains that have never played survivor before (lol). They are just thinking "OMG DS OP OMG SELF CARE OP" but what about all the killers perks and addons?
Do the totems, if you're solo and are worried about it just get out. Noed can be countered. Also tier 1 and 2 were recently buffed they're not going to nerf it.
The main character got smashed by trapper because he didn't leave when he could.
Im going to practice my slugg builds in the next days, seems like im gonna need them lul
Those SWF hit squads everyone talks about, well this might make more of them. I also think this will hurt weaker killers(the Character not the actual player) who have to tunnel with certain killers to have some success because they can't apply map pressure.
Well you gotta stay in the rank region where you belong as an unviable killer....
Also noed has long been the second most controversial perk after DS, so yeah I'm sure it's next on the chopping block even if they did adjist it recently. Could take 2 years though like DS.
"Our perk can be made useless by the killer, its a travesty of imbalance."
Killers:
Cough "hex totems" cough
Its still usable, you just need to be smart about it. Same as killer trying to play around it's user.