When do you guys think pin head will be returning
I'd like to hear theories on when he will return not just when the game dies out because that's the most obvious answer I wanna hear creative or funny ideas on when or how he comes back
Tagged:
Killers
Comments
Once people complete the Lament Configuration 66# times in the upcoming Hellraiser game it will unlock rights for BHVR to use Pinhead again and that specific person gets a custom skin after they've been transported to leviathan and learned the pleasures of pain and have someone else solve the box.
You can make up funny theories all you want, but the harsh reality is that we don't know, can't possibly know, and might not see him again for years. If at all.
It is a licensing thing that is not in BHVR"s control.
No need to be a spoil sport about it, think this is supose to be for fun here.
He came, he saw, he went.
No idea when he'll come again.
Hopefully never. He’s just far too oppressive against solo queue, as he is orders of magnitude stronger when survivors can’t coordinate on comms for who is going to the box and who is doing other stuff like saves, heals and gens.
If you want pinhead to come back you just need to fiddle with the puzzlebox while he's not in a chase he wants to commit to.
call me naive but I'm hopeful we'll see him again in a couple years. Maybe at least 2-3 years.
So far we've managed to get back Stranger Things and Attack on Titan.
Im sure he'll be pent up after a while.
Well still its not the same situation as with Stranger Things. Stranger Things did not any point change the owner of the IP. With Pinhead the main reason they got him was because at the time the rights holder was going to lose the license so they seemed to be willing to milk every last drop out of the IP before they lost the rights. So in the end it depends on the current holders if they have any interest to renegotiate a new contract as I don't think they would be willing to do it with the old one. Still nothing will happen until the other game company they sold the rights to loses the exclusive deal they have.
IMO Pinhead is the license I am not really sure about if it will ever return. Unlike Stranger Things and Halloween, the Pinhead-license has always been a bit troublesome in the past.
Hellraiser/Pinhead are back in Clive Barker's hands, right? From what I heard he's notriously hard to work with licensing wise and will be unlikely to do anything with BHVR in the future so the only hope is if they get it through another company like what they originally did.
It's a shame because Pinhead is not only one of the best adapted characters in the game, but has one of the mosy unique play styles out of any killer.
I hope he does get readded eventually, but the NFT debacle is what I feel probably soured Barker on the DBD Collab. Hopefully in a few years after the new game has come out and made its money BHVR will be able to renegotiate to get Pinhead back, maybe with a Deep Throat skin?
The box, they opened it, HE CAME!
I am very much well aware I more or less made this post to come with the fact that I never had the chance to get him and wanted to make jokes to get rid of the fact he's gone
I mean isn't pin head one of the best ways for solo queues to be forced communication on to them overtime?
Yes pin heads license is back in clive barkers hands they made it obvious with the new hell raiser game having his name in the title 😭
Whoever is working on the current hellraiser game has exclusive rights so not for a long time.
As we have seen with Stranger Things in the past, BHVR does want lost licenses to return. I think sooner or later Myers and Pinhead will return and scalpers will suffer.