Myers is overrated in DBD
My opinion
My opinion
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
awesome
do you want to build on that or something?
Counter argument. Myers is underrated in DBD.
Defenetly mid tier imo
Where is the arguments?
My opinion
I've found him to be the strongest farming killer, he reliably gets more points than doc. He has the most variation of any of the killers with interesting builds that require strategy. He's just below Spirit/Billy/Nurse but he requires way less practice to master and be effective.
Yeah i could agree with you on this one, he is not top tier but not bottom tier.
He has a really ######### start but he can snowball out of control within a minute same as trapper, i would say he is definetly overrated by players that arent experienced enough
Stop right there
Criminal scum?
I judge killers with their base kit and he's a little underwhelming there.
Myers can make a great toxic build if you've had enough of tea bagging, purple flashlights, pallet looping gods and messages telling you to go and jump off a cliff.
If I see that I'm up against a SWF group with flashlights, I'll whack on a 'Fragrant Tuft Of Hair' (unlimited Tier 3). Any tea bagging or light flickering then I'll just act like I'm playing around with them and stalk them whilst they're messing around it front of me until I reach Tier 3.
Easiest 4k in the game if you play it right.
The sheer intensity of salt post game is a beautiful sight to behold. Almost on the levels of insidious, basement Leatherface.
Hell yeah he's overrated!!! Freddy and Pig is where it's at!!! (imo at least)
Counterargument: No u
What nerfs?
CRIMINAL SCUM
Pay the court a fine or serve your sentence, your stolen goods are now forfeit!
I always play as pig and Leatherface without their addons and their just as good as the Shape for me
Ohhhh. I remember, he used to be as good as Billy. So sad.
But doc gets more points tho