When are theses kinda people going to get banned ?

Screenshot is pretty self-explanatory, i get a DC in almost every match because i play Legion and the chat always end up like this, either insult or people trying to look tough for whatever reason.
I know we can't force people to act a certain way, but when are reports going to actually work so we can get rid of people like this
Edit: Hidden the names because i forgot to do it earlier.
Comments
Not a fan of tunneling legion either, my playstyle is the former tho, i spread the pain and switch target often when i get the occasion to, i played the same way as freddy hence why i like playing them both even tho they are bad.
The more i look at replies, the more i feel like DBD players have huge double standards tho.
>
You forgot the "looking away during chase"-Part
It ruins the game for both survivors and killers. Honestly DCing because you’re playing against a killer you dislike sounds really petty.
My matches against Legions are either them getting genrushed to death or tunneling someone one by one (which doesn’t work for their kind of style).
All I can say is; healing simulator.
Make it so killer dosn't lose addons and offerings as survivors when D/C's happen and its fine, its free points and let them go on their way.
I play legion because it's anti-fun. Whats the point of online games if ppl are not forced to play with me?
I only DC vs a Legion if he is cheesing the chase mechanic since there is no counterplay. Devs said they are working on a fix atleast.
Do you have a source for this?
All 3 Legion games I had yesterday this happened, so it was quite annoying.
I seem to be the only Survivor that likes to play against Legion.
If you think that you will not enjoy the rest of the round because of the DS, yes. If you like. I couldnt care less about a Killer dcing.
But then you might want to quit DBD completely, because in almost every game at least one person has DS.