When are theses kinda people going to get banned ?

Screenshot is pretty self-explanatory, i get a DC in almost every match because i play Legion and the chat always end up like this, either insult or people trying to look tough for whatever reason.
I know we can't force people to act a certain way, but when are reports going to actually work so we can get rid of people like this
Edit: Hidden the names because i forgot to do it earlier.
Comments
I hear a lot of people disconnect with Legion but I've never had it. Ironic that they expect you to not play Legion because they don't find it fun yet they bring 2 Decisive strikes which nobody playing killer finds fun.
Ikr? Such a weird logic people have, i kinda expected the Laurie to leave but i wasn't expecting a 4man SWF leaving just because i wasn't playing something they liked.
Only killers I hate are Hillbilly, Freddy and Red rank nurses.
Hex: This Is Library xD
I like that name ngl
Did they dc like as the match started?
Oooor did they get destroyed by them being stupid and then they dc'ed?
They were all together and Dc'd when they saw me coming
i see the DC bans are very threatening and help us preventing salty players from disconnecti- oh wait...
Legion is simply the most unfun Killer to play against. And to be honest, the more people DC, the better, because this will maybe raise attention so that Legion will get his rework.
I can understand their frustration.
That's a terrible mentality, just because something is unfun doesn't mean it's right for people to do this.
Your build wasn't even that bad to play against.
Cause they are SWF for sure (let's be real) they would gen rush you. Unless you are a god, they would either all survive or 2,3 survive.
What do we learn from this? Never just dc if you are playing against a killer. DC only when they have op add-ons.
(im kidding you should never dc)
I also DCed vs Legion players once. When I had quite a bad day (either because it was stressful in RL, or I had some ######### games in DBD) and the next game is a Legion with Franks Mixtape, I did not bother playing this game. Because I do not want to get a really bad mood because of a game.
And if I see a Legion following me while looking on the ground, I also have no fun at all, because I cannot do anything. At one point I need to mend and thats it.
Of course it is not right to DC. But like I said, I can understand the frustration. And I myself am always close do DCing when I play vs Legion, I only refuse to do it, because there are 3 other Survivors in my game.
Are you sure?
Players in DBD has already been minority.
It is why dev does not dare to ban players.
This game was not like lol, csgo, etc.
Ban one, gone one.
Honestly these kinds of players need bans, If only to teach them a lesson.
If it's okay to DC against a killer you don't enjoy then what if Killers starts DCing once they see DS?
If it's just one person having a bad day, then whatever, however most of the time it's SWF doing it just because they aren't okay with killers playing something they don't like, wich is scummy
In fact a few have said they D/C if they take a non-obsession DS.
No, but really, this is bullshit. And the herd mentality nakes it worse.
Since it is a 1v4, all four survivors will feel safe because they defend each other's "reasons to dc against certain killers".
If a killer dc's... Well, four hungry hyenas will bite your neck and call you noob. Yay.
legion is purely the anti-fun for the survs, I kinda understand em, plz do not play legion anymore~~
Honestly, one thing being unfun should not justify another thing being unfun. Of course 2 DS is not fun at all and it should not be possible in my opinion.
I've seen people talking about DC'ing killer, and i gotta agree, i'm against scummy DC on both sides, nobody should leave because they aren't happy with how the game is going/what perks they are facing/what killer they are using.
What frustrates me the most is just that reports don't seem to do anything and it's getting annoying.
Never, BHVR doesnt care
What are you even trying to say
Okay? Why should i care about you suiciding on hooks, i don't think i've ever met you ingame either, my complain is about people/SWF/Killers leaving when things don't go their way and then insulting/taunting others for weird reasons, and for reports doing nothing, they aren't about your little person suiciding on hook because "Legion".
I'm not really trying to dictate anything, i just want theses kinda people to be punished, if anything it's them who are trying to dictate what killers should play or not.
@Plu
You should remove this screenshot or at least blur the names.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/94/community-guidelines#latest
You're right, i forgot, i'll edit this one real quick
Edit: Done, thanks for reminding me,dude !
By this logic SWF are really unfair to play against so the more DC the better...
No DCing for any reason (aside real life taking president) only adds to the problems.
Not really, couldn't care less about my stacks, i just hate DC's like this on both sides.
Killers are already dodging Lobbies when it is possible that there is a SWF in it. I cannot dodge a Lobby when I know that I play vs Legion.
Like i said earlier, i'm against DC like this on both sides, it's stupid. Dodging is less harmful because you aren't ruining games for others. And just because killers DC doesn't mean survivors should, it goes both way.
So you only want to play against very specific killers? Ok then I guess we need to show survivor perks too since some killers would rather leave if a survivor is running DS.
Again its a survival game and rather than ruining that game with disconnecting from a match try having a civilized conversation with the dev team via their social media/forums. Problems are not fixed by lashing out but by starting a conversation and showing where the problem arises.
I agree to you, no worries. But I can understand people who are frustrated to play against Legion, it is the same for me. And dont worry, I hate DCs as a Survivor and Killer, as Killer I feel so bad and let the others farm, as Survivor I am the one who has now a way harder game.
Nothing more.
As written before, I usually do not DC. I did it one time, but this might have protected someone from my bad words and me from getting banned, haha.
And yes, if there would be an option to exclude a certain Killer, I would exclude Legion ASAP. I do not care about Nurse, Billy or any other strong Killer, I have no problem to lose vs any Killer, but I cannot find any joy in playing vs Legion, even winning does not feel good at all.
It's not just toxic survivors that leave vs Legion. I consider myself well mannered survivor (no ds etc. bs) and I also leave vs legion? Why? Its freaking boring when there is 0 outplay and I will just die while killer has 0 skill.
I rather play vs pro 2 blink Nurse than Legion.
ScottJund even made a video about the Legion.
TL:DW 0 Skill involved for neither side should never be baseline in game like DbD.
Thanks we know, everyone watched Scott's video and even the one who didn't, knew about it because people kept saying the same stuff he said over and over on reddit to look smart and farm Karma.
Using this as an excuse to ruin the game for everyone is stupid tho and people should be banned/warned for it because it happens way too often on both sides for ridiculous reasons.
Just had one now though who only chased one at a time and used Noed on top. Lets just say it was a harsh reminder that this is the design team that thought Decisive Strike was a good idea.
Legions aren't that bad, it's when you get the exploiting ones that simply tunnel one person at a time that makes him completely not fun to play against and thus causes ppl to quit.
The Legion the people quit against might not even be an exploiting tunneling Legion but a normal spread the wealth one but they don't know that.
It's like when Clowns were using the reload exploit for movement speed thing, not all were doing it but it was a huge enough problem.
As far as legion goes i'm sure they're working on him in the next patch and the changes will probably either center around MixTape and Stab Wounds and or a major overhaul with that.
NEVER.
So dcing versus legion I can understand why its done but will I never justify it as it's wrong to do, just like killers dodging lobbies for a multitude of reasons I understand it but it doesn't make it right.
Legion isnt a fun killer it makes for a borinh match and we play games for fun, they are due for a rework but it may be along way off since other matters are well ahead of it happening, just like killers dodging lobbies.
The problem is If people dc versus only the legion they probably won't ever be banned as they won't hit the percentage needed, it's a case of having to deal with it if you want to play that certain killer for now, it's wrong imo but it is how it is and I don't see anything changing for dcers or dodgers until the dedicated servers come at least.
I don't even know why you report people for dc'ing.. It's stated in the rules that they get banned if they dc often enough & that you shouldn't report those people since their system is tracking their dc rate without your/anyones reports..
its the opposite, really.
when the devs release their next kill percentage numbers, every DC against legion will count as a sacrifice, pushing his numbers up. so the devs will be like "WeLl, LeGiOn Is A GoOd KiLlEr!".
unless, ofcourse the numbers would get excessive, like they did with the best killer this game has to offer: freddy.
however, that time nearly everyone was playing freddy and ~60% of the survivors just ragequit on freddy, leaving the overall DC ratio extremely high and alerting the devs.
as there are not many legion players today, numbers wont raise that high.
the problem is, that legion is also very unfun to play as a killer, so there are not many playing him...
Sorry Legion mains. Blame the developers.
I have zero issue with DC against legion. I never DCed in this game till Legion come out. I will continue to DC against legion until he is reworked. his current form is garbage and will continue to be as long as Deep wounds is the base of his power,. if they left him exactly how he is but removed deep wounds from the legion. the Legion would be fifty times more enjoyable to play against I probably wouldn't DC against him. but will they make the change, probably not.