Killers on here complain about everything.
Disclaimer: This post is very opinionated but reply with your own opinions!
Im sorry but when I look throught the “balance fixes” or whatever its called category, all I see is killers complaining about slight advantages that survivors have. Im honestly hoping the devs will read this so they dont get convinced to do any of these.
-The Hatch.
I see a lot of salty killer mains on here complaining about the hatch. First of all, killer is already very overpowered. Removing the hatch would make killer even more unbalanced. Sure, the idea to close it was good, but thats basically a game over for survivor. Unless, they can clutch (assuming) three gens. Also, this is targeted toward specific killers who think theyre gods at the game but complain about hatch. If youre so good at the game, you should be able to track down the hatch, and grab the survivor. Perks like insidious would help. Also, you could just kill the survivors before the gens are done (its not that hard) plus, i dont think that you would want to wait around for an immersed survivor whose probably sitting in a locker, waiting for you to DC. If you really think that hatch is a free win for survivors youre wrong. Im sorry but you are.
-Infinites.
Infinites are patched and it is basically impossible to infinite. Killer will get bloodlust and get you. Killer is so easy, and i can easily counter infinites. (im a trash killer)
I know my infinite point wasnt as in depth as my hatch breakdown. But the overall lesson is that killers need to stsrt getting used to not winning and grow a pair. ( y e e h a w ) 🤠
Also, i know the devs will most likely never remove the hatch, but if theyre thinking about it, this is to persuade them not to.
Im sorry but when I look throught the “balance fixes” or whatever its called category, all I see is killers complaining about slight advantages that survivors have. Im honestly hoping the devs will read this so they dont get convinced to do any of these.
-The Hatch.
I see a lot of salty killer mains on here complaining about the hatch. First of all, killer is already very overpowered. Removing the hatch would make killer even more unbalanced. Sure, the idea to close it was good, but thats basically a game over for survivor. Unless, they can clutch (assuming) three gens. Also, this is targeted toward specific killers who think theyre gods at the game but complain about hatch. If youre so good at the game, you should be able to track down the hatch, and grab the survivor. Perks like insidious would help. Also, you could just kill the survivors before the gens are done (its not that hard) plus, i dont think that you would want to wait around for an immersed survivor whose probably sitting in a locker, waiting for you to DC. If you really think that hatch is a free win for survivors youre wrong. Im sorry but you are.
-Infinites.
Infinites are patched and it is basically impossible to infinite. Killer will get bloodlust and get you. Killer is so easy, and i can easily counter infinites. (im a trash killer)
I know my infinite point wasnt as in depth as my hatch breakdown. But the overall lesson is that killers need to stsrt getting used to not winning and grow a pair. ( y e e h a w ) 🤠
Also, i know the devs will most likely never remove the hatch, but if theyre thinking about it, this is to persuade them not to.
Comments
"everything"
"hatch & infinites"
Mkay.
Side note: I love how mains of a certain side will almost ALWAYS complain about the other side XD it’s so pathetic.
Oh dear, let's see what else he they're wrong about!
Not quite sure why everyone keeps making 'it' about me, I just want the game to be fairly and consistently balanced. Maybe it's because they're just poorly programmed npc's with an even poorer quality set of repeating scripts.
It's not that people have problems with math it's that the math used sometimes is heavily tilted towards the biased arguers favor. What's also amazing is if you look at some killers that 4k constantly against even try hard survivors it's always well those survivors were potatoes.
It's never that the killer was good or played smarter, nope it has to be they were potatoes, if the killer loses or does badly it's swf even when it's 4 solos. The Tru videos tell it all he plays badly it's because survivors are op not the simple fact he played badly and still does.
It was either Monto or Hybrid or whomever it was that 4k'd in over 100 straight games yet that'll get ignored with the usual deflection oh he was playing against potatoes.
Both survivors and killers complain all the time. A good amount of people just get sore about not being as good as they wish they could be sometimes.
Maybe if you weren't biased survivor main and you played ONLY killer for a month or two then you might see that things like hatch or looping have very little counterplay for most of the killers and are really unfun if you face optimal survivors who already get loads of second chances to win. Killers most of the time can do like 1 semi-serious mistake and if they do more they'll most likely lose.
I'm not saying that there isn't a ton of needless crying but you adding another crying post over other people crying certainly isn't helping.
OP has great points I agree! I would only add, that killers can easily find the hatch before the survivors. If the survivors are trying to get their objectives done, ie, generators, and killers are doing their objectives, ie, running around the map chasing hooking and looking for survivors, (killers also move much faster than survivors - except michael tier I
) They would easily find the hatch faster. survivors can't just run the map looking for the hatch without getting unwanted attention, and if they're not the last survivor, and their looking for the hatch, then they're in most cases, not following their objectives.
Anyway, you must be fairly new to the game. This is not a complaint from me, simply a statement of reality: killers are far less powerful than survivors with two exceptions, which are nurse and spirit. This is purely speaking in terms of potential ability. In expert play, nurse and spirit are the only killers that are capable of defeating an optimal survivor team.
I disagree with you, killers are pretty underpowered. Watch TydeTyme's video about why it sucks to play killer and why survivors are more powerful
Then it is even worse than I've thought - you are playing this game for a long time, yet you are either lying to create an echo chamber with other survbois, or you just can't comprehend simple facts about balance in this game.
And, don't forget, you "are a killer main btw"
Your nickname make totally worthless reading such a long post.
Both sides complains equally about stupid stuff man, neither complain "more", it's equal.
And why the killers don't also get a way to kill at least one survivor when they are outclassed? And plese, don't say NOED because it's a perk, the hatch not.
I'm pretty sure a lot of survivor mains who defend the hatch would come and cry if the killers get one free mori for killing one downed survivor with the generators done and the 4 survivors alive, which would be "hatch version for killers".
I'll just put this out here:

My Last Breath Chapter says I added it 3 days after release, which is impossible as Last Breath wouldn't be released for another 2.5 months.
Ergo, I wouldn't give much on that date there. Aside from that, if he really played for such a long time, he definitely has a git gud issue at this point and I agree with you, @RSB
I can say for certain that killers are not overpowered, except maybe Nurse if played correctly. The hatch is a problem because the killer can do nothing to counter it unless the survivor is an idiot. And about infinites I don't really know what to say, I wouldn't say that there are infinite loops anymore but most can take the killer a long time to end and cost him/her the game.
Since you say you are a "trash killer" I would like to ask you about your rank if you don't mind
You hit the nail on the head and I don't think you even realize it, you should not be on equal footing in an asymmetrical game do you understand what asymmetrical means? the odds should be against the 4 ( survivors ) and the one ( killer ) should hold the power role, now ask yourself is that how it is in DBD?
"Killer is so easy, and i can easily counter infinites. (im a trash killer)"
This is where is started reading, and i stopped instantly. You havent vsed dominant 3k hour per player teams i bet
Im not even gonna argue with you, in my youth I also never argued with anybody who went to any school below cambridge standard so I don't know why I'm bothering here. Thinking isn't even hard yet so many people have issues with it but I think at this point you're probably just trolling.
She takes more than Nurse. Git gud LOL
EDIT: This was a serious comment, but I saw the "Killers are OP" part and knew it was a troll lol
Your original post was not wrong though...
Playing killer sets you at a disadvantage as it feels survivors have a headstart by being able to doing gens instantly. Killer can only chase 1 survivor.
Killers have to brute force their way through survivors showing little or no respite to guarantee good results.
Rng can instantly screw you as both killer and sometimes as survivor.
Bad killers are given rewarded for bad anti gameplay strategies such as facecamp and playing dirty in general.
Playing dynamically (not camping, just basic patroling objectives) punishes the killer.
Crutch perks waste precious time decisive strike is the worst. I don't mind noed because I tend to do totems and go stealth mode once gates are powered just in case.
Survivors are really whiney sometimes and killers retaliate by sucking out the fun sometimes by playing dirty.
A toxic survivor is as toxic as a toxic killer except there's probably 4 toxic survivors v a killer.