How many of you would dodge a Sable lobby?
https://youtu.be/6NNWnCcMaIU?si=S2fjRiEFeusDAwLT
Would you dodge upon seeing a sable in your lobby? And if so, why?
Would you dodge upon seeing a sable in your lobby? And if so, why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
...is this a thing now? Are people dodging just because a sable in lobby?...
Yes, definitely, and very widespread
Sables do have a certain reputation. I personally wouldn't dodge a lobby with a sable though
I am over 13 years old, so no, I dont care too much which Survivor someone uses.
i wouldn't. i would dodge a ace lobby, but not sable.
As killer?
Is this really a thing?
Tempted to start quick switching to Sable just to annoy people if it is.
Lol no
You will not be disappointed. Skins can help increase the rate too
flocks of sables give me more attention than irl girls (maybe it's because I haven't showered in a week) so I don't mind them.
I just wish they'd play a little hard to get instead of being freaky off the get go.
Kinda. Sable players have opinion of being bad and selfish in game
xD
No, but I'd expect the worse
This is just silly. Besides, I would imagine anyone doing this would be dodging a hell of a lot of lobbies.
I'd have to dodge every match.
The more tenticles you have the more sables will run after you.
Sable's look does scream hot topic shopper and diabolically freaky.
Thanks thats a funny channel.
Kinda tough to dodge a sable lobby, when my duo is a p100 sable main lol so i get the magical sable experience every time