All kill Comeback Map and Survivor Reveal!!!

Official DBD Twitter dropped a trailer showcasing the new Map and ptb date along with possible reveal of the idol Survivor Kwon Tae-Young

https://x.com/i/status/2024514612863946927

20260219_113145.jpg

Trickster will be receiving a Legendary Female Trickster Skin

20260219_113837.jpg 20260219_113754.jpg

Comments

  • The first new chapter/mid-chapter I might actually buy.

    There looks like a lot of effort was put into this. Tentatively excited!

  • It took some years, but they finally delivered the Trickster map many wanted

  • Finally a male survivor lmao

  • @TheArbiter said:

    Finally a male survivor lmao

    Finally a Goon bait Male Survivor

  • @Wyndsor said:

    The first new chapter/mid-chapter I might actually buy.

    There looks like a lot of effort was put into this. Tentatively excited!

    You don't have to buy it, lol. It's original.

  • Y'know I never knew I needed a female Trickster in my life but DAMN

    Map looks absolutely fantastic as well, I am so hyped for this.

  • A former well known regular of these forums that has left us said that looks a lot like Yun-Jin… and I agree… wonder if it will be Yun-Jin as The Trickster? Like as if she joined him instead of being taken as a survivor?

  • Bi people eating good this chapter. 😎

    the downvotes xd

  • @Shroompy said:

    Y'know I never knew I needed a female Trickster in my life but DAMN

    Map looks absolutely fantastic as well, I am so hyped for this.

    We swoon for Ji Woon!

  • To be fair, All-Kill was always that way 😭 Female Trickster is just for the shippers.

  • Wow… Trickster's realm is absolutely stunning and I can't wait to play on it. It has so many neat little touches and details.

    All my neon Legion/Trapper/Trickster skins are going to go so hard on the new map, too!

  • Good to know that despite nothing of Project Health delivered after a year, cheaters running more rampant than ever, bugs that existed before it still there with even more added, multiple maps massively bugged for going on three months, no updates for either bricked and bugged as ######### killers, as well as the grossly overpowered ones that are warping the entire game around them, and all camping, tunnelling, and slugging 'improvements' shelved with nothing having been done at all, all it takes is a new map and survivor for everybody to start celebrating.

    But at least now survivors are a different color aura than gens. Maybe by this time next year, Blast Mined gens will be a different color from Trail of Torment gens.

  • @ArcT said:

    Good to know that despite nothing of Project Health delivered after a year, cheaters running more rampant than ever, bugs that existed before it still there with even more added, multiple maps massively bugged for going on three months, no updates for either bricked and bugged as ######### killers, as well as the grossly overpowered ones that are warping the entire game around them, and all camping, tunnelling, and slugging 'improvements' shelved with nothing having been done at all, all it takes is a new map and survivor for everybody to start celebrating.

    But at least now survivors are a different color aura than gens. Maybe by this time next year, Blast Mined gens will be a different color from Trail of Torment gens.

    It's the cycle. Nobody expects anything so anything even remotely positive is nice to see.

  • Just watched the community stream. Map looks so so good…

  • @UnicornMedal said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4057396#Comment_4057396

    To be fair, All-Kill was always that way 😭 Female Trickster is just for the shippers.

    Yes but now it's even more so

  • @OrangeBear said:

    Just watched the community stream. Map looks so so good…

    20260219_150807.jpg 20260219_145954.jpg

    Map layout for people who wanna know