What's your top Killer and Survivor stats

I just want to know I'm curious as of what your KRs are or ERs nothing behind it really
preferably a screenshot from the dbd stats website so it's easier to understand

Comments

  • IMG_1388.jpeg IMG_1389.jpeg

    Actually, my highest on Rebecca was around 55%, when I had period of playing in sfw

    I definitely need to improve my skill as survivor. My micro is poor still, because I was focussing on killer too much (I had really bad period on killer, where my stats were lower 50%), while my games on survivor is usually really casual and chill. Hope one day I’ll achieve 60%, it’s what I’m aiming for

  • @tes said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/GO7PC114WLPF/img-1388.jpeg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/LMTZ6V4PJLBU/img-1389.jpeg

    Actually, my highest on Rebecca was around 55%, when I had period of playing in sfw

    I definitely need to improve my skill as survivor. My micro is poor still, because I was focussing on killer too much (I had really bad period on killer, where my stats were lower 50%), while my games on survivor is usually really casual and chill. Hope one day I’ll achieve 60%, it’s what I’m aiming for

    Rebecca is one of my favorite Resident evil characters I love to see this :D
    also good luck getting 60%

  • @Clevarz said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4011034#Comment_4011034

    Rebecca is one of my favorite Resident evil characters I love to see this :D
    also good luck getting 60%

    My 94% pickrate telling I’m really in love with her :)

    Some people find this strange, but I'm just a very monotonous person who stays in a kind of comfort zone. Rebecca and the Executioner became that for me in this game.

    Maybe something will change after a few thousand games, but now I’m happy seeing my cowgirl

  • image.png image.png

    Just one detail on my Wraith, I rarely tunnel when I play him and usually let ppl "try" and find hatch 😬

  • Screenshot 2025-08-31 202320.png Screenshot 2025-09-01 135959.png

    Set on the 'All Time' tab, as far back as the stats go anyway

  • Oh hey look, it turns out that survivor is not “literally impossible” and not everyone has 90% kill rate on killer 😆 It’s very telling that the stats posted so far are pretty close together - kind of confirms what is really “normal”. It’s amazing what you find out when people actually share their stats rather than claiming without any evidence that one side or the other is way too difficult just to stir up “us vs them” toxicity.

    I don’t play as Claudette or Bubba much at all anymore, but I did a lot in my early days of DbD. Bubba is very weak against good survivors unless you play super scummy, and I seem to face good survivors pretty regularly now, so I have to go with higher tier killers to not get stomped.

    IMG_8919.jpeg IMG_8920.jpeg
  • @I_Cant_Loop said:

    Oh hey look, it turns out that survivor is not “literally impossible” and not everyone has 90% kill rate on killer 😆 It’s very telling that the stats posted so far are pretty close together - kind of confirms what is really “normal”. It’s amazing what you find out when people actually share their stats rather than claiming without any evidence that one side or the other is way too difficult just to stir up “us vs them” toxicity.

    I don’t play as Claudette or Bubba much at all anymore, but I did a lot in my early days of DbD. Bubba is very weak against good survivors unless you play super scummy, and I seem to face good survivors pretty regularly now, so I have to go with higher tier killers to not get stomped.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2EN4E4AV1XO1/img-8919.jpeg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/LG1RELR0TIYH/img-8920.jpeg

    Screenshot_20251006_163510_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20251006_163521_Samsung Internet.jpg

    I wouldn't have posted but the 90% kill rate isn't a complete myth 😅

    Technically Dracula is my top killer with 100% but I've only played a few games with him.

  • @I_Cant_Loop said:

    Oh hey look, it turns out that survivor is not “literally impossible” and not everyone has 90% kill rate on killer 😆 It’s very telling that the stats posted so far are pretty close together - kind of confirms what is really “normal”. It’s amazing what you find out when people actually share their stats rather than claiming without any evidence that one side or the other is way too difficult just to stir up “us vs them” toxicity.

    I don’t play as Claudette or Bubba much at all anymore, but I did a lot in my early days of DbD. Bubba is very weak against good survivors unless you play super scummy, and I seem to face good survivors pretty regularly now, so I have to go with higher tier killers to not get stomped.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2EN4E4AV1XO1/img-8919.jpeg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/LG1RELR0TIYH/img-8920.jpeg

    One big issue with the game IMO, is that a lot of survivors complain about the strong killers, they are who they want the balancing for, and killers (strong or weak but mostly weaker) complain that without dirty tactics like tunneling or slugging, though they win often, they wouldn't if they didn't do that and the games are always frustrating. I spend time in the DBD discord, I can tell you first hand, the amount of players that seem to be able to actually win often without tunneling while not playing an S tier killer, is few and far between.

    Don't look at me as evidence is all I'll say. 🤷‍♂️

    Also my TOP killer is Vecna with 77% but I play WAY more Wraith lifetime.

  • Screenshot 2025-10-06 114928.png

    Actual highest is SM because she isn't really that bad lol.

    Screenshot 2025-10-06 114951.png

    Oni and Wraith are the highest of the Killers I actually want to play.

    Screenshot 2025-10-06 115006.png

    Stevo and Nancy both hover around 60%.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/VO51Y88HUBP4/screenshot-2025-10-06-114928.png

    Actual highest is SM because she isn't really that bad lol.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/OEN47S1P7CAD/screenshot-2025-10-06-114951.png

    Oni and Wraith are the highest of the Killers I actually want to play.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/SXJ3D1TX9MV9/screenshot-2025-10-06-115006.png

    Stevo and Nancy both hover around 60%.

    Have you ever played a game of killer where you "DIDN'T" tunnel at 5 gens? 🤔

  • @BloodBird said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4011108#Comment_4011108

    Have you ever played a game of killer where you "DIDN'T" tunnel at 5 gens? 🤔

    Most of them.

    My tunneling days were largely pre-stats.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4011115#Comment_4011115

    Most of them.

    My tunneling days were largely pre-stats.

    If true, commendable stats than my brotha.

  • I think I average 9 hooks with Wraith and maybe 8 with Oni.

    Oni is much better at slugging, and is encouraged to I think, so that's probably why the hooks are lower.

  • @BloodBird said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/DFOANCPFESY0/image.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/DPI6W5MF6VY1/image.png

    Just one detail on my Wraith, I rarely tunnel when I play him and usually let ppl "try" and find hatch 😬

    Damn 70% regardless is insane props to you man

  • 1000011450.jpg

    My stats are meh, all matches are perkless, without aura for reference. I mostly just farm 24+ hatchets and trick shots and my tunneling is very different than most if I ever do.

    My instance of tunneling is throwing the match to catch a really really cracked survivor. It's the best practice you can ask for and isn't really that common. I never heard tunnel at 5 gens. My goal isn't to win really as much as it is to improve. I'm sure it could significantly higher if I used strats or perks but there's no fun in that for me.

    Survivor is very different I have 99 total hours and just recently this year started playing to get better. I suck at looping and it shows lol

    1000011451.jpg
  • I've posted these elsewhere before, but here they are again anyway:

    legionstats.png

    My Killer stats are overall kinda embarrassing. I'm not the best at Killer, nor do I really bother to proxy camp, slug or tunnel that much because I don't enjoy doing those things. I mostly play for fun, with hooks and chases being the priority. My "best" Killer is Trapper at a 52.93% Kill rate.

    megstats.png

    My Survivor stats are slightly below average (35.59% escape rate), but I do often go for risky end game plays and make the odd silly decision, so I would probably hit 40% if I played a bit more cautiously. My best performing Survivor is Thalita at a 38.32% escape rate. I put that down to her booty shorts getting me a merciful hatch escape more often than not!

  • I am pretty average on survivor, which is alright to me as I play solo q exclusively since I started playing in September 2022. Funny thing is that my nowadays main and first P100 Claudette has the worst ER within my top 3:

    image.png

    Best ER is Rick Grimes with 100% in two trials. I will never touch this guy ever again after doing the Adept 1st try and got a good 2nd game afterwards. These 100% will stand.😅

    My killer stats are rather inexpressive as my killer playtime overall is less than 10% of my total playtime (and sometimes I just cheesed killer quests/tomes which do not necessarily need kills - sometimes rather the opposite; "Chase survivors for 800 seconds" anyone?):

    image.png

    Best KR is Hillbilly with 91.67%, but tbf it is 11 kills in only 3 matches, so I basically never really played him.