The noob killer who thinks they are skilled starter pack

Use a killer that has insta down.

Get yourself these 4 perks, NOED, blood warden, BBQ&Chilli, Bitter murmur.

Use any add ons that make the insta down easier to happen.

Get in game and play like the God you think you are.

Comments

  • @The_Crusader said:

    Yeah Billy is the noobs killer. He's strong yet doesn't require half as much skill as the Nurse or Spirit.

    Sounds like someone got wrecked by a "noob" recently. Did you get violated by a chainsaw recently? It's ok this is a safe space and you can talk about it.

  • @fcc2014 said:

    @The_Crusader said:

    Yeah Billy is the noobs killer. He's strong yet doesn't require half as much skill as the Nurse or Spirit.

    Sounds like someone got wrecked by a "noob" recently. Did you get violated by a chainsaw recently? It's ok this is a safe space and you can talk about it.

    godammit i cant find a gif of the freddy got fingered abused children hospital scene where the kid is like shhh its ok while texas chainsaw massacre plays in the backround

  • @friendlykillermain said:

    godammit i cant find a gif of the freddy got fingered abused children hospital scene where the kid is like shhh its ok while texas chainsaw massacre plays in the backround

    LOL OMG!

  • Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    So if that noob killer kills you. Does this make you a noob or a pro?
    Interesting question. 

    I like to look at it like this, when I am on top of the scoreboard with my escape icon, then I see the killer had that setup, I then wonder if my escape makes me a noob or a pro. 
    If you would escape against this setup, you wouldn't come to the forum and complain about it. 
    Oh wow! So I am complaining? This place is strange. Teabag someone and you're toxic, point out how easy they make it for killers to try and win, you're complaining. 

    I am beginning to wonder if this forum is only visited by drama queens
    People loling left and right are drama queens?
  • I'm guessing someone beat you with this build and you're taking your frustration out on the forums.

  • @fcc2014 said:

    @friendlykillermain said:

    godammit i cant find a gif of the freddy got fingered abused children hospital scene where the kid is like shhh its ok while texas chainsaw massacre plays in the backround

    LOL OMG!

    ill keep searching make it myself if i have too it fits too perfectly

  • fcc2014 said:

    @The_Crusader said:

    Yeah Billy is the noobs killer. He's strong yet doesn't require half as much skill as the Nurse or Spirit.

    Sounds like someone got wrecked by a "noob" recently. Did you get violated by a chainsaw recently? It's ok this is a safe space and you can talk about it.

    Why so toxic and salty?
  • @The_Crusader said:

    Why so toxic and salty?

    i'm not at all. Every killer takes skill to play. Even those one hit down killers. If everyone could play like "GODS" as killer we would have an overabundance of killers. Billy has his advantages and drawbacks like any killer. Some maps work against him.

  • @The_Crusader said:
    friendlykillermain said:

    @The_Crusader said:

    I think most hillbillys fit this description.

    What a stupid skill-less character lmao

    ever since i first saw you i have held on to these gifs finally i can use one

    Unlimited instadown chances, a chainsaw that has the most generous hitbox I've ever seen, the ability to cross the map in seconds allowing camping without camping.

    Yeah Billy is the noobs killer. He's strong yet doesn't require half as much skill as the Nurse or Spirit.

    hahahahahaha
    clear you've never played billy against survivors that are competent, he needs a lot of mechanical practice against good survivors

  • @gamerscrybecauseofme said:
    thesuicidefox said:

    BW and BM are for noob killers now LOL.

    A better deal is Ruin, NOED, Spirit Fury, Enduring. Camp the first guy you find, they will gen rush. Chances are they don't get 5 gens before the guy dies because of Ruin. Just keep camping anyone you catch. Use NOED to clean up. SF/Enduring so you can just literally 4head your way through pallets and not have any skill in a chase.

    Sorry, wannabe God like killers can't be chasing and eating pallets. They need to know where you are at every action, then have 2 massive crutches at the end. As only God's need more time to kill.

    YOU WRONG I WIN HOMIE

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9KLhNSHc7Y

  • Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    So if that noob killer kills you. Does this make you a noob or a pro?
    Interesting question. 

    I like to look at it like this, when I am on top of the scoreboard with my escape icon, then I see the killer had that setup, I then wonder if my escape makes me a noob or a pro. 
    If you would escape against this setup, you wouldn't come to the forum and complain about it. 
    Oh wow! So I am complaining? This place is strange. Teabag someone and you're toxic, point out how easy they make it for killers to try and win, you're complaining. 

    I am beginning to wonder if this forum is only visited by drama queens
    Interesting choice of words...
  • @Tsulan said:
    So if that noob killer kills you. Does this make you a noob or a pro?

    This ^

  • Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    So if that noob killer kills you. Does this make you a noob or a pro?
    Interesting question. 

    I like to look at it like this, when I am on top of the scoreboard with my escape icon, then I see the killer had that setup, I then wonder if my escape makes me a noob or a pro. 
    If you would escape against this setup, you wouldn't come to the forum and complain about it. 
    Oh wow! So I am complaining? This place is strange. Teabag someone and you're toxic, point out how easy they make it for killers to try and win, you're complaining. 

    I am beginning to wonder if this forum is only visited by drama queens

  • fcc2014 said:

    @Tsulan said:

    If you would escape against this setup, you wouldn't come to the forum and complain about it. 

    PREACH!!! You would laugh and move on!

    No, I am British. We take the piss out if stupidity, not accept it. 
  • Oh man the amount of bloodwarden and noed combos im seeing is unreal.

    Hmm, kind of regret asking for killer perks to be hidden lol
  • I'm guessing someone beat you with this build and you're taking your frustration out on the forums.

    Nice guess, but wrong
  • If it's in the game, it's well, game.

  • Maybe they have a bad perk selection or maybe they know how bad they are in those areas. If they are not good to begin with, do you really think they would use perks that are less impactful? So they had to use perks to help compete, no reason to shame them for actually having to try.
  • TAG said:
    Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    So if that noob killer kills you. Does this make you a noob or a pro?
    Interesting question. 

    I like to look at it like this, when I am on top of the scoreboard with my escape icon, then I see the killer had that setup, I then wonder if my escape makes me a noob or a pro. 
    If you would escape against this setup, you wouldn't come to the forum and complain about it. 
    Oh wow! So I am complaining? This place is strange. Teabag someone and you're toxic, point out how easy they make it for killers to try and win, you're complaining. 

    I am beginning to wonder if this forum is only visited by drama queens
    People loling left and right are drama queens?
    Hmm, how is loling = drama queen? 

    Drama queen because some of you guys look for negative emotions in things that just aren't negative. 
  • @The_Crusader said:
    lmao I just had a Clown who had NOED, Bloodwarden and BBQ.

    He got looped by one guy for most of the game. Looped....as Clown!!

    I trust you went ahead and offered him some non-condescending, friendly advice about how to get more effective as Clown. You did, right?

  • Imagine getting owned by a noob.

  • @The_Crusader said:
    lmao I just had a Clown who had NOED, Bloodwarden and BBQ.

    He got looped by one guy for most of the game. Looped....as Clown!!

    I trust you went ahead and offered him some non-condescending, friendly advice about how to get more effective as Clown. You did, right?

    He leave chat as soon as game ended.

    I used to try and give people advice but they take offence to losing and being offered advice so I dont bother anymore.

    I mean some of it was inside the asylum which is full of safe pallets but the parts outside of that yeah he couldnt have been using bottle too effectively, though when I saw him he was so not sure how it took so long.
  • The most OP killer is lag and fps dips. Both of which are common on PS4
  • @The_Crusader said:
    George_Soros said:

    @The_Crusader said:

    lmao I just had a Clown who had NOED, Bloodwarden and BBQ.

    He got looped by one guy for most of the game. Looped....as Clown!!

    I trust you went ahead and offered him some non-condescending, friendly advice about how to get more effective as Clown. You did, right?

    He leave chat as soon as game ended.

    I used to try and give people advice but they take offence to losing and being offered advice so I dont bother anymore.

    Occasionally they do though. There's a world of difference between having your ass handed to you but also being offered a bit of friendliness afterwards, or the same thing followed by caustic remarks or naughty glee. That difference makes new players stay or leave.

    But I feel you, sometimes one just won't overcome his hurt pride no matter what. And I suspect it happens mostly to experienced players, the ones who expect a lot from themselves. That's when a defeat hurts the most. It's easier to handle when we can chalk it up to inexperience.

  • Blood Warden? Not often you see someone complain about that perk...

1 2 ›