The noob killer who thinks they are skilled starter pack
Use a killer that has insta down.
Get yourself these 4 perks, NOED, blood warden, BBQ&Chilli, Bitter murmur.
Use any add ons that make the insta down easier to happen.
Get in game and play like the God you think you are.
Get yourself these 4 perks, NOED, blood warden, BBQ&Chilli, Bitter murmur.
Use any add ons that make the insta down easier to happen.
Get in game and play like the God you think you are.
Comments
You double posted
ah the finest salt this place has absolutely breathtaking i may cry
he used lol
suspicions confirmed this is not a drill we have a live one!
lmao I just had a Clown who had NOED, Bloodwarden and BBQ.
He got looped by one guy for most of the game. Looped....as Clown!!
ha
BW and BM are for noob killers now LOL.
A better deal is Ruin, NOED, Spirit Fury, Enduring. Camp the first guy you find, they will gen rush. Chances are they don't get 5 gens before the guy dies because of Ruin. Just keep camping anyone you catch. Use NOED to clean up. SF/Enduring so you can just literally 4head your way through pallets and not have any skill in a chase.
instructions unclear
foot glued to windshield
Killers and Survivors can run whatever they want.
the real question is revealed
I like to look at it like this, when I am on top of the scoreboard with my escape icon, then I see the killer had that setup, I then wonder if my escape makes me a noob or a pro.
You don't need to steal it you are it @friendlykillermain hit it right on the head.
I stole this
how many times do i need to use this along side your vicious comebacks
...
interesting strategy..
I'm an evil prick so maybe keep it handy?
of course so much justice to place
@friendlykillermain mostly just pointing out the obvious.
We really need the LOL button back!
i know why did they have to get rid of it
I am beginning to wonder if this forum is only visited by drama queens
PREACH!!! You would laugh and move on!
I believe people complained and got sensitive because they would write ridiculous posts similar to this one and get blasted with 30 lols on the post and it upset them to the point they couldn't sleep at night. Same reason no down vote button.
that sucks have we as a species really gotten to the point were imaginary numbers physically hurt us
If it makes you feel better i laugh at those people too. Along with the ds removal, hatch removal, stop gen rushing, killer addons op, delete swf, players going on strike because it is taco tuesday, and any discussion of nerfing killers threads. To be totally transparent.
Unfortunately... Yeah. I'm sad. Someone retrieve my noose. My time here is ogre.
yeah at first i had hope then i slowly realized the best way to be a part on these forums is too just shitpost and do whatever never really making a claim
Instadown Killers don't need NOED, Blood Warden is easily countered by waiting for the hook before opening and Bitter Murmer is one of the less effective tracking perks, not bad but less effective than Whispers and BBQ overall and kinda redundant in combo.
Starter pack: Losing all the time and blaming the game for being unbalanced and perks being OP, while thinking you're actually good.
What a stupid skill-less character lmao
It is like seeing a killer running Iron and Agitation.
ThesterMheColester has graced us with his presence
Next best thing I guess.
ever since i first saw you i have held on to these gifs finally i can use one

>.>
<.<
|>.>
|.>
|>
|
Yeah Billy is the noobs killer. He's strong yet doesn't require half as much skill as the Nurse or Spirit.