Interesting list but not sure if I agree fully. The idea that there are only 6 good killers is a huge stretch. I've gotten perfect matches with both hag and doctor recently. It's all about the match and how you use them.
Interesting list but not sure if I agree fully. The idea that there are only 6 good killers is a huge stretch. I've gotten perfect matches with both hag and doctor recently. It's all about the match and how you use them.
thats a whole lot of killers that must have crutched on cheap mechanics.
This isn't so much a tier list for killer characters, it's a tier list of killer players.
Those who can adapt will do fine... Better than five fine. Some people on these forums can't even concieve of how spreading pressure is supposed to work, and refuse to learn or adapt.
And I abuse the insane mobility of the ultra-OP, S-tier pig.
Interesting list but not sure if I agree fully. The idea that there are only 6 good killers is a huge stretch. I've gotten perfect matches with both hag and doctor recently. It's all about the match and how you use them.
Only S tier killers will really be able to get downs and pressure the map well enough to be able to compete against good teams now that slugging and tunneling are going the way of the dodo.
Only S tier killers will really be able to get downs and pressure the map well enough to be able to compete against good teams now that slugging and tunneling are going the way of the dodo.
it took me like half an hour to understand that joke, don’t ask why
This list is only for sweat s rank killers trying to win in this party game. Your thinking about it all wrong. This is like a haunted house your ment to follow all the rules and provide enjoyment not try and be competitive. It was unfair to force survivors to being perks to counter killer play.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean yeah kinda accurate. If those proposed changes go through we can welcome a bunch of killers into D tier simply because of base kit mechanics.
>slugularity not in dead
what game am i playing in which a larry does not slug or tunnel
oh, my bad
I've never agreed so much with a tier list, congratulations.
I can’t tell whether or not that’s a good or bad thing
So true
"I'm so tired of playing against Ghoul."
Y'all about to get a lot more tired, myself included.
True, let the real Ghoul by NurseBlight begin
Interesting list but not sure if I agree fully. The idea that there are only 6 good killers is a huge stretch. I've gotten perfect matches with both hag and doctor recently. It's all about the match and how you use them.
I said for 9.2.0
Still don't think DBD is that meta based even with the update.
thats a whole lot of killers that must have crutched on cheap mechanics.
This isn't so much a tier list for killer characters, it's a tier list of killer players.
Those who can adapt will do fine... Better than five fine. Some people on these forums can't even concieve of how spreading pressure is supposed to work, and refuse to learn or adapt.
And I abuse the insane mobility of the ultra-OP, S-tier pig.
Only S tier killers will really be able to get downs and pressure the map well enough to be able to compete against good teams now that slugging and tunneling are going the way of the dodo.
it took me like half an hour to understand that joke, don’t ask why
This list is only for sweat s rank killers trying to win in this party game. Your thinking about it all wrong. This is like a haunted house your ment to follow all the rules and provide enjoyment not try and be competitive. It was unfair to force survivors to being perks to counter killer play.