Which survivor do you main ?
...and why?
We all know it's just skins but there's at least 1 survivor that you play most than others.
p3 claudettes stay away... we know.
Tagged:
Mod
...and why?
We all know it's just skins but there's at least 1 survivor that you play most than others.
p3 claudettes stay away... we know.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dwight. But then I hear everyone threatening to castrate Dwight if he'd even so much as show up in a match. Help I'm scared ;-;
Anyways, main reason is because he is very much like me. You see him as a coward, but really he is the best of everyone and looks out for others. He is helpful and useful when people aren't memeing him as a locker warrior.
Claudette and yes i am a p3 claudette! lol BUT.....i have been playing nea and kate recently, oddly i seem to never have any luck with kate, so i am putting lots of points into feng and having a re-try....nea i was very lucky on and got to me rank 1 as her.....i think with claudette was i just seemed to be on a winning streak when i first played her.....that and self care helped up front
Mr D, of course. Dwight's the one and only.
Laurie Strode, because she is the best girl and I like the Halloween movie. Also, because when I started playing the first thing I wanted to do is to get DS teachable, but kept playing her.
I like to play to have fun and meme around sometimes, Dwight is perfect for that. Plus he's obviously a QT. So even after I get Jeff to where I want him it'll probably be a 50/50 between those 2.
Claudette ######### come at me. (Kidding)
@Poweas comes at you bro!
Ah me 'ed. (Picture it in one of those chav voices)
@Poweas is imainging it! lol
Lol.
Jeff, for obvious reasons.
Pig.
But my teammates hate me and i dont know why.
I give them free helmets, but they leave me everytime.
XD
But I appreciate them
Kate, cause she's pretty
Kate because she's got a ponytail.
I play a good mix of all the girls (except Laurie). Meg and Claudette are the main two I play though.
he gud
Nea - with occasional Kate & Feng play. I don't really know why I started playing as her, but I find her movements smoother for some reason, I guess you just get used to playing a character.
All survivors are identical because you can swap and change their perks, unlike Killers they have no unique abilities such as Chainsaw, Dream World, Traps etc.
Therefore the only survivor to choose is the one whose hardest to see with the smallest hit box, and that's Claudette.
I used to be a P3 claudette main, I moved to meg and now I have found the light.
I have become a Dwight main.
I don't know why but I feel like I will love the next survivor and she/he is going to be my main(most probably she)
Kate because butt.
I don't know why but i main david
Kate 'cause she's cute and I like her story. Everyone else I'll play occasionally if they have offerings.
Nea, I simply like her.
But after playing Kate for a while now to get her to P3, I see her advantages ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
While my first survivor that I got all teachables for was Dwight, I switched to Nea when I saw her perks and she stuck.....
I do enjoy playing my Swedish Punk
While my first survivor that I got all teachables for was Dwight, I switched to Nea when I saw her perks and she stuck.....
I do enjoy playing my Swedish Punk
My boy Jake, just because he looks the most like me even tho I'm not even half Asian.
And I know a thing or two about survival and the personality is kinda similar
We all know that Claudette is the "best girl" (perk-wise, personality-wise, beauty-wise, and cosmetic-wise.) That being said, I refuse to play as her thanks to the legion (pun intended) of blathering idiots that soil her once good name cowering half of the time and being a toxic jerk the other half.
I'm not saying that all Claudette mains are bad, but I am denouncing the ones that know what they are.
Dwight always and forever. He's the little engine that could.
Claudette.
Pretty simple reason... She is a black woman... I am a black woman...
She is an introvert... I am an introvert...
I love her cosmetics as well!
I do wish she had more braided hairstyles, like they could actually give her long braided hair (boxbraids), I think that would look awesome... but oh well.
I honestly can't blame you.
I main Dwight and Kate. Theyre a cute pair lol
We are two