So sad that people actually justify playing swf
I get it, you are insecure about your own skills as a survivor,but always doing swf is so sad. Like my god can someone please tell me what the point of playing killer is if I'm versing 4 perfectly coordinated survivors.at least during the event I can dc so they don't get there 25 lunar points.
Comments
And people will yell tunneler but it is the smart play. It may stop someone from doing a generator or the rest of the team to try to get the hook save and prevent that person from going back up on the hook.
I got 1 on the hook... and 1 person trying to bait me away...
What do I do? That means 2 people at best are on gens. With a good chance that 1 of them are around and hidden and see me camping.
So at best 1 hooked, 1 baiting, 1 hiding around... and 1 on gens.
At worst: 1 hooked, 1 baiting and 2 on gens.
This is usually how it works. There's usually someone close by wanting a quick 1k points and 500 later on the safe rescue. If I know there's someone nearby... I'm not going to leave.
EXACTLY this is what people don't get about SWF. Most SWF are not going to gen rush you off the board. They want everyone to escape and will die trying to make that so.
SWF for sure gen rushes. It is when the gates are open that opportunities to punish them arrive since they do not leave men behind. Well, at least we have discordance. This helps. If you do not have it yet make it a priority on all your killers. Once you do get it- pay attention to it and break chases to cause chaos.
Holy ######### I've never seen the gens go so fast. They had 1 BNP but the rest didn't have toolboxes or anything.
This is why Ebony moris exist. If 4 people go in with co-ordination to rush the hell out of the gens then there it's really hard to combat that. Obviously once one finds Ruin they all know where it is. I think the game is balanced around survivors playing stealthy and exploring a bit.
I got 3 due to the mori but the last one got a free escape due to the king of all crutch perks.
You act like every swf is a hit squad. Most suck and are an easy 4k. Problem is the good ones stick out more. Use them to get better. That is how I learned to hit the 360, or anticipate the flashlight save. Heck, if not for those hit squads, I would be struggling more as a killer. Instead, they inadvertently helped get better so I could wrek most games if I want to.
It wasn't.
SWF was intended to be in game from the start , they didn't have the time to add it before release and they didn't want to delay the release.
But the argument is about playing for fun. SWF is fun, playing killer in KYF is fun, so no need for BP, am I right?
And survivors who get destroyed by the killer are lucky to break 5k. None of this is even factoring in the difference between BBQ and WGLF.
Or maybe some people prefer playing games with friends in general?
Why would friends who are all online same time play solo when they can have fun together?
Survivors have more matches. I play survivor and normally make 20-35k with WGLF/prove thyself and the matches are way less stressful than killer ones.
Yeah ok, thanks for the advice. Guess you can't win em all am i right?
i just like playing with my friends
This. I enjoy playing killer much more than playing survivor, but actually I play about 3-4 survivor games for each killer game I play when grinding up BP because playing killer is quite stressful and playing survivor has many quiet moments to relax.
Also, don't forget to take game length into account. A survivor who dies with 10k points can start a new game right away. A killer has to stay in the game the whole time for his higher points average.
SWF is more competitive, more fun, more intense, more risky, more emotion... BETTER
People just hate the fact that survi mains throw the argument "I'm sorry but people have friends..." which is most stupid thing to say when its clear to everyone the amount of advantages CWF offer.
I main killer, buddy. Rank 1 killer every reset within a few days and around rank 7 or 8 survivor. Don't use blanket statements like that.
There are too many snowflake killers.
I always played with my 2-3 netizens but only few times we can escape together. Most of the time, 2-3 were sacrificed.
Those snowflake killers only want 4k. I think Dev should make a upper boundary for bloodpoint earn. Killers earning bloodpoint is too easy. They can make a lot of mistake, be skill-less, be brainless to win.
Of course he's not going to mention that because it would hurt his own argument... but then talking about spreading misinformation
Thats what he is doing, he is playing against someone else
So i should be happy I'm losing? Makes so much sense
Yep,because swf CLEARLY doesn't give any advantage to the survivors.
I bet you're the kind of guy to call a team of solo players SWF.