Who's your favorite survivor

Comments

  • Jake Park. His thickness never lets me down.

  • Laurie since people dirbble me thinking I run dsrike when its just sole survivor, I love it. Also came with Myers

  • Dwight is the man. Dwight forever.

  • Min. 
    Lone wolf gen jockey here.
    The new cosmetics don't hurt either adding g to some good stuff she already had.
  • Ace, my fellow argentinian  :) 
  • Meg because of her cosmetics.

  • Feng Min. Good Cosmetics

  • I can make Ace look more flamboyant than any of the other guys so he's always my #1
  • I really don't know.

    My two mains are Meg and Claudette.

    I started to play more Dwight now though. I think I am gonna go with Dwight.

  • Basically all the female survivors. Preferably Meg and Claudette.

  • Kate's my favorite, though I like a lot of the survivors.

  • Recently Tapp and Dwight. Among the female survivors I rotate Feng, Claudette, and Nea.

  • Dwight because I relate to him on a spiritual level
  • Min.
    Lone wolf gen jockey playing towards stealth. So is Min.

    Cosmetics are cool, too.

  • Claudette, she is so cute!

    I also like to play as Tapp, Jake, Adam, Nea, and Feng sometimes

  • Claudette too @Chi us claudette mains gotta stick together most killers on this forum hate us.

  • @Poweas said:
    Claudette too @Chi us claudette mains gotta stick together most killers on this forum hate us.

    Most assume we are Blendettes sadly...
    I find immersion to be boring though. :p

  • @Chi said:

    @Poweas said:
    Claudette too @Chi us claudette mains gotta stick together most killers on this forum hate us.

    Most assume we are Blendettes sadly...
    I find immersion to be boring though. :p

    Yeah right?
    I'll screenshot you my outfit it's not even a blendette kind of thing

  • @Poweas said:

    @Chi said:

    @Poweas said:
    Claudette too @Chi us claudette mains gotta stick together most killers on this forum hate us.

    Most assume we are Blendettes sadly...
    I find immersion to be boring though. :p

    Yeah right?
    I'll screenshot you my outfit it's not even a blendette kind of thing

    Now I don’t main Claudette but I don’t use blendette either but most every Claudette I see uses blendette.

  • @TreemanXD said:

    @Poweas said:

    @Chi said:

    @Poweas said:
    Claudette too @Chi us claudette mains gotta stick together most killers on this forum hate us.

    Most assume we are Blendettes sadly...
    I find immersion to be boring though. :p

    Yeah right?
    I'll screenshot you my outfit it's not even a blendette kind of thing

    Now I don’t main Claudette but I don’t use blendette either but most every Claudette I see uses blendette.

    It's dumb. I like to play the character to have fun and not blend. I try to change peoples opinion on her.

  • @Poweas I’ll never understand people using blendette, up against good killers it won’t work anyway, just wear what you like and you’ll be happier.

  • @Poweas said:

    @Chi said:

    @Poweas said:
    Claudette too @Chi us claudette mains gotta stick together most killers on this forum hate us.

    Most assume we are Blendettes sadly...
    I find immersion to be boring though. :p

    Yeah right?
    I'll screenshot you my outfit it's not even a blendette kind of thing

    I am wearing the new cosmetic for her, I usually combine these with something else, but the full outfit is just freaking great on her!

  • @Chi said:

    @Poweas said:

    @Chi said:

    @Poweas said:
    Claudette too @Chi us claudette mains gotta stick together most killers on this forum hate us.

    Most assume we are Blendettes sadly...
    I find immersion to be boring though. :p

    Yeah right?
    I'll screenshot you my outfit it's not even a blendette kind of thing



    I am wearing the new cosmetic for her, I usually combine these with something else, but the full outfit is just freaking great on her!

    For now on Claudette I use her P3 head with the white sweater and burgundy skirt.

  • Nea, her personality seems perfectly fits for me.

  • @Chi said:

    @Poweas said:

    @Chi said:

    @Poweas said:
    Claudette too @Chi us claudette mains gotta stick together most killers on this forum hate us.

    Most assume we are Blendettes sadly...
    I find immersion to be boring though. :p

    Yeah right?
    I'll screenshot you my outfit it's not even a blendette kind of thing



    I am wearing the new cosmetic for her, I usually combine these with something else, but the full outfit is just freaking great on her!

    Aw nice. Yours looks way better than mine.

  • @Poweas said:

    @Chi said:

    @Poweas said:

    @Chi said:

    @Poweas said:
    Claudette too @Chi us claudette mains gotta stick together most killers on this forum hate us.

    Most assume we are Blendettes sadly...
    I find immersion to be boring though. :p

    Yeah right?
    I'll screenshot you my outfit it's not even a blendette kind of thing



    I am wearing the new cosmetic for her, I usually combine these with something else, but the full outfit is just freaking great on her!

    Aw nice. Yours looks way better than mine.

    Your Claudette is cute as well! I wore that exact outfit a bit ago, before the new cosmetic came out.

  • @Chi said:

    @Poweas said:

    @Chi said:

    @Poweas said:

    @Chi said:

    @Poweas said:
    Claudette too @Chi us claudette mains gotta stick together most killers on this forum hate us.

    Most assume we are Blendettes sadly...
    I find immersion to be boring though. :p

    Yeah right?
    I'll screenshot you my outfit it's not even a blendette kind of thing



    I am wearing the new cosmetic for her, I usually combine these with something else, but the full outfit is just freaking great on her!

    Aw nice. Yours looks way better than mine.

    Your Claudette is cute as well! I wore that exact outfit a bit ago, before the new cosmetic came out.

    Yeah the mean streets Claudette looks good. But ty.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:
    Dwight is the man. Dwight forever.

    The one true answer.

  • My favorite is Bill, Left 4 Dead is great

  • Dwight because he's a nerd and a total meme.
    Plus he's got some cool outfits.

  • Quentin bc i like he's prestige and clothe

  • Feng min she is the only character I bothered to prestige and the new outfit is awesome.

  • Claudette with Blendette skin.
    It throws killers off when I can actually run tiles instead of running like headless chicken and going down in 10 seconds.
  • Kate. I want to look at someone pretty as I play this brutal murder simulator.
  • Mines David 
    Same 👍😃
  • I know she's new but Jane. She bumped my Claudette/Nea rotation to the curb.

  • Mines Kate now.

  • As if my name couldn't be anymore obvious

    20190316162320_1.jpg


  • I can't remember if I commented on this but definitely Kate and Feng. Feng used to be my number 1. But Kate is really growing on me now.

  • My favorite original survivor is Claudette (she was the first one I picked, mainly because of Self Care).

    As for licensed, Detective Tapp; however, I mainly bought the SAW dlc for the Pig.

  • Used to be Meg. Now I lean towards Kate and Nea

  • I actually really love all of the survivors and my goal is to get everybody to P3, but if I had to choose my top 5 it'd be...

    1. Meg
    2. David
    3. Laurie
    4. Nea
    5. Jake
  • Jeff. Because I'm a Metal fan \m/.

    But I also like David and Nea.