If you're a rank 1 survivor and you....
- Don't look behind you when you're being chased
- Don't know totem spots
- Don't know pallet spots
- Can't help bringing the killer where a teammate is working on a gen, so he goes for him instead
- Can't hit hex skill checks
- Can't hide your aura from BBQ
- Can't gen rush when you're mangled
- Can't gen rush when the killer is camping
- Can't suicide on the hook when there's 1 more survivor left and it's obvious you can't be saved
- Can't 180 a Billy to avoid his chainsaw
- Can't hug a Nurse when she is blinking
- Can't put distance between you and the Clown instead of looping
- Can't stop making scratch marks when being chased by the Spirit
- Can't trigger Hag traps when she is picking someone up
- Can't loop a Huntress
- Can't spread out against Legion
Please, FFS, learn to do so.
Comments
exactly someone run through pop traps and the follow rescuer a meters behind when the Hag pursues the bait.
That too but I meant something else. Like if I am not doing a gen I run around tripping her traps, when she is picking someone up.
This post comes off as hostile, and many of your points aren't worth of anyone Rank 1. For instance, it's incredibly easy to hit R1 as a Survivor on consoles, and hitting skill checks can be difficult without that sweet PC framerate. Unless you meant exclusive to PC, in which case each player is allowed to play at their own pace and you can't expect everyone to be gods at a casual game just because you play more and want to win.
Yeah I play on PC.
No, i understood i was just adding to it. I do the same thing. set off traps like a maniac if i can while the hag is carrying someone. I also pop Trappers traps when injured at certain loop spots since i'm already injured.
@Sinner
The real question here is; how did they manage to reach rank 1 anyways?
Maybe they are indeed learning and simply have less hours than you?
Something must be wrong with the ranking system~
Why would they?
I mean you dont need to, you reached the highest rank already, so what?
Yeah I wrote in other threads about it. Ranking system is a disaster.
Yeah mate, they're there every game, just thought I'd give them some advice, since I don't see a new ranking system coming anytime soon.
I remember back then when the emblem system came out, pipping was difficult. So whenever I went into a solo match at red ranks I knew for a fact my mates are decent.
Sadly, many noobs were crying it's to hard and now everyone pips ez
Also, unfortunately, rank hacking still works and boosting is also a problem that needs to be addressed. Meanwhile when I play killer (rank 10 atm), I get all these insanely good survivors and I am like, where the f*** are you guys when I need you at rank 1.
It astounds me how few people can dodge Billy chainsaws or stop sprinting against Hag at high ranks.
Also can we add "don't know how to stop sprinting for 3 ######### seconds" to this list?
Some of the points are iffy. Hiding is for cowards. :P Though seriously, I'd rather just run the killer than hide in a locker 100% of the time and makes even less sense when someone is near to you, not hiding. Also, I've had games where the survivor didn't heal (possibly due to mangled) and was easily downed due to that. So if it makes you good, it also makes you bad, I guess? As for suicide on hook, I'm gonna get my struggle points if the person was camping hatch. Besides, some people can make plays. I've had people suicide on hook with one gen left and while I ended up getting the hatch 'cause it was between me and them, I would have still liked attempting to get both of us out.
Not everyone will play perfectly 100% of the time and it's entirely possible to rarely run into certain killers and therefore not be sure on how to interact with them. I highly doubt you're a perfect survivor, yourself.
My friend is outrageously bad. No offense to her, but she doesn't do any Rank 1 type stuff, and she made it to rank 1.
remember survivors, that YOU asked for this when you demanded the emblems to be made easier
THIS IS OF YOUR OWN DOING!
Well, if they made it to rank 1, they must be one of the best players in this game. /s
Yep, the ranking system is the core problem of this game.Most of the other issues derive from here. I've said it many times, it needs to be about chase Also, I added another point about Legion, feel free to make more suggestions.
No, some of them are basic, sure, but memorizing every pallet/totem in every variant of every map? That's crazy. I've played lots of hours on several systems and still don't know all of them, but to expect everyone to distract the killer for all five gens is just silly. And often, you start getting chased halfway through a match only to find all the pallets are already gone. I get that a lot of players have many more hours than me, and can run around for a while, but I'm not at that level yet, though it's still easy for me to hit Rank 1.
I think if you're working on gens, evading the killer as best you can, and assisting teammates, this means you're a good player. You don't have to escape just to rank up (like how it is now).
Yeah, that's why I made the thread. Because there are a lot of people at rank 1, that don't know how to counter high skilled killers. You can't run a rank 1 killer for 5 gens, unless he is boosted by NOED, that's not what I expect. I expect from my fellow rank 1 survivors to not die 5 seconds after they've been found. Hence the tips.
Theres a LOT of survivors who don’t do any of these things that you’ve mentioned especially looking behind them while they’re in a chase. Survivors like that shouldn’t be at R1.
Then they have the audacity to complain about how killers are too over-powered. 😂. Like honey..... killers are not over-powered... you just don’t know what tf you’re doing....