Skull merchant and Hag have been gone for a long time and no surprise there. But I also haven’t seen Chucky basically since he was nerfed. Pretty much every other killer I can recall seeing sometime within the last month or so.
Hmm. I recently saw both Hag and Twins.
What I haven't seen in what feels like forever is Myers and Ghost Face. Wraith too for some reason.
I haven't seen Houndmaster as much lately either. I remember seeing her a lot upon release, but after that, it has been pretty quiet. Oh and.. I can't remember last time I saw a Pig.. I miss booping the snoot 😌👉️🐽
Hmm. I recently saw both Hag and Twins.
What I haven't seen in what feels like forever is Myers and Ghost Face. Wraith too for some reason.
I haven't seen Houndmaster as much lately either. I remember seeing her a lot upon release, but after that, it has been pretty quiet. Oh and.. I can't remember last time I saw a Pig.. I miss booping the snoot 😌👉️🐽
We are a proud bunch but few in numbers these days. One of us will get around to you. 🐷🐽
Artist. I guess she's not top of A tier like many people place her, otherwise you'd see her more. It's the cost of the entire chase resetting if you miss with your power, on a power that requires 2 consecutive uses for survivors to lose a health state.
unfortunately Houndmaster. A killer who got a pr bad wrap upon release, shes actually one of the more fun balanced killers to play as/against. Really disappointing I still don't see my own main like ever 😓
I have played against all killers in the roster since the last time I faced a Dredge and I think I have played over 100 games of survivors since that Dredge game. And I have seen only one Pyramid Head during this time also. The rest of the killers I have seen two times or more I have pretty good memory.
Since Blood Moon began I think I've seen close to every single killer. Multiple Twins, a couple of Hags and Houndmasters. I had to double-check the wiki to remind myself, but I don't recall seeing any Knights and maybe no Unknowns either. Actually, I remember now that I did go against a single Unknown at some point this week, but he dc'd without me ever interacting with him. I guess Knight is the only one I haven't seen at all, and honestly I'm more than okay with that.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Unfortunately sigularity. Haven’t seen him since a week or two after he released. Makes me sad I play him a lot but never face him.
oni
Houndmaster
Let me see…
Ghostface, Pig, Bubba, Hag, Doctor, PP head, Xeno, Chucky, Singularity, SM, Artist, Lich, Trickster, Demo, Plague, Wraith, Hillbilly, Clown. For most of these, it's been YEARS.
Basicaly I only get Nurses, Blights, sometimes Twins, and more recently the Ghoul.
Very rarely I get a Spirit or a Huntress as well. And I just faced an Unknown today that caught me off guard too.
No one here has mentioned not seeing Twins, which makes me wonder if they haven't faced them, or just forgot they exist, lol
I have seen the Twins like twice in the last year, and it's been months since I've seen them last.
Saw a Trickster a few days ago for the first time in months, that's a rarity as well. Also been a minute since I've seen a Chucky.
The rest I feel like I see at least once or twice every week or so. Blight is easily the most common, though (Ghoul aside).
This game still has Hag in it right? Right? 🤔
Vecna
Skull merchant and Hag have been gone for a long time and no surprise there. But I also haven’t seen Chucky basically since he was nerfed. Pretty much every other killer I can recall seeing sometime within the last month or so.
It’s been like a month since I’ve seen an Oni. Maybe even longer.
I'd low-key kill for your lobbies. I keep getting CLOWN.
Trickster! Everyone else I've seen at least once over the past month but I haven't seen a Trickster in forever
Trade offer!
I get: your clown.
You get: my ghoul.
👉️👈️
Gladly. I love Kaneki on both ends, and Tokyo Ghoul is a great manga :)
Hmm. I recently saw both Hag and Twins.
What I haven't seen in what feels like forever is Myers and Ghost Face. Wraith too for some reason.
I haven't seen Houndmaster as much lately either. I remember seeing her a lot upon release, but after that, it has been pretty quiet.
Oh and.. I can't remember last time I saw a Pig.. I miss booping the snoot 😌👉️🐽
Haven't faced a single Hag or Demo in all of 2025 so far.
We are a proud bunch but few in numbers these days. One of us will get around to you. 🐷🐽
Artist. I guess she's not top of A tier like many people place her, otherwise you'd see her more. It's the cost of the entire chase resetting if you miss with your power, on a power that requires 2 consecutive uses for survivors to lose a health state.
If you come across a Sable that looks like this, then you know it is me, and I will gladly boop the snoot.
unfortunately Houndmaster. A killer who got a pr bad wrap upon release, shes actually one of the more fun balanced killers to play as/against. Really disappointing I still don't see my own main like ever 😓
The Ancient Council of Pig Mains gladly accept your offer.
The usual suspects. Hag, Twins, Artist, Trickster.
Hag by miles, though ive actually only seen new Freddy once since his rework.
with genuine sincerity I actually haven’t played against houndmaster before I took a break when she came out and came back for the blood event
I don’t know how her mechanics work
Freddy, still haven't played against a single freddy this year since his changes, he's actually the ONLY killer I haven't played against in 2025 🤷🏻♂️
Yesterday I got artist, trickster, hag & twins all in a row! Then blight, ghoul, ghoul, wesker, ghoul, houndmaster.
indeed, I still play with her.
She didn't get shadow removed.
seen no sign of Pig or Dredge
I have played against all killers in the roster since the last time I faced a Dredge and I think I have played over 100 games of survivors since that Dredge game. And I have seen only one Pyramid Head during this time also. The rest of the killers I have seen two times or more I have pretty good memory.
For real! I haven't seen one lol
Yeah same i haven't encountered a single houndmaster
Hag, and i'm super glad.
Since Blood Moon began I think I've seen close to every single killer. Multiple Twins, a couple of Hags and Houndmasters. I had to double-check the wiki to remind myself, but I don't recall seeing any Knights and maybe no Unknowns either. Actually, I remember now that I did go against a single Unknown at some point this week, but he dc'd without me ever interacting with him. I guess Knight is the only one I haven't seen at all, and honestly I'm more than okay with that.