Remove changing characters with L2/R2 from consoles.
Or at least give us a choice to disable it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What's the issue with it? I don't play console, so I wouldn't know.
Or up and down on the D-Pad.
There’s plenty of options.
I always main Feng and found myself in a match playing as Ace with crappy perks.
10/10
EDIT: WORKING AS INTENDED.
Ahh I see.
yea this happened to me but I was David and switch me to Quentin who had nothing good on him.
+1
Yeah, those buttons get pushed all the time from a finger twitch or just by setting the controller down. The shoulder buttons would be better for this function.
It would also be nice to get rid of the sound notification for switching characters. I've had players in my lobbies rapidly cycle through survivors just to be obnoxious to the point where I have left/dumped lobbies for it.
TBH this sounds like your problem. May don't slam your controller down.
LMAO Such a simple issue of being careful to not press L2R2, so someone wants the Dev's to go on and stop the simple act of them doing it due to their negligence. Hpw about you be more careful?
Then your controller is busted. I play on Xbox with an elite, know how many times I had to take it for a replacement? 6 times. SIX, in 3 years. That's an average lifespan of 6 months.
I've opened many controllers before. They all use similar parts believe it or not, and those parts are cheaply made.
I wholeheartedly agree that they should give you an option to disable it. I would do so in a heartbeat.
My controller must not be as sensitive because its never happened to me.
+1
DONT SLAM YOUR CONTROLER DOWN THAT SIMPLE!!!!!
I don't slam it, it's quite easy to trigger those buttons accidentally.
Maybe some of you just need to pay bloody attention !
Your name suits you well to ill see you in game well i have