Killers! Show me your outfit!
Right now, what cosmetic combo are you running on your main? Letโs see! ๐
However I will be switching it up and using the new Plague rift skin for a bit ๐
Edit:
Loadout #2
Loadout #3
๐๐๐
Right now, what cosmetic combo are you running on your main? Letโs see! ๐
However I will be switching it up and using the new Plague rift skin for a bit ๐
Edit:
Loadout #2
Loadout #3
๐๐๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh how cool, I love that. Also your Wraith looks so sinister. I would probably mess up pallet throws if he was chasing me. Your Skull Merchant looks great too. There is so much blood on her armor while her weapon is a buzzsawโฆ Wow yeah thereโs no way Iโd be sticking around her longer than I have to.
And welcome to the forums!!! ๐๐๐
If you need any help around here feel free to ask me anything, I will do my best to help guide you to the right place. ๐๐
Try not to lose yourselfโฆ ๐ฉธ๐ฉธ๐ฉธ๐๐
I'm sad to say I'm kinda basic with Amanda... I love this mask and I love this outfit based on Saw 3... and no matter what other combinations I try, I always come back to this at some point.
Though I do also wanna give a shout out to my second most played character Trapper.
I have to have the Pumpkin Head... sorry Nurse and Knight... this is best Pumpkin... you ain't got nuthin'โฆ
Finally I loved this combo on Skully... the blood spatters, the little dirt flecks on her; I dunno what it is about this head specifically, her eyes are the same model on all skins every single time... but her human eye just looks so much colder on this head than any of the others... like your life is of absolutely no consequence to her... ๐ค
Your costumes are less flashy than others but still very deadly looking. In some ways they look even more deadly. Your Skull Merchant is my favorite. Youโre right, her eye is definitely telegraphing the violence she intends to commit.
They all look so good. Good enough to defend a hatch that spawns during the final two Survivors???โฆ ๐๐๐
Absolutely ADORE this thread!
And that Trickster combo? Impeccable!
Welp. theres muh fits.
Oh wow, I see you are going with the theme of being terrifying. Your Clown, Wraith, Trapper, and Legion embody a dark terror. Just looking at them is a lot. They make me nervous lol
Your color scheme/matching looks phenomenal on all of them ๐
My Lovely Clown Wraith Trapper and Billy all Represent both a Silly side and a Dark side.
that and i usually try to be Perfect with the Fits. Especially on Clown where i hardcore mix and match. i have too many to go through for one postโฆ lol
Why does Joey look like a squirrel!
Iโd love to see more of your clown combos sometime ๐
I was wondering if you were going to show up Warp1, and you did! ๐
Theyโre all so good but the Doctor and Twins are my favorite. The hose on the Doctor is so disturbing.
I like the Trickster combinations too. The first one is particularly creepy.
Your Artist right next to the first Dredge has to be my favorite combo out of all of them.
Do you have a favorite? What were some of the ideas behind some of the combos we are seeing?
Since you like masks and need more experimenting with Plague, here are two you might like.
The second one is the Frosty Eyes skin (obviously). And the head piece is from the latest rift ๐
OH great heavens
Genius!
This is an impressive collection. How do you like the Blood and Bones collection? Your Nurse, Plague, Legion, and Clown are my favorite.
Xenomorph Queen
Oh wow these are all so good. You chose the perfect body to go with the Wraith Slipknot mask.
I really like how well the color scheme on Deathslinger synergizes.
I also really like your version of Trapper. Itโs a unique combination Iโve never seen before. Your Wraith though, heโs just so cool.
Very nice collection. These outfits are what I currently use. But I like to mix and match new outfit combo every now and then.
We're late to the masquerade
Hi, Iโm glad you all could make it! ๐
The Hag skin is a walking nightmare. I love her. Itโs always nice to see a terrifying Legion too ๐