Post your yearly stats here!

The DBD yearly stats are rolling out, and I think it'd be cool to have a thread where we all share our individual stats!

Here's mine:

image.png image.png

Some interesting notes:

The hours played seems to only take into account actual match time, not time spent in lobbies. Compared to my recap, SteamDB says I have ~600 hours of game time this year. That's over half my time in queues and menus!

I escaped ~44% of all my matches, which is pretty decent I think! I play a lot of solo and considering the average survival rate is 40%, I think I'm doing a pretty good job so far.

In my killer matches, I got ~8 hooks per game (I think it was like 7.8 something). Killer has always been my better role in all my time playing so this doesn't surprise me too much, but I'm still impressed x3

My estimations of being a 40/60 Survivor/Killer main are pretty much bang on too, with a ~37/63% ratio between the roles.

What did your year in DBD look like?

Comments

  • Screenshot_20250118_172648_Firefox.jpg

    Apparently: -

    • A 33.7% Escape Rate.
    • A 8.33 Hook average per game.
    • 68.75% Survivor / 31.25% Killer.
    • 10 mins 52 secs game average.
    • 2.02 tikes average hooked per game.

    Not bad as bad as I thought to say I play off meta builds and SoloQ mostly. 2.02 average times hooked per game is a little dire... but at least gives an indication I practice what I preach regarding DCs and SoHs 😅

    Survivor/Killer split is surprising... to say I mostly follow the BP bonus... but then again I guess weekends are usually Survivor BP bonus in the EU.

    Fun 😁

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    The DBD yearly stats are rolling out, and I think it'd be cool to have a thread where we all share our individual stats!

    Here's mine:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/6VECLD2Q5GMD/image.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/QMU2ABZAJ7ZU/image.png

    Some interesting notes:

    The hours played seems to only take into account actual match time, not time spent in lobbies. Compared to my recap, SteamDB says I have ~600 hours of game time this year. That's over half my time in queues and menus!

    I escaped ~44% of all my matches, which is pretty decent I think! I play a lot of solo and considering the average survival rate is 40%, I think I'm doing a pretty good job so far.

    In my killer matches, I got ~8 hooks per game (I think it was like 7.8 something). Killer has always been my better role in all my time playing so this doesn't surprise me too much, but I'm still impressed x3

    My estimations of being a 40/60 Survivor/Killer main are pretty much bang on too, with a ~37/63% ratio between the roles.

    What did your year in DBD look like?

    They send me stats like from 3-4 years ago lmao

  • @Mandy said:

    Thank you for this post, it's great to see all your stats! <3

    For those that don't have them yet, do not worry, they're rolling out in batches

    Hello Mandy, I'm not sure if the stats have been bugged a little, but I got sent stats from like 2020 haha, with my most player Killer being The Blight (which I haven't touched in years) and Nancy, which used to be my main in around that time.

  • Screenshot_20250118_134356_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20250118_134456_Chrome.jpg

    For reference this year I didnt run perks on any killer and haven't been using add-ons for huntress (chaos shuffle and a very small amount of viewer builds aside)

  • I literally never play survivor just a heads up lol

  • @PleaseRewind said:

    I really want to seen mine but the emails are so hit and miss. Sometimes I’ll get them and other times I won’t. I got their email about the chaos shuffle starting so hopefully I’ll get this one too.

    Check your Junk mail!

  • dbd2024stats1.PNG dbd2024stats2.PNG

    I play almost every survivor at least some (only surv I never play as is Leon) and I play most killers, but I did correctly guess Feng and Wraith were my most popular, I doubt it's by a lot though. Based on games played looks like I played around 65% survivor 35% killer which is about what I expected to see.

    43.3% escape rate as survivor, and an average of 7.79 hooks per game as killer, not too bad I guess especially considering probably 80% or more of my survivor games are solo queue and I usually never bring full meta builds on either role when I play (I like trying all different kinds of perks and addons to mix things up, it makes the game more fun for me even if some builds aren't as strong).

  • @Rulebreaker good shout on spam folder, found my stats there.

    Can’t upload image right now but I had 10.4 minute game average, 8.21 hooks avg as killer, and 43.3% escape rate on survivor (majority solo queue). Seems about right to me.

  • @Mandy said:

    Thank you for this post, it's great to see all your stats! <3

    For those that don't have them yet, do not worry, they're rolling out in batches

    So how long will it take? I still doubt i will get this things cause thats how it always went.

  • Screenshot (49).png Screenshot (48).png

    I feel like my stats are slightly off, at least for killer. Survivor I 100% believe that David who is P88 when my second highest leveled survivor is P15, that David is my most played survivor. However I don't play that much Doctor anymore. I haven't played him seriously as one of my mains in like 3 years. Sure I still like playing him, but there's absolutely no way he's my most played killer.

  • @ChurchofPig said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/1IFANNL4I32Z/screenshot-2849-29.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/L01JN7Z3FE6E/screenshot-2848-29.png

    I feel like my stats are slightly off, at least for killer. Survivor I 100% believe that David who is P88 when my second highest leveled survivor is P15, that David is my most played survivor. However I don't play that much Doctor anymore. I haven't played him seriously as one of my mains in like 3 years. Sure I still like playing him, but there's absolutely no way he's my most played killer.

    A lot of people are saying that the most played character stat is based off of all time playing. It would make sense since I mained Zarina for years, but swapped to Sable when she came out in March, but got Zarina as the most played in the stats anyway.

  • @I_Cant_Loop said:

    I don’t have stats because I think it’s stupid that we have to jump through hoops to get them. I don’t want to sign up for a newsletter and I don’t want to sign up for a BHVR account. These stats should be available to every player, regardless of what platform they play on, and they should be live every time you log in. You shouldn’t have to do a bunch of extra stuff and then wait for an occasional update to get emailed to you. Ridiculous

    Cod:WaW let us link our forum accounts with our gamertags even on the Xbox 360 back in 2009. We had detailed info such as damage heat maps, accuracy, all our gun stats etc.

    It's a shame that never stuck around though, Infinity Ward never cared about that until they tried to monetize that.

  • Thanks for posting this, I would have missed the updated stats message otherwise. I can now rest assured that I'm the Sadako main I always believed I was.

  • It’d be interesting to see total kills next time too. 🙂

  • I got mine too. It changed most player killer from Billy to Nemi. No other stat changed. That was the only stat I was questioning though since I was sure I played Nemi a lot more than Billy last year.

  • IMG_9337.png IMG_9338.png

    85% escape rate while mostly playing in a trio. I feel like it could realistically be 90%+ if I actually cared enough. Most of my deaths are because we get a killer that manages to get basement or a far from gate hook in endgame and I just want to go next so I text my trio to take the 3out or 2out if the random got wiped. I wish they would make matchmaking more strict, maybe then I’d take this game semi serious. The current one is a snooze fest full of mismatches. I versed Momo a few times for example and 90% of the time with the most clueless random imaginable while he played his main blight or oni. Then when I catch him 4 stacked it’s his onryo that he doesn’t play and gets 4outed or billy getting 3outed with like 3-4 stages max. 2025 needs to be the year Bhvr gives us the matchmaking we originally had when it was first introduced 🙏🏽

  • image.png

    Well, I got a new email with updated most played characters for the year. I guess it was sending the most played overall instead of just for the year.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/KKQIJZH86QSH/image.png

    idk make of it what you will.

    I've been maining Unknown since it came out, though.

    for posterity’s sake, I got a correction as well. Though, the only change was my most played killer. Unknown, of course.

  • 2024-stats.png

    I got a corrected email for the PS4 account, so I used that one.

    A few notes: These accounts are shared between me and my friend. If we play survivor together, he's on PS4 and I'm on Switch. Solo survivor on either account is me. Killer is usually me. These two emails say more about how miserable playing killer on Switch is than any of my previous posts on these forums could convey.

    I used to play killer and survivor equally or even mostly killer. Man, how things change over six years. I think playing killer on Switch has sucked most any enjoyment I might get from the role no matter which platform. Plus, the loss of BBQ really sucked, and now they're taking away more of the BP bonuses from perks, so yeah, the only perk I even care about any more is Lightborn, and that leaves three open perk slots which I can't motivate myself to fill.

    My/our survivor escape rate is a bit better than I expected.

    Edit: Turns out, the stats exclude events, modes, and modifiers. That's almost the entirety of my playtime. So, while my killer stats give a pretty good indication of how painful Switch is, my survivor stats are way off. My hours played are horribly inaccurate and I really have no idea how my survivors matches were overall. Wow, how utterly useless these stats are for anyone who mainly plays for events and what not.

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/WDEY1WBC8FQE/image.png

    Well, I got a new email with updated most played characters for the year. I guess it was sending the most played overall instead of just for the year.

    Correct! I am glad you were able to get the 2024 information on the updated e-mail!

  • Well, that was my last tome and..

    dbd stats.jpg wrong.gif
  • Not sure how to post the full page like everyone else is doing lol it said Xenomorph / Aestri

  • @ShanoaLegendaryPlz said:

    Not sure how to post the full page like everyone else is doing lol it said Xenomorph / Aestri

    There is a link you can follow in the e-mail that you can open in a browser that gives you the image. If you're on a phone switch to desktop mode and you get the single image you can easily screenshot and copy. 😁

  • Does anyone know why the stats stats exclude events, modes, and modifiers?

  • @PleaseRewind said:

    Does anyone know why the stats stats exclude events, modes, and modifiers?

    The stats would get messed up if the other modes were included.

    For example, 2v8 had 8 survivors, so a killer could get more than 12 hooks per game.

  • @Mandy said:

    Thank you for this post, it's great to see all your stats! <3

    For those that don't have them yet, do not worry, they're rolling out in batches

    image.png

    Show us your stats Mandy

  • image.png

    That's just the first one! :)

    image.png

    I wish I could see my lifetime stats in game

    <3

  • I don't get those stats on email what most post here but here my console last year stats pretty accurately.

    Screenshot_20250125-174457_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20250125-174431_Gallery.jpg
  • How do I get my stats? I don’t find something on the website.

  • @Langweilig said:

    How do I get my stats? I don’t find something on the website.

    You had to sign up to a mailing list before January 13th. I'm afraid it can't be done retroactively.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3876151#Comment_3876151

    You had to sign up to a mailing list before January 13th. I'm afraid it can't be done retroactively.

    You mean to the newsletter? Because I was for that.

  • No, it was a specific mailing list. It was associated with a/your BHVR account.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3876177#Comment_3876177

    No, it was a specific mailing list. It was associated with a/your BHVR account.

    Okay thank you 😭. Then I’m just too late.

  • Don't know how these two characters are my most played when they released halfway through the year and I didn't get Trevor till like November but ok

    Screenshot_20250125_151203_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20250125_151216_Chrome.jpg
1 2 ›