What needs a buff?

I think the community should discuss in here and comment what they think needs a buff.

I'll start Brutal Strength needs a buff it hasn't been touched in 8 years.

Also buff treacherous Crows look how sad it is

Comments

  • well you only mentioned perks

    so…

    if i had to pick it'd be call of brine and overcharge atm

    i'd love undone to get a buff based on great skill checks though

    also half the killer roster needs buffs

  • invocation: treacherous crows

    teamwork: collective stealth

    premonition

    small game

    deadline

    moment of glory

    potential energy

    repressed alliance

    desperate measures

    calm spirit

    self care

    this is not happening

    whispers

    overwhelming presence

    call of brine

    shadowborn

    hex: huntress’ lullaby

    dying light

    no quarter

    scourge hook: hangman’s trick

    septic touch

  • Here's my suggestion for the Doctor Perk Overwhelming Presence.

    For all Survivors within your Terror Radius, the following effects apply:

    Increases the Rotation speed of Repairing Skill Checks by +20/25/30%.

  • There's a number of Killers that need addon updates and buffs. Pyramid Head. Pinhead. Ghostface.

    There's also a number of Killers that just need bugfixes overall, or more in their kits.

    I think most perks are OK on Surv side (some could get a slight pass, mostly ones you never see that are also very weak), but I think there's many Killer perks that could be buffed to help with issues like gen repair, gen speed, chase for M1s, info that is not aura based, rewarding hooks, strengthening hex perks, etc.

  • I think that Boon: Circle of Healing needs a buff. If the argument is that the OG perk was bad, for whatever reason, it should be adjusted to improve self-healing when equipped with a healing item or perk. That way it would be similar to using Boon: Exponential with Plot Twist.

    -Or allow self healing while in it again, but make it slow like Self- Care

  • @jmwjmw27 said:

    invocation: treacherous crows

    teamwork: collective stealth

    premonition

    small game

    deadline

    moment of glory

    potential energy

    repressed alliance

    desperate measures

    calm spirit

    self care

    this is not happening

    whispers

    overwhelming presence

    call of brine

    shadowborn

    hex: huntress’ lullaby

    dying light

    no quarter

    scourge hook: hangman’s trick

    septic touch

    And more…

  • @TonTon said:

    I think the community should discuss in here and comment what they think needs a buff.

    I'll start Brutal Strength needs a buff it hasn't been touched in 8 years.

    Also buff treacherous Crows look how sad it is

    Great topic! I think Brutal Strength definitely needs a buff, and I agree with you on Treacherous Crows—it could use some love too! Maybe even a small buff for some underused abilities or skills would be great for variety!

  • Family photo in ghostface basekit and id feel pretty content.

  • @UknownShredder said:

    Family photo in ghostface basekit and id feel pretty content.

    Family Photo? Which addon is that?

  • The one that explode a gen 1 time per player by 20% and block it for 16sec. it Would be a bit op but imo but when i run it it gives more incentive to actually stalk first gen for example rather than running in to scatter everyone as it is almost done by the time u get there.

    Maybe 10% and 10sec block would be better 4 times a game/1time player

    Oh sorry, i meant drivers license lol

  • @jmwjmw27 said:

    invocation: treacherous crows

    teamwork: collective stealth

    premonition

    small game

    deadline

    moment of glory

    potential energy

    repressed alliance

    desperate measures

    calm spirit

    self care

    this is not happening

    whispers

    overwhelming presence

    call of brine

    shadowborn

    hex: huntress’ lullaby

    dying light

    no quarter

    scourge hook: hangman’s trick

    septic touch

    I got you covered

    invocation: treacherous crows
    5 seconds aura duration
    Works when nobody is in the terror radius

    teamwork: collective stealth
    Aura is also blocked

    premonition
    Scratch marks and pools of blood are omitted for 5 seconds when the ting sound happens

    small game
    Reveals the killer's aura for all survivors for 10 seconds when a dull is cleansed, 20 seconds when its a hex

    deadline
    15% when healthy, 30% when injured. Remove random locations.

    moment of glory
    Semi rework: Starts the match with the perk already activated. Can only activate again when saving the obsession from the hook. Reduces chances of being the obsession

    potential energy
    Loses 50% of the tokens upon losing a health state. Increase tokens to 30. Can interrupt tokens collection at any time

    repressed alliance
    Gens blocked for 60 seconds. Any survivor can unblock it at any time.

    desperate measures
    16%, includes speed bonus to mending and recovering from dying state

    calm spirit
    Remove the pointless penalty. Don't scream when falling from a height

    self care
    Back to 50% (they probably never gonna touch this again)

    this is not happening
    30% when healthy, 50% when injured. Teammates cooperating with you also have the skillchecks bigger accordingly to their health state. Can't stack.

    whispers
    The sound gets louder as you are getting closer to a survivor

    overwhelming presence
    Survivors using an item inside your terror radius have their aura revealed to you

    call of brine
    The generator regress by default if no survivor is repairing it until you kick another gen

    shadowborn
    Increase the pallet/wall break action by 30% for the duration

    hex: huntress’ lullaby
    This doesnt need buff, #########

    dying light
    I actually don't know. Its boring to just increase the token value

    no quarter
    rework: when a survivor misses a skill check when self healing, they suffer from the broken status for 60 seconds

    scourge hook: hangman’s trick
    Survivors scream when starting the sabotage action and become exposed for 60 seconds

    septic touch
    Semi rework: when a survivor finishes a healing action outside your terror radius, they are afflicted with blindness and exhaustion for 60 seconds

  • The broken key.

    Heck, keys in general.

  • Beast of Prey

    I'm confident the buff will happen in the next 5 years.

  • @Firellius said:

    The broken key.

    Heck, keys in general.

    I was considering saying Keys and Maps myself.

    Both need to be able to perform in their niche without addons far better than they currently do, in my opinion. I'd pitch making the Token addons basekit for the keys, so they're a replacement for Bond. Not much, but far more useful than where they are now.

  • https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/435967/perk-buffs-version-2-survivors#latest

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/435966/perk-buffs-version-2-killers#latest

    That’s the perks I want buffed.

  • @joeyspeehole said:

    I think that Boon: Circle of Healing needs a buff. If the argument is that the OG perk was bad, for whatever reason, it should be adjusted to improve self-healing when equipped with a healing item or perk. That way it would be similar to using Boon: Exponential with Plot Twist.

    -Or allow self healing while in it again, but make it slow like Self- Care

    I've been saying since the most recent coh nerf it should allow self care in the boon of you have the perk equipped.

    That solves the fact that it's mostly useless now, and also resolves the "one perk for the whole team" complaint. If everyone brings the perk, that's more than fair.

  • What doesn't need a buff in this game… :/

  • @TwinsMain2004 said:

    well you only mentioned perks

    so…

    if i had to pick it'd be call of brine and overcharge atm

    i'd love undone to get a buff based on great skill checks though

    also half the killer roster needs buffs

    Perks addons killers IDC just what you think needs it

  • SLUGGING >:) nah I jest

    I WANT IRI MORI BASEKIT FOR KILLER >:) nah I got ya again

    Undone; please :)

  • @Na1ts1rhc said:

    SLUGGING >:) nah I jest

    I WANT IRI MORI BASEKIT FOR KILLER >:) nah I got ya again

    Undone; please :)

    Buff genrush 50% gg gotcha

  • only 1 gen required to open exit gates and it starts halfway complete is the best we can do

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Billyofthehill said:

    Scourge Hook: hangmans trick

    It could do with a buff because its practically useless right now

    1st post, already based.

  • This content has been removed.
  • In addition. Hangman's trick has so much potential to be a fun, no harm no foul perk especially with the addition of jagged compass. HT was made with an older game in mind and as unfortunate as it is - we do have to face the facts and propose old perks like this deserve to be updated.

  • This content has been removed.
  • This content has been removed.
  • Crow perk shouldn't need a TR requirement

    Cat Perk should work while injured