You can't have a dog in a game and no option to pet it. Pretty sure it's the law.
There should be a law that requires the devs to implement a mechanic that the Killer can trigger to allow Survivors to interact with the doggy as well. There should be one for head pats and another for belly rubs.
There should be a law that requires the devs to implement a mechanic that the Killer can trigger to allow Survivors to interact with the doggy as well. There should be one for head pats and another for belly rubs.
Dang, I was thinking this killer had a lot of potential to be strong so far. But now I know every match as her will be unwinnable for me…
…because I will not even bother to chase survivors or protect gens. I will just spend all my time in the same spot, petting the doggo, doesn't matter how many gens fly.
I was tickled petting the precious doggo was a thing in the first Dragon Age game, and that was back in like 2009. I'd like to see any escaping survs also petting him in the way out! 🐕
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dog
Pet
yey
Why not? It's a cute detail.
because dog
You can't have a dog in a game and no option to pet it. Pretty sure it's the law.
what are you talking about this is one of the best reasons to play the killer right now
Pet the dog!
He's the goodest of boys, of course he deserves some pets!
🤩🤩🤩
I guess we found out where the trailer's budget went to
There should be a law that requires the devs to implement a mechanic that the Killer can trigger to allow Survivors to interact with the doggy as well. There should be one for head pats and another for belly rubs.
I support this amendment
Me when I hate joy and whimsy
I'm blown away that any person throughout the multiverse would ask "Why" for the single most important feature this game could ever possibly receive.
Why not? This game needs more features like this.
Dang, I was thinking this killer had a lot of potential to be strong so far. But now I know every match as her will be unwinnable for me…
…because I will not even bother to chase survivors or protect gens. I will just spend all my time in the same spot, petting the doggo, doesn't matter how many gens fly.
Seriously, best feature ever.
Yup, this confirms it. I'm buying this dlc
BHVR saw the wave of headpats survivors gave to every Dracula and knew exactly how to hype their next chapter.
And I love them for it. We asked and they delivered. pet that dog
I mean, if there’s a video game character that has a dog, or there’s dog npc’s in general, there’s like an 80% chance the dog is pettable, somehow.
I don’t think this can be considered a downside.
Your name! 😂🤩👏
Having a dog in a game and not having a option to pet it is considered grounds for capital punishment
I was tickled petting the precious doggo was a thing in the first Dragon Age game, and that was back in like 2009. I'd like to see any escaping survs also petting him in the way out! 🐕
This is the only function of this killer that works properly.
Because the first would be "Why can´t i pet the dog??????"
Gives me something to do while the sore winners tbag to themselves at the exit gate.
Because dogs are very good
proof: my dog, being very good