No Freddy changes until 2025?

Well, that is unexpectedly disappointing…

I've already waited 5 years. What is one more, right?

image.png

…Right?

Comments

  • @GeneralV said:

    Well, that is unexpectedly disappointing…

    I've already waited 5 years. What is one more, right?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/AVUEHE5IC1J8/image.png

    …Right?

    When I heard this on the live I immediately thought of you bro. I don't think they've burnt a soul more times than yours. Stay strong brother #freefreddy2025

  • @rysm said:

    This is so disheartening. Freddy was the first killer I ever played and he has a special place in the DBD part of my brain. I always find myself going back to Freddy. I really really hope the lateness of the rework is because they're taking their time with it to get it right.

    I hope so. They have a bad reputation though for reworks.

  • @GeneralV said:

    Well, that is unexpectedly disappointing…

    I've already waited 5 years. What is one more, right?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/AVUEHE5IC1J8/image.png

    …Right?

    Screenshot_20241001-211215.png
  • @Xxjwaynexx said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/428640/no-freddy-changes-until-2025

    When I heard this on the live I immediately thought of you bro. I don't think they've burnt a soul more times than yours. Stay strong brother #freefreddy2025

    Trying to stay strong, my friend. I really am.

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3810532#Comment_3810532

    To be honest, my friend, I am not sure. I've been waiting for him to be fun again since 2019.

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3810530#Comment_3810530

    I know, friend, I know. But why does this tunnel have to feel endless?

    My recomendation, is to take a long break so you don't burn out of the game by the time it arrives

    That's the aproach I have choosen with the FNAF chapter

    Please take care, because this company takes your time for granted

  • @Sngfun said:

    Remember, there will be light at the end of the tunnel.

    Just think about legion, ghostface, twins and hillbilly

    Freddy won't be an exception, have hope

    Twins never had any "tunnel". This killer has been top tier since release.

  • @Sngfun said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3810535#Comment_3810535

    My recomendation, is to take a long break so you don't burn out of the game by the time it arrives

    That's the aproach I have choosen with the FNAF chapter

    Please take care, because this company takes your time for granted

    Thanks for the advice, my friend, but I have already taken long breaks from DBD.

    Twice, actually.

  • @Grigerbest said:

    I blame SM (Skull Merchant) for it.

    They are putting so much work into that killer (Constant buffs\nerfs\reworks she had) - she is now taking most of developer's time…

    I would rather them to work on Freddy and Mikey instead…

    @GeneralV Hold on and stay strong champ.

    Yup definitely. They already said last year he was deprioritised because of Skull Merchant.This will be like her 3rd rework before Freddy gets anything.

    And they gave Skull Merchant some "in the mean time" balance changes before her rework so there's no reason they can't also just give Freddy something small until his scheduled update either.

    At this point those Freddy changes better be something major otherwise this is ridiculous.

  • @Xernoton said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/Z3849J5VJBN4/darn.jpeg

    Freddy, oh Freddy, what do you see?

    Chasing shadows in dreams, another futile spree.

    You reach for Claudette, but she's always ahead,

    while sneaky Jane hides with Head On in a closet.

    Freddy, oh Freddy, what has gone wrong?

    In this endless nightmare, you don't truly belong.

    No lunge, now power - what's left in your grip?

    Your strength has been gutted, a ghost on a slip.

    Freddy, oh Freddy, you are a true tragedy.

    The devs' wrath you suffered, turned into a parody.

    Your snares and your pallets are but an illusion.

    Once the king of dreams, you're now an intrusion.

    Freddy, oh Freddy what can be done?

    Once feared in nightmares, now outclassed by everyone.

    Try as you might your reign's in decline,

    the weakest killer - your fate is entwined.

    Freddy, oh Freddy, where does it end?

    After all these years, can your wounds ever mend?

    Left to rot in the mud, shattered to pieces,

    waiting for the day when your suffering ceases.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/655BQRHNW4VK/darn2.jpg

    This poem was inspired by a losing streak on dear old Freddy. I spent quite a bit of effort on this, so cookies would be appreciated. 😋

    I'm curious to hear the opinions of our resident Freddy mains, @GeneralV and @CountOfTheFog.

    They can't keep getting away with this.

  • This is real i have not seen freddy for 4 years please he need a rework now

  • the thing is, 2025 can mean so many things. like, early 2025? as in a few months? or late into the year? we have no way to know, but just the year "2025" isn't much help

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3810540#Comment_3810540

    Well, my friend, it certainly isn't looking good for us Freddy mains.

    I don't mind the lack of cosmetics, to be honest. I just want Freddy to be fun and unique again, as he used to be.

    You, me, @KaTo1337 … we will have to go through Halloween and Winter Solstice with Freddy as he currently is.

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3810543#Comment_3810543

    The thing is, this can happen.

    You're right, my dear friend, I know you are.

    But if I don't believe I'll get my favorite killer back, then what is the reason for me to be here? To post every day, to insist on his return whenever I can?

    If I would be surprised, I would have written down something.

    Sadly, but if I tell the truth I dont expect anything anymore from Behaviour.

    Just imagine we wait for multiple YEARS and then its just a number tweak or so LMAO.

  • At this point I just want Freddy cosmetics.

  • @BlightedDolphin said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3810585#Comment_3810585

    Yup definitely. They already said last year he was deprioritised because of Skull Merchant.This will be like her 3rd rework before Freddy gets anything.

    And they gave Skull Merchant some "in the mean time" balance changes before her rework so there's no reason they can't also just give Freddy something small until his scheduled update either.

    At this point those Freddy changes better be something major otherwise this is ridiculous.

    Wait, for real?

    This is news to me, my friend. I wasn't here for the Skull Merchant situation, when I got back to the game she had already been reworked.

    …Yeah, this situation was already bad, but now it is absurd. Especially considering Freddy has been in need of a rework since before SM was even released.

    @手帳の神様 said:

    This is real i have not seen freddy for 4 years please he need a rework now

    Yep, honestly I cannot even remember the last time I played against a Freddy.

    @KaTo1337 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3810555#Comment_3810555

    If I would be surprised, I would have written down something.

    Sadly, but if I tell the truth I dont expect anything anymore from Behaviour.

    Just imagine we wait for multiple YEARS and then its just a number tweak or so LMAO.

    Things sure aren't looking good for us Freddy mains, my friend.

    This rework, after waiting for years with a boring and weak killer, has to fix things. I'll expect that much.

  • @HoodlumDX said:

    the thing is, 2025 can mean so many things. like, early 2025? as in a few months? or late into the year? we have no way to know, but just the year "2025" isn't much help

    As I've said, GTA 6 before the Freddy rework is a very real possibility and it would be funny if it wasn't tragic.

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3811250#Comment_3811250

    As I've said, GTA 6 before the Freddy rework is a very real possibility and it would be funny if it wasn't tragic.

    it's a very real possibility which is sad

  • It is. And the worst part is that we're stuck with his current iteration until it happens.

  • @MechWarrior3 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/428640/no-freddy-changes-until-2025

    GOD - I am so so sorry my friend. Nobody should have to wait this long to play a license character that is already in DBD. Its just crazy. Push back the tweaks for plague and cenobite. Freddy needs to be on the list ASAP NOW SHARP.

    Yep. I don't understand how can Plague and Cenobite be greater priorities than Freddy, when neither of them have been in need of a rework for years.

    I completely agree with your recent post, btw, Freddy should take priority. It is unacceptable that he has been left to rot for such a long time.

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3810925#Comment_3810925

    Yep. I don't understand how can Plague and Cenobite be greater priorities than Freddy, when neither of them have been in need of a rework for years.

    I completely agree with your recent post, btw, Freddy should take priority. It is unacceptable that he has been left to rot for such a long time.

    Thank you for your words :)

  • No problem, my friend, thank you for supporting my campaign for Freddy!

    I appreciate it <3

  • Just realised that the corrective action changes in the upcoming dev update are basically yet ANOTHER nerf to freddy lol. It renders his skill check addons useless. Poor Freddy keeps losing and losing time and time again

  • @rysm said:

    Just realised that the corrective action changes in the upcoming dev update are basically yet ANOTHER nerf to freddy lol. It renders his skill check addons useless. Poor Freddy keeps losing and losing time and time again

    And those add-ons wren't even good, because of Alarm Clocks basically removing the idea of missing skill checks being Freddy's counterplay.

    It is best to use the Blocks or RPB, which are basically the only things he has left.

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3810925#Comment_3810925

    Yep. I don't understand how can Plague and Cenobite be greater priorities than Freddy, when neither of them have been in need of a rework for years.

    I completely agree with your recent post, btw, Freddy should take priority. It is unacceptable that he has been left to rot for such a long time.

    This right here. BAFFLES ME.

    I agree 💯

  • Come on, BHVR. Do it for the General, if not for Freddy. So many people here support his case. That has to be worth something.

    Pretty please?

  • @Xernoton said:

    Come on, BHVR. Do it for the General, if not for Freddy. So many people here support his case. That has to be worth something.

    Pretty please?

    Well, we will never doubt it is worth something, my dear friend. Because it means the world to me. I appreciate all of the support I've received throughout the years and it warms my heart to see that people understood how awful it felt to lose your favorite character and decided to extend a hand in solidarity. I'll always be grateful for each and every player who saw my Old Freddy campaign and decided to support it. You are the best <3

    But at the end of the day, this is up to the devs to consider. I am more than happy to offer this feedback, to be the voice of the Nightmare when few are willing to be, but unfortunately I cannot and make the change myself.

    You know, back in 2021 there was one Forum member, who I will not name, that really disliked my ideas for Freddy. He was often disrespectful about it too. And at one point, he compared it to a cult. He then said I had other people "subscribe to my problematic views" and "regurgitate everything I said". I stopped taking him seriously after that, of course, but sometimes I wonder if he ever understood, before getting banned, that I was just a player who really wants their favorite character back.

    That I say what I believe is the best for Freddy and that I hope, from the bottom of my heart, that the devs listen.

  • @Xernoton said:

    Come on, BHVR. Do it for the General, if not for Freddy. So many people here support his case. That has to be worth something.

    Pretty please?

    Facts BHVR. Please 🙏🏼

1 2 ›