Licenses that should be in Dead by Daylight.
I feel like there are some license chapters out there that would be a great edition to dbd but no one seems to talk about it or just forgotten about it. For example, I feel like [•REC] should have that honor of being in this hall of fame of horror. Not only was it revolutionary in the found footage genre, but the story itself is very intriguing. I would like to see this license in dbd someday with a killer and survivor. But enough about me, what's your wanted license for this game?
Comments
Dead Rising, and Twin Peaks.
Phantasm.
for more modern horror games definitely outlast and the evil within
Serial Mom
Amnesia and Bioshock
Scooby Doo, Supernatural, and Metal Gear Solid.
I need:
Edit:
Also if Snake ever uses Dramaturgy and gets a Brand New Part, please let him say "Metal Gear…"
Power Rangers
Terminator 2 Judgement Day
Scary Movie
Supernatural. Killer is Crowley and every time he sees Dean and/or Sam, he says "Hello boys"
Tony the Pimp from Demons.
Now that it seems like anything even slightly horror adjacent could be added, I think a Star Trek chapter would be kinda neat. The most obvious choice is a Borg Killer. But The Salt Vampire would make a for a cool mimic Killer too, though I know we can't have anything fun like that in the game because SWFs ruin the concept.
Did you just say power rangers? 🤣
Terminator would be so cool!
Pennywise
The Nun
The Mummy
The Exorcist
I would literally kill (in DBD) to get Stefano Valentini in the game as a killer
Easily the best part of EW2 and I think his power is so unique that BHVR could have a lot of fun with it
Yes and the Mori need to be that slow death animation that come off as glitchy.
Portal.
There is only one answer.
Yes, and I would die on this hill!
Evil alien wanting to dominate the earth and sends monsters to kill anyone who resists. The killer could be Lord Zed since he has a more grotesque appearance and Rita could be a Legendary skin. Their mori would make themselves grow and stomp on the survivor (kinda like Oni in My little Oni mode).
We can also get two rangers in helmetless suits (I want Kimberly and Tommy). BHVRs artists and behaviourize the characters appearance to give them a more gritty and darker look to fit with the game. If we can get FNAF we can get power rangers.