Lobby simulator
20+ minutes with no game and getting lobby dodged along the way, I figured rank reset would speed the times up
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As long as ingame DCs are totally ok, you should put aside the idea of punishing lobby dodging
So where's your updated stats then since you never had a n issue using those very same stats when it suited your arguments.
who the killer going to kill? himselfXD
but really the matchmaking is messed up take to long of a wait and we all can't play killer.
I totally understand that.
YOu would have to pay me in order to get me playing killer with controller and bad fps
I'm in favor or a hardcore mode. Where the killer only gets a notification on how many survivors are in the lobby. But can't see them.
Along with other changes
What about the killers time? You have nothing but 4 man VOIP groups pop in and they are perfectly equipped and synched to do the gens long before the killer has time to secure a kill. You add in a perk like OoO and the killer can spend the entire game not even finding a survivor. If they should so happen to find someone you have flashlight saves, body blocks, sabo hooks, DS, etc. The list is extensive.
But at it's core the killer is not responsible for your groups time being wasted and the day they are forced to be so is the day your killer community stops playing out of frustration. I'm perfectly content with watching this unfold when they add dedicated servers, and then try to buff killers at a snails pace to compensate.
not thing if you have a crappy computer which I do this coming from someone who play on ps4 and steam,and own this game on both but on steam it laggy so I stick to ps4.
Don't be silly, your skeleton would be dust before that happened.