What is the highest level you have reached on this new mechanics?
Show me your progress guys ![]()
My Level at now is: 30 ( almost 31 ) - got many rewards!
Show me your progress guys ![]()
My Level at now is: 30 ( almost 31 ) - got many rewards!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i like to reach enough levels to get more rewards and half Dlc
Level 27 I think.
Nearly enough for that Wax Wraith head + cloak :chuffed:
Hopefully it’ll improve with the 2.0 update.
LVL 12, rank 15.
I don't like rank 15, I miss rank 20.
ok i got level 33 :P
I was wondering, if I reach level 100, should i have a prestige with additional bonuses right? guess we'll find out. Btw reaching level 50, half dlc can be unlocked. It's like 10k Iridescent Shards guys :chuffed:
v_v so sorry, hope so coming soon this update.
hold on mate v_v
yeah i know that, but nobody knows what really is this devotion's points
i'd like to know. Increases shard's reward or more mistery rewards?
more hype to reach last level. Couple weeks i guess.
39
liar u get dlc by aurics or money
shame on you! i've already reach 48 lvl.
Level 25. Going to try and stop prestiging everyone and just get every killer so that they've got meta perks and going to just play my one survivor too. Going to not prestige anymore since I enjoy the new outfits too much.
lvl 39
Nice! PS4 player here so I've yet to start my grind
So do you get rewards other than the shards when you level up?
lvl 40 with p3 lvl 50 kate denson already
i was joking lol maan p3 clown, i need only clown to prestige
Up: Come on guys
show me ur progress!
Devotion 1 level 79 about to be 80. I took a break from it for a bit after hitting devotion 1.
Devotion 1 level 45 when you take a 10 day vacation away from the computer
Lvl. 84 and Rank 9 was my best. I average around rank 14 for survivor
Killer my best was rank 11, and I average around 14 on killer too
Level 63 or something. I haven't been playing too much lately.
Level 80!
Rank 8 ( isn't my best season but i can still improve ) finally P3 Kate Densen, not full perks.
Level 76
Rank 4 Killer
Rank 6 Survivor
Devotion 1 level 39 and it doesn't appear to do anything different except reset the xp cost of levels again.
Devotion 1 level 27 :chuffed:
Also i made p3 Adam!
Lvl 99 here, 2k exp to lvl 100
Lvl 69 Devotion 5
old
dude.
aaaaaah ok :P that's fine dude! o/
Holy necropost Batman!
i like nea too u_u p3 full perks
Nea with new outfits
almost lvl 80 dev 5
Devotion 6!