Some busted killer addons need to be removed
- additional blinks addons of nurse
Absolutely busted, not only you cover much more distance even without range addons, but also you got as survivor 0 chance to win a chase. Remove it, it's healthier for DbD.
- Prayers beats addon of spirit
Seriously, this addon is busted. Getting free grabs at gens is stupid af. Takes 0 skill to use and has an reward like NOED. Even more than noed, cuz u don't even waste time chasing.
Comments
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/39569/useless-pt1-addons/p1
Not removed, just changed.
Because it's Quidproquo.
Every time killers get something so do survivors.
Every new killer gets 3 perks so does every survivor.
Therefore if killer addons are "Boosted" there must be survivor addons that are just as sweaty hello Instaheals
The discussion shouldn't be "Remove busted killer addons" it should be "Remove busted addons"
Goes both ways, If you want to remove strong killer add ons then strong survivor add ons should be considered too.
But instaheal takes skill to use :sarcastic:
Git Gud
If these add-ons are as busted as you say, you're the one who's losing. Just saying.
The addons are fine. How often do you play a 5 blink Nurse or prayer Beads on the Spirit. Christ its like hearing every Survivor is running DS and Insta Heals.
nice bait though.
3 blink nurse happens a lot.
additional blinks punishes the nurse if she fails to hit or down the survivor when using them, and can cause some pain if she lands them, prayer beads is fine how it is, just pay attention slightly more, don't want to be rude but, study the add-ons before posting something like this, this is from a legion nurse main btw
I don't know what platform or rank you play at but on PS4 in purple and red ranks i run into multiple ds 1/10 matches. It is usually just 1 with ds.
The Nurse will always be at least three blink capable as one of her achievements require it. No, they aren't going to remove the achievement preventing people from attaining it and no they aren't going to trash what people earned. It's a pointless request. It's been whinged over for ages and yet nothing has even budged towards it nor even a suggestion. Build a bridge and get over it.
Lmao.
Also she got nerfed once, she had standard 3 blink and with addons 6 or 7 can't remember. So how about you building a bridge and get some informations before acting like a smartass?
And if you don't just mindlessly hold M1 without knowing who the killer is, it oesnt even have a 50% of hitting assuming you even successfully did all the rest. not only that but again, there are a slew of perks that make it not even likely to get that far into the scenario. drop self care or decisive for empathy/spine chill/premonition if it bothers you that much.
Additional blinks, sure. But don't touch prayer beads. If we are removing "broken add ons" then BNP and insta heal need to go too.
This might be okay but honestly, I think it's fine as is. I main Spirit and haven't had nearly the amount of "free grabs" OP claims to have.
I don't know where you are getting the idea that it's a "free grab." If you are playing against any half-decent survivor, there is > @DwightsLifeMatters said:
3 blink nurse isn't broken IMO, just more than 3. And I don't think prayer beads are broken either. I'm not sure what kind of survivors you're playing against but any halfway decent survivor can get away from a grab with prayer beads, especially right now with broken sound and grabs.
And you cannot stun a nurse with pallets...
A nurse rely completely on anticipation. Surprise her!
I main Spirit and have no issues fighting one using them, it's all about situational awareness when facing her really. I've never been surprise grabbed of a gen by one using them yet and you can watch for grass moving etc.
Now even if she does sneak up on you she can't grab you unless she's perfectly angled in relation to you and will instead iether miss or get a hit only. You can also feel the nudge and can stop working on the gen and also try and move some.
I don't main Spirit but I've played her, of course. When I wanted to surprise-grab someone, I simply didn't walk through grass and avoided being in LOS to the survs. Worked well. (I'm using past tense since the grabbing is buggy at the moment, as most people probably know.)
No, if you are working on a gen, you can't. As a survivor, you feel the collision when you are walking/running into her, but you don't sense anything if you are currently on a gen.
I mean as long as stuff like BNPs and insta-heals get removed then yeh
Of course. Everything that's unbalanced should be reworked or removed. If you want to discuss survivor items, we should do this in another thread so we don't derail this one here.
Touching the viability of higher tier killers is dangerous in the game's current state. That being said, if the devs would be willing to be ambitious and buff baseline killers so they can nerf the two top tier killers, that would be great. I hate rank 1 just because it's nothing but Nurse and Billy.
At playing you entitled dumb*ss. When close enough you can still hear the Spirit walking even if she has the add-on, and unless the Nurse is really good you can still dodge. And calling me loser when YOU are the one complaining? Salty loser.
How about you get good? They aren't removing any more of her blinks. It's really that simple. The Nurse is designed to blink around and with good addons, quite a bit. It is her "je ne sais quoi".
Then remove toolboxes and adrenaline and self care as well
All it shows is how dominated these threads are by killer mains.
Or people just agree more with one guy, for multiple reasons.
The only thing i agree with is that Prayer Beads should be ultra rare.
I don't care about the blinks because good nurses rarely use more than 3.