Is there SBMM for chaos shuffle or is it random? thank you

Comments

  • MMR is off there. This is why my games there are finally enjoyable as both sides.

  • MMR seems to be off for the new gamemode, which I personally like, it adds the "chaos" to Chaos Shuffle.

  • It's funny, it feels like I'm getting better- suited team mates with SBMM off than I do when it's on 😅

  • @Junylar said:

    MMR is off there. This is why my games there are finally enjoyable as both sides.

    Don't do this. Don't give me hope!

    @Nazzzak said:

    It's funny, it feels like I'm getting better- suited team mates with SBMM off than I do when it's on 😅

    Quality has improved indeed. Even though I mostly get destroyed still way less in the first few minutes

  • I don’t know if it’s off but it definitely feels like it. The games have been so much more relaxed. I wish it was like that for normal games.

  • To quickly clear up a misconception, modifiers do use your MMR to help find you a match, but they will not cause your MMR to change. This way you can enjoy them without worrying about messing up your rating in the regular queue.

  • Yeah it's a placebo effect and it makes sense.

    With Survivors suddenly no longer packing gen-speed builds on the regular and Killers no longer able to stack regression (on purpose at least) the games feel more relaxed unless the Killer decides to hard-tunnel.

    I did notice a prevalence of multiple flashlights even when playing SoloQ though (since items aren't random) and it makes sense since what are the odds the Killer will get Lightborn and/or Franklin's?

    The modifier is fun though and imo should become a setting you can toggle in regular matches (separating queues will just hurt queue times). It made me learn a couple things about perks I hadn't touched in months.

  • Interesting so it’s still on. I guess maybe it’s just people playing more chill since it’s random that we’re feeling. Does feel much more relaxed.

  • @Peanits said:

    To quickly clear up a misconception, modifiers do use your MMR to help find you a match, but they will not cause your MMR to change. This way you can enjoy them without worrying about messing up your rating in the regular queue.

    Thanks for clarifying! Seems it's working well for me

    @Karth said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3721726#Comment_3721726

    Don't do this. Don't give me hope!

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3721740#Comment_3721740

    Quality has improved indeed. Even though I mostly get destroyed still way less in the first few minutes

    Oh yeah, we're still losing more than winning 😅 but games are close and everyone is pulling their weight and not scared to take risks. I'm having a ball tbh. It could possibly be saying something about the people who pick this mode though - such as theyre more confident in general - as opposed to those who prefer to pick their own perks and stay in regular game mode (nothing wrong with that of course)

  • @Junylar said:

    MMR is off there. This is why my games there are finally enjoyable as both sides.

    @Iron_Cutlass said:

    MMR seems to be off for the new gamemode, which I personally like, it adds the "chaos" to Chaos Shuffle.

    🤔

    Maybe it's the random perks.

  • Wow, so MMR really is on in this mode? I've definitely been carried to my current MMR by Lightborn, Iron Grasp, Surge, Sprint Burst and Vigil then. Nerf these OP perks!

    (I'm joking. Please don't.)

  • @Blueberry said:

    Interesting so it’s still on. I guess maybe it’s just people playing more chill since it’s random that we’re feeling. Does feel much more relaxed.

    I would agree, my friend. It feels much more relaxed. I also feel this is due to people not stacking perks they rely on. (Survivors and killers)